What the HELL is wrong with China?

What the HELL is wrong with China?
m.1688.com/offer/585963773861.html?ptow=113d26e7c9a

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-15-07-47-43-437_com.andrewshu.android.reddit.png (1080x2160, 1.12M)

There's literally nothing wrong with colorism

this isn't colorism

Dunno

Attached: 1540164684221.jpg (960x730, 43K)

If it's between non-whites it's colorism

It needs to be from the same race. That's just racism.

They can't be racist since they're both non-white

Fuck niggers

The chinks are even stealing our racism intellectual property. Fucking hell.

Attached: IMG_8594.png (1054x526, 61K)

Attached: Без названия (4).jpg (175x162, 6K)

>portraying animals like animals
I don't see a problem with this
there is no such thing as 'race'
race is a social construct

Attached: 1499177752186.jpg (216x234, 7K)

>Бeз нaзвaния
пидop

What ethnic is his lawyer?

Why are the Chinese so based? Soibois scream racism all day long but they dont give a shit.
>only support their own tribe/people
>unapologetically racial profile people, literally dedicate police man hours to track down blacks on CCTV all day
>are completely han-ifying that shitty Muslim section of China and forcibly converting them from Islam
Sounds based as fuck to me. We could learn a thing or two from them.

Wtf.

Goldberg God Chosen 3000

>Wtf.
what wrong have I stated?

IDK how I feel about this, considering pretty soon, we'll be entirely Chinese slaves. God, someone please help me

I literally don't see anything wrong and racist with this

>>are completely han-ifying that shitty Muslim section of China and forcibly converting them from Islam
They aren't. The Han population