CHINA NUMBER ONE

how are you preparing for the chinese century?

bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-46872651

Attached: based chinks.png (738x340, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice, that will show them leafs

based

disgusting 被

China is a paper tiger.
Their entire economy is a bubble inflated by the Communist party and will collapse soon.
You will never be number one Ching chong ding ding ping pong

>tried to smuggle over 200kg of meth
he deserves it desu

what kind of jewish trikery is this

>say this
>meanwhile sell your ports to china and compromise american navy in the region
>participate in chinese AIIB
>participate in OBOR

it's going to be a fun mess

If their economy collapses the world's will collapse with it.

china's male population is way too large and they're developing Orwellian technology at an insane rate.
they need to have a major war or a famine, or even better another mao.

>He was sentenced to 15 years in prison in November but, following an appeal, a high court in the north-eastern city of Dalian on Monday sentenced him to death.
lol he dun goofed

somehow I dont think the worlds #1 manufacturing country is a paper tiger economy

>that time mao told everyone to kill birds because they ate grain which caused more insects to eat grain which caused one of the worst famines in human history
what a madlad

Attached: 1547466718186.jpg (434x648, 44K)

Nice meme

Attached: 1534649170854.gif (600x692, 775K)

all foreigners that goes to china needs to know that drug offense is capital punishment with execution, no comfy jail time

if you want to do drugs in china buy them in china and pretend you got tricked, if you bring them in your country cannot save you

kek

subways? nice gif btw

how the fuck does someone go bald at such a young age, jesus christ wh*Toids

looks like they aren't falling for the opium meme twice

drug trafficking can be very stressful.

This. You'd think Jews would act with more fidelity to the country that recognizes all of Jerusalem as their capital while also guaranteeing their existence.

Ahahaha, imagine his reaction lmao

Fuck him,he commited a crime that could have potentially brought dozens of people to a vicious cycle and ruin lives

Jews showing gratitude or loyalty? You're so silly

Disgusting.

A country should have 5 major iconic cities at max

Not overpopulated "cities" everywhere

honestly he deserved it.

canadians here think it is just simply justice served.

t. landlet

>Yeah killem

Butthurt

This is all because of the huawei bint - as if we needed more evidence that they're spying for the Chinese government.

Most of the article is about the recent arrest of that Chinese CEO, with what is basically a snippet about the case:
>The Canadian, who is believed to be 36, was arrested in 2014 and accused of planning to smuggle almost 500lb (227kg) of methamphetamine from China to Australia.
Quality journalism. If this guy really was trying to smuggle that much meth into Australia, he can face a fucking wall for all I care. Meth is destroying parts of this country because of fuckers like this smuggling it in. Extremely limited sympathy in this case.

>Robert Lloyd Schellenberg

227kg of meth would end up killing a lot of people, yes.

t.jealous rage nip

This case has nothing to do with the drugs though. It's moved into foreign policy territory. They upped the sentence to death because of the Huawei thing.

He was sentenced in 2014 for 15 years in jail, but decided to challenge it in a higher court. The only relation to the Huawei lady is what the media ks desperately trying to paint. It's fucking attrocious propaganda at worst, shitty sensationalist garbage journalism at best.

>the Jew thinks he understands the work of the Proto-Jews
Oh no hahahaha. The Chinese have been outplaying you from the beginning.

No, you fucking drone, it has NOTHING to do with that. The media is trying to relate the two entirely unrelated cases.
Fucking morons like you who swallow this propaganda is how we ended up getting dragged into wars in the middle east.
You normalfags are everyone wrong with society.

15 years upped to death because of an appeal? you're pretty dumb

He's not a Japanese.

You wouldn't look at this faggot's face the same if you had a family menber with a drug issue

lol no, china has been executing foreigners for drug charges long before huawei thing, were you born yesterday?

drug smugglers gets executed, big fucking deal, he had it coming

the leafs are gonna get humiliated

WORTH IT

>it's the drug dealers fault

No it's your retarded family member's fault.

FUCK CHINA
RACE WAR NAO

>ITT there are retards who really believe the defendant did what he was charged with

>Creating a drug market in a country
>It's the consumers fault

Same thing about guns right?

This. Also why we should allow nukes to be sold to terrorists. It's not the seller's fault, it's the terrorist's. The seller is blameless.

t. Chang

Yes portunigger, people have agency

fucking kill yourself you inbred mouthbreather

You're fucking retarded.So you think that flooding a country with drugs won't make the country increase its number of drug users.

