South Korea Population

>In 1980, there were 5.7 million students in elementary schools in South Korea. Today there are three million. That's not population decline. That's population collapse.

>South Korea is about to get much, much smaller, posing huge challenges for its economy and aging population. All because one of the most tightly knit cultures in the world simply can't tolerate the thought of letting in foreigners.

theglobeandmail.com/news/world/a-bleak-future-and-population-crisis-for-south-korea/article21249599/

Why are Koreans so racist? You guys need help from other countries or Korea as we know will no longer exist

Attached: FFF5BAC1-9140-46F3-B52E-C6D2667C3963.png (1200x800, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2018/sep/03/south-koreas-fertility-rate-set-to-hit-record-low
google.co.jp/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/09/12/south-korea-jobless-rate-hits-highest-level-since-financial-crisis.html
news.abs-cbn.com/business/07/15/18/skoreas-minimum-wage-hike-disappoints-workers-business
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lis
statista.com/statistics/641616/south-korea-minimum-wage/
checkinprice.com/average-an
data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.TFRT.IN)))
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh don't worry Mohammed. Give us 30 years and we too will become a multicultural utopia like Western Europe.

Import a couple million chinks. Should do the trick

>that flag
>that post

...and thats a good thing

theguardian.com/world/2018/sep/03/south-koreas-fertility-rate-set-to-hit-record-low

>0.96
Samsung refrigerators arent gonna fix that birth rate. I will so let me in

no problem. just one question. whats your skin shade like?

Nothing wrong with my skin shade
I am 50% Czech and 50% Frisian, why do you ask?

it's a shame boys cant get pregnant desu

You guys think thats bad? Our country is full of old cunts. We have no qt lolis here :(

You ought to import some American studs, that’ll do the trick

Elementary school in my hometown.
When I was a child, there were 90 students in the same grade.
At present, the total of all grades in the elementary school is 50 students.

Attached: 1473934635493-3.png (1500x1081, 434K)

Japan and Korea are doomed. You will both become vassals of the Chinese Empire in 20-30 years.

Attached: Ni hao bitch.jpg (360x360, 17K)

i heard there was one middle school in very rual place with one student left. it will soon close

Don't worry I'll come give the populations a big boost
Hope you're ready for a new generation of hapa super babies

Japan and south korea are collapsing because they have embraced hedonistic materialistic lifestyles. Too much anime/kpop.

Why do autistic Westerners actually believe this about what are actually conservative Asian societies? It has nothing to do with "hedonistic" lifestyles and everything to do with bad labor laws

Attached: 1546943238474.png (474x711, 90K)

inexistence > overcrowding/pollution
fuck c*pitalism

they're Jow Forumstards running on nazi propaganda, dont expect them to think, its all about "degenerate stuff" for them

>westerner
thats a fucking chink

Its kinda crazy that they would keep a school working for a single kid.

How about their northern half?

I doubt they have condoms there

"South Korea's jobless rate hits highest level since the global financial crisis"
The jobs report showed the labor-intensive retail and accommodation sector, which lost 202,000 jobs in August from a year earlier, was the hardest hit.
A total 105,000 jobs were lost from manufacturing industries, the report said.
google.co.jp/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/09/12/south-korea-jobless-rate-hits-highest-level-since-financial-crisis.html

S.Korea's minimum wage hike disappoints workers, business
"We can't accept the decision by the Minimum Wage Commission," the Korea Federation of Micro Enterprise said in a statement.
"business owners are at a crossroads where they cannot help but choose either business shutdowns or staff cuts," the association said, adding that they were facing a "miserable reality."
news.abs-cbn.com/business/07/15/18/skoreas-minimum-wage-hike-disappoints-workers-business

Do you know why there is so many korean trying to go to japan to find work but no any Japanese want to go to korea to find work?

employment rate of Japanese university students graduated this spring was (98.0%).
This is the highest since the survey began in 1997
It is 30 points higher than the SK employment rate (67.7%) .
that the Korean Ministry of Education graduated in December last year.

This meaning korea has now employment crisis and no job in korea.

Korean economical bubble grows is fucking ended.
If you can’t believe anything but number of the chart of the stuck price is only truth.

