60% of babies born in 2018 were non-white

60% of babies born in 2018 were non-white

Officially part of Latam

Attached: 1547456548971.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2sCeMTB5P6U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic_and_Latino_Americans
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hue will conquer the world. white race, get ready to be assimilated

America will become Second Brazil

I'm casting in my genetic lot with the hapa faction.

Attached: IMG_8544.jpg (720x762, 177K)

It will be worse because we don't have some ethnicities they have there like Indians (from India) and Mexicans with their 80% native blood and chinks

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

youtu.be/2sCeMTB5P6U

youtu.be/2sCeMTB5P6U

>Indians (from India)
They're like 1% of the country. Not even memeing.
>and Mexicans with their 80% native blood
Study after study has shown that Hispanics in the US are mostly Spanish.
>and Chinks
Don't you guys have a lot of Japanese?

>Don't you guys have a lot of Japanese?
Japanese >>>>Chinks

>pic
Bullshit. Just because there will be a mix of races doesn't mean the average person will be mixed race. Most blacks marry other blacks, most whites other whites, etc. The average American will still be white in 2050.

Asians are going to be really diluted though, since Asian women usually only marry white men and Asian men are incels. It'll unfortunately lead to a lot of ugly unwanted hapas, which is the real danger here.

a criatura...

America will be white minority by 2045 though, so the average american will not be white by then unless they miraculously stop being degenerate racemixers and somehow start having white babies, but guess what? whites are kinda like Japs in the way that for some reason lots of them are asexual, so it's unlikely that this happens

kek

based

Attached: 1546579515691.jpg (306x650, 57K)

This is fine

Attached: 1511121789558.jpg (750x816, 87K)

The hapas will show the same trend of marrying white, so the small Asian population will largely vanish into the white genepool if everything were isolated and nature allowed to take its course.

>2050

US Indians are a socioeconomic elite roughly on par with Ashkenazic Jews in terms of household wealth, earnings, etc. This is because the US immigration regime imposed a heavy selection differential on Indian immigrants, so they mostly came from the upper castes and were highly competent.

So we will become Finns. Ebin

>Hispanics in the US are mostly Spanish.

The COPE lmao

Everyone knows most spics in the US are jungle savages or dirty mulattoes

black mixed into things looks fucking disgusting. i hope east asians retain their beauty standards and don't get meme'd by this shit.

They are ugly as hell. Too bad you mostly get the goblino mexicans and not white latinas

>this blatant proxy

>A study published in 2015 in the American Journal of Human Genetics, based on 23andMe data from 8,663 self-described Latinos, estimated that Latinos in the United States carried a mean of 65.1% European ancestry, 18.0% Native American ancestry, and 6.2% African ancestry. The study found that self-described Latinos from the Southwest, especially those along the Mexican border, had the highest mean levels of Native American ancestry.[32]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic_and_Latino_Americans

Typing "COPE" doesn't invalidate a peer-reviewed study.

>implying the black male white woman power couple will allow anything but the blackest men and whitest woman
Inb4 "that's impossible"

You think they're a Eurotard?

>8,663 self-described Latinos
Great sample size lmao. Irrefutable evidence

I'm just on vacation here have fun freezing your balls off

>my non-source is better than your peer-reviewed one

>vacationing in cambodia

nah. race mixing was a consequence from brazil shitty colonization, this is what Jow Forumstards miss all damn time while using the "muh, we'll be brazil" stupid argument.

there are a ton of chinks in the us and they always have the lowest crime rate out of everyone

regarding blacks, eventually every nigger will die out with the advancement of birth control and high crime rate. Proper black people will start to thrive and clean the mess that yuropoors made by forcing artificial selection and bringing the worst of the worst to procreate in their nation.

CHIs will eventually have the same destiny as blacks or perhaps assimilate with whites

whites will inevitably turn out to be a minority, but i really really doubt that they will completely die out.

just then the world will experience the first prosperous mixed race country of the planet. and the advancements in genetic engineering will just make everything easier

Jow Forumstards know that. They are not afraid of the future, they are afraid of turning into just another race of people and losing their place on the top.

>eventually every nigger will die out with the advancement of birth control and high crime rate.

Birth control is already widely available here, and the birth rate for blacks is sub-replacement level and not much higher than white and asian.

That doesn't change anything about the high crime rate.

Attached: fertility19802013_b.png (869x620, 45K)

mulattoes like dominicans are like half Spanish tho

Attached: ziusydm35lb11.jpg (960x954, 82K)

>Study after study has shown that Hispanics in the US are mostly Spanish.
You have to go back

stop posting thumbnails

Attached: 1521826133038.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Christ that child is fucking ugly. If someone showed me a pic of their child and it looked like that I don't think I could lie and pretend they're cute. Absolutely hideous.

see

step on a landmine faggot

Central americans and mexicans are not really mostly spanish. Maybe some middle class and northern mexicans are over half spanish though

birth control is far from being perfect yet. Just wait until we get to the level where a single cheap pill prevents pregnancy with absolutely no chance of failure for months. You'll see the largest african-american birth rate decline of all time, it'll far surpass whites and asians in the same scenario. Nogs that are violent and criminal hate having children, no wonder that black abortion and parental abandon rate are so absurdly high. Jow Forumstards absolutely hate to admit it, but there are innocent and good black people out there. And as i said, these people will eventually completely replace the genetic failure that the forced artificial selection brought to blacks. And by crime rate, i meant murder rate. Did you forget that niggers kill each other all the damn time?