You live in amemrica anyway,with a crime rate bigger than most africam countries.You're not civilized

try saying that again when you get stabbed by some junkie trying to rob you for drug money

>a crime rate bigger than most africam countries.You're not civilized
Well at least I'm not retarded like you.

I don't live in the ghetto so I don't have to worry about that. Idk maybe you do.

>shitty foreign shit commits crime in foreign country
>gets put down like the animal he is
good riddance
all criminal trash in China and even here should receive the same punishment
society would be much better like this

Attached: 1534311584480.gif (367x219, 523K)

>crimes only happen in ghettos
what world do you live in? you're like retards that say "I don't care about muslim immigrants flooding the country because they're not in my city"

Junkies mostly live in the ghetto, the ones who stab people certainly do.

BASED zionist overlord defending his cattle

I wouldn't be surprised given the guy's criminal history in Canada.

>mostly
there you go. they're not all in the ghetto
also, I can't believe you're actually defending drug dealers. do you know what kinda shit they're responsible for? you think they just go "here's your meth, have a nice day"? no, they push people into debts because of the illegal nature of drug dealing and continue the vicious cycle
you're sheltered as fuck, also naive

nigger people from shitty neighborhoods in Chicago take the train to the nice parts of the city to beat people up constantly, stop being a fucking ignorant

No they don't you stupid fuck. Nice parts have police, they shoot niggers
I wasn't defending drug dealers you dumb shit. I was only saying junkies stay in the ghetto.

holy shit you're so dumb. do you REALLY think we have enough police to deal with that shit? what about the countless stories of niggers robbing stores because of drug money? what about public parks being littered with feces, trash, pipes and needles? how the fuck do you contain them in the ghetto?
also yes, you are defending them by saying

> ≥ 5 kg
> From life sentence to death penalty.
Just FYI.

this but unironically

>niggers robbing stores because of drug money? what about public parks being littered with feces, trash, pipes and needles?
that happens in the nigger parts. White folk don't have to deal with that here. Police keep them in their containment zone

wasn't the reason the sentence changed because he made an appeal?

tell me, how do they do that? do they set up a curfew and check all people coming in and out? explain how you "keep them in"
you're living in a fantasy world, you're lying

Nah you're just dumb

>n-no
what an answer! explain how they "keep them in" or fuck off
also, even if you don't live near them, they cost you a fucking shitton in taxes because you're the one paying for their prison stay
you're ignorant and naive

The first judge think he's an accomplice, but the second one decided he's prime.

I thought the minimum was 15 years in prison

That's ≥ 50g.

>china decides to punish canada for huawei

The guy seems pretty trashy

I’m gonna say it!

Attached: F6100094-5D40-477F-A91B-5600299D0096.jpg (640x640, 38K)

*breathes in*
Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck You

Attached: 91FE680A-A7F6-4DBF-926F-CD2AFC907A67.jpg (3000x3000, 2.49M)

the guy is retarded, during the first trail he only got 15 year jail time, which is short by any standard in any country for the crime he been accused of. I don't know is it his decision, or the Canadian embassy or his lawyer's influence that told him to appeal. New evidence was considered in the 2nd trail, and the judge issued him a death sentence, apparently he decided to appeal again, so we'll see how this goes.

thats what he deserves for being part of the drug trade
hope he lives for a long time in agony before he dies

Based

basado

it is all too clear to me now that in our modern age, the systematic and complete extermination of EVERY Han Chinese male is becoming more and more of a grave necessity.
the females shall be sent to North Vietnam where they will be used as concubines and low level breeding stock by Übermensch NVs such as myself.

Attached: NORD-VIET.jpg (1080x1080, 74K)

when my Grandfather died he told me to remember 15/88
“We must secure the existence of our people and a future for North Vietnamese children, Hail HoChiMinh!"

Attached: 1539274363742.gif (300x577, 279K)

India has lower violent crime than us

>China began working hard to push Schellenberg's case to international prominence, taking the highly unusual step of inviting foreign journalists into the court, the BBC's John Sudworth in Beijing reports.

>And despite the Canadian's insistence that he is innocent, his retrial lasted just a day, with his death sentence being announced barely an hour after its conclusion, our correspondent says.

lel

besides the rape gangs

he was caught in 2014, along with his 5 accomplices when they tried to ship drugs from china to Australia, he tried to fly to Thailand but was arrested at the airport. He said he's just a tourist, the trail has been in motion since early 2016, and he got his 15 years verdict in November 2018 because the lower court deemed him to be a mere accomplices

Don't you have some mountain tribesmen to oppress Nguyen?

keep lying to yourself bow to your new chinese overlords