Thoughts?

Attached: WW.jpg (636x382, 77K)

white people don't season their food nor eat anything not processed for that matter so they don't know what bay leaves are

>be a grown American woman
>never cooked a meal in your life

bay leaf is supposed to be taken out before you serve the food

Adult is supposed to know what a bay leaf is, but here we are

>this scares the american

Attached: Coentro-11-coisas-que-vocĂȘ-precisa-saber-sobre-esse-tempero.jpg (750x590, 95K)

Hot take: not everyone uses bay leaves

Attached: 1544582882506.gif (743x423, 26K)

hot take even if you don't use it you should know what it is like a fucking human being.

I hate how the world scrounges through the garbage of social media posts and pretends americans are like this

fuck you people, I hope you die and the worms vomit on your corpses

>adult

wow, why so rude?

your president is serving people mcdonalds right now what do you expect

>right now
sauce?

>americans

Those are teenage girls you spastic

just look up the catalog there's like three threads about it

THIS 10000 TIMES

my autistic mother puts that shit everywhere, even in a fucking fish pie and NEVER removes it, so many times my food was ruined by this disgusting leaf it's just sad at this point, I had it, I hate the taste of it and it doesn't belongs in food

Attached: 1544301492868.png (633x772, 24K)

it is good in some meats and stews, I fucking hate it on beans tho

he's not talking about hating its flavor you nit, he's talking about the stiff and inedible leaf catching in his pallet because it WAS FUCKING LEFT IN THE FOOD

just pick it out, and he did say he do not like the taste

Don't bully them, they are special.

Just eat the fucking leaf. Same thing with rosemary, just eat the fucking shit.

>Thoughts?
yes they are

Attached: 1543710372489.jpg (225x225, 9K)

HAHAHA EPIC XD

Do Americans know where vegetables come from?

rosemarey it just fine, but a bay leaf that's actually left in the food will not soften enough prevent gagging should you happen to catch it in your gullet

Jesus Christ

munch your food

I take it you never dealt with a bay leaf

Bullshit. My family puts those leaves in everything.

you can munch it, if it bothers you too much there's nothing wrong in just picking it out of your plate

>death by bay leaf

>sauce?
Probably BBQ

>imagine being so fat you just gobble every shit down your throat.

Attached: Jabba-The-Hutt_b5a08a70.jpg (960x540, 158K)

Women shouldn't be allowed to have opinions

they can hardly be called seasoning even, while not bland they're powerful in flavor like what that sort of post is actually getting at

strong heat, to the point of overwhelming and destroying the flavor of the food, that's what that kind of attitude demands

imagine being so stupid that you can't read and interpret plain English

that's you by the way tubby!
die

Just munch it, the thing is toasty and its smell goes well with the rest of garnishes. Besides most condiments serve it already flaked.

i know this feel, my father some times make curry and leaves the cardamon pods inside like a madman

it's like eating perfume if you get one of them fuckers in your mouth

well naturally if it's in flakes it's in flakes....

I had a pie from a bakery once, they cut the bay leaf up into little pieces and mixed it with the mince
it was the worst pie I ever had

You can flake it with your teeth by, you know, munching it.

and I think it hits hard enough on the outside, couldn't imagine biting into a concentration of the stuff

>mfw when amerimutts can't even eat a fucking leaf

Attached: a0kCpXK.gif (243x228, 1.47M)

I think I would compare the bay leaf to a holly leaf when it's managed to stealth its way into a spoonful of soup you're enjoying, it's texture is abhorrent

wish you would make like your gif to be perfectly honest

Most women are stupid, especially sheltered women, especially sheltered white women, especially sheltered white American women.

The only genuinely smart self aware women I know are women whom were actually taught to be agressive and self sufficient and butch lesbians. As a society we teach women to be unassertive, weak stupid vapid drones directed to be incapable idiots dependent on men and that's a collective societal fault.

Attached: home 2.png (331x304, 67K)

Asians have no clue what the fuck a bay leaf is

I don't like you at all, your world view is repugnant, and limited

>butch lesbians
>genuinely smart
Nice try queermo

t. sheltered white American woman

He's right though, it's frankly pathetic how helpless sheltered women are, especially compared to women who have been raised properly.

his idea of such a woman is an ugly dyke

They're ignorant and deserve a good slap, but finding a whole bay leaf in your food is annoying.

What I'm saying is totally correct. It's just unappealing for a lot of peeps to accept.

There's no reason a strong has to be ugly, unless you think strong women are inherently unattractive, in which case you're probably a weak man. Sounds like you've been drinking the mainstream Koolaid.

Attached: fagot.png (512x512, 102K)

Because nothing says "white" or "American" quite like a woman named fucking "Aliyah".

When did anyone say anyone about someone named "aliyah"? That's some gnarly projection you got going on there.

I just think you kind of an idiot, like 90% of the new people it would seem

ur a bay leaf

>I just think you kind of an idiot,
Rad English skills there

>like 90% of the new people it would seem
I've been here for more than a decade

Attached: flanders.jpg (500x500, 31K)

>I don't have an argument, better point out something trivial and unintended, that invalidates what his post was, ha ha!

unless you believe typing slower than you think is a sign that I don't know how to write in my own language, in which case you're a jackass

You're whole argument was "lol ur an idiot", not really much to claim a point of intelligent retort with. Point is my statement remains correct.

I fucking spit my water after reading that lmao

well, judging by how you interpreted the meaning of my posts I think I had every right to just judge you an idiot, you're crass, low, ignorant, a scum sucking worm, etc. etc. etc. etc.

Lmao

what a strange gif. instead of the desired effect, it looks like the road is moving instead

>MUH TOMBOY FETISH

>tfw so inteligent the world moves for me