Attached: C0016CFC-6C52-4F75-B2CF-EB7826C689F5.png (750x1334, 1.09M)

I just want fast SSDs desu

Italy is an a similar situation, but added to that there's the fact that our economy is in the shitter

>Less korean kids
>Solution : import shitskins who will kill korean kids or intermarry korean woman creating even less korean kids
Ah yes, western solutions.

Literally what else can you do? If you let shitskins breed your women, you get your population back. If you don't, you just end up with a weaker, less populated korea

Just import more Chinese people and Korea/Japan will be fine.

A lot of korean is thinking korea surprassed western nations.
And being one of the most rich country more then western nations and japan.
Let’s see if it’s true or not.

Is this true South Korea is more greater than western nations and japan?

1:
List of coutries by average wage 2017
t_of_countries_by_average_wage

Japan 40,863 Us doller
It’s next to of the Sweden 42,393 Us doller

Korea 35,191 Us doller
It’s 2 rank poorer than Spain 38,507 us doller.

Sweden 42,393
Japan 40,863
New Zealand 40,043
---
Spain 38,507
Italy 36,658
---
South Korea 35,191
Israel 35,067
Slovenia 34,933 26,713

------------------------
2:
GDP per capita. 2017
t_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per
_capita

Japanese GDP per capita is ranked 23
Arround the same level of UK and UAE.

Korean GDP per capita is ranked 27
Poorer than Puerto Rico
31,581 Ranked 26
And arround the same level of the Spain.

------------------------
3:
In GDP ranking
Japan is third biggest GDP japan alone.
Korea is 11th place. 7 stage smaller economy than japan.

------------------------
4:
2018Korean minimum wage in korea per hour.
6.73 us doller.
It is lower than
Tokyo 8.81 us doller
And Lower than Osaka 8.36 us doller

But slicely higher than Okinawa 6.60 us doller(poorest place of japan).

And this is the reason korean is keep on saying they surpassed japan at minimum wage per hour lol

statista.com/statistics/641616/south-korea-minimum-wage/

checkinprice.com/average-an
d-minimum-salary-in-tokyo-japan/

What will happen when there are no more shitskins to import?

What will happen when your entire population is somali?

There will always be shitskins to import

he is at it again xD

>"business owners are at a crossroads where they cannot help but choose either business shutdowns or staff cuts,"

They always say the same but amazingly they never shut down or fire anyone.

>Japan comparing their gdp per capita to the west
You do realize people in the west work at MAXIMUM 8 hours a day,have vacations,holydays ,etc right?

Yes it will

Mission complete

I mean no, when all the shitskin countries are developed enough to have low fertility you won't have the massive shitskin influx anymore

China is going to be in a much worse spot in 20 years when the current workers age and there's no one to replace them.

No there won't be.

My penis can fix that

Yes work by ourself For the safety of society without immigrants criminals or terror attack as like Paris

You underestimate Islam

Korea, Japan, China, and all eastern Asia always had problems of overpopulation. We live in small apartments in overcrowded and polluted cities for insane prices. But now that it's finally about to end people want to important migrants what a joke.

>Literally what else can you do?
LITERALLY nothing. This is gonna resolve itself everytime goverments tried to control population it backfired big time. Do you know why the fertility rate is so freaking low ? It has nothing to do with the stupid "liberal values" or idk it has to do with the fact that we Korean can't afford fucking appartments, young Koreans are fucking miserable and it's a miracle if we can sustain ourselfs so lets not even talk about our families. Not to mention that we all grew up not knowing our father because we were busy studying 10 hours a day while daddy was working 12 hours a day. When population decrease the price of apartments will finaly decrease too and the job market will finaly be more positive for workers and allow us to bargain better work conditions.
Better working conditions + Real family houses at realistic age = return of the traditional family as you knew it before late capitalism turned the society in a cyberpunk distopia.

>But you will be weaker and less competitive
Our unemployment rate is rising and robotisation coming sooner than most people think will make it skyrocket, decreasing population is a good thing and many shitty job will be automated.

>But China are billions
And their life is a living hell, Modern wars are now won by the size of the army it's won by small, extremely competent teams of ingeniers and generals and Koreans have the capacity to produce that.

There will always be shitskins to import they are 4.5 billions Africans by 2050 all thanks to idiots giving them medecine and thought that they would stop making babies as they develop, it wasn't the case and now there will be 4billions shitskin and I don't want one of them

Azerbaijan TFR: 1.9
Bangladesh TFR: 2.1
Bahrain TFR: 2.0
India TFR: 2.3
Iran TFR: 1.7
Kuwait TFR: 2.0
Lebanon TFR: 1.7
Libya TFR: 2.3
Indonesia TFR: 2.4
Morocco TFR: 2.8
Qatar TFR: 1.9
Saudi Arabia TFR: 2.5
Even for countries significantly above replacement, TFR trends downwards.
Source: (((data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.TFRT.IN)))

Import them and pay them to have babies to speed up the process. There's always a way, never lose hope

You can always invade there and bomb them into shithole state again.

That doesn't seem to work.

Attached: 8f06bcc9-b5fe-425c-bf17-0dbc96fcef81.jpg (1968x1263, 134K)

>All because one of the most tightly knit cultures in the world simply can't tolerate the thought of letting in foreigners.
Or because they're not having enough children actually.

>Korea as we know will no longer exist
and nothing of value will be lost, literally

Attached: 1541518602709.jpg (600x600, 21K)

THIS

Dont worry. You worthless nipsters are going extinct too

Attached: 1547479516119.gif (320x240, 2.82M)

>be 2050/2100
Republic of Korea Population Projection: 50.6 million/38.5 million. Con
>Conservation status: Critically Endangered.
Japan Population Projection: 107.4 million/83.2 million
>Conservation status: Vulnerable.
(just for comparison)
USA Population Projection: 388.9 million/450.4 million
>Conservation status: Least Concern

World Population Prospects: The 2015 Revision, Key Findings and Advance Tables

It never hurts to let in skilled workers into your country if you need them. Just don't go nuts with it or nothing and strengthen labour laws for both citizens and foreign workers. Dunno what the union laws are like in Korea now but I hope it isn't that whack ass shit where unions where company only shit like, Samsung Presents: The Union™. Crack down on Labour laws and give out incentives for young people to buy their own homes too if you wanna.

You do realize our population rn is 51.5m right? That means we'd lose 1m while Japan would lose 20m by 2050. The problem really isn't total numbers but the increase in old people

Unions for conglomerates like Hyundai and Samsung are retardedly strong. Hyundai and Samsung shipyard workers in Ulsan make like 2-3x the average

Unions for conglomerates like Hyundai and Samsung are retardedly strong. Hyundai and Samsung shipyard workers in Ulsan make like 2-3x the average

Those who have it the worst in Korea are probably SME office workers who work long hours for less than 30k usd as starting salary

In Korea labor laws are pretty wild. Basically people working for the Korean conglomerates do well and others do pretty bad.
Yes except unions are forbidden in samsung except for their amusement parks subsidiary, I don't even know how they negociate with employees actually.

So they're still company specific huh? Because that's pretty shitty, I'd rather them just be Industry wide since they're the most effective that way. I heard shit about it years ago where the company would set up Unions and just put a couple of managers in it or something and because the laws only allowed one union per company the actual workers of said company couldn't unionize themselves. I don't know if that's still a thing or not but that's pretty fucked.

This, people don't seem to realise how competitive South Korea is compared to Europe, America and even Japan. Students always need to work to get a decent job and they don't have time for a solid relationship. They also need to serve like 3 years in the military.

Yup. Sometimes it's easy to forget just how small, overpopulated, resourceless, and constantly under threat this country is. None of which makes life easy.

The current administration is however taking big steps to fix labor laws and real estate prices which are probably the greatest threat to our birthrates.

Kinda looks like bombing Iraq made it's fertility rate fall

>There will always be shitskins to import they are 4.5 billions Africans by 2050 all thanks to idiots giving them medecine and thought that they would stop making babies as they develop, it wasn't the case and now there will be 4billions shitskin and I don't want one of them
Thanks for the reminder. They'll be coming right to us or Europe.

Attached: 1546156738945.jpg (437x501, 46K)

Directly firing/laying people off can be really bad for morale so businesses avoid it. They can just stop hiring new people which will shrink their labor force as people retire or quit. Though you are probably right that beurachracy can take on a life of its own.

>Tue
Oh god not again

Does it mean less korean bois in the future? ç_ç

Attached: 1535062132051.jpg (1200x800, 105K)

>Implying Koreans have done anything significant in terms of contribution to humanity other than consumer electronics.
Pajeets have done more than you guys and they shit on the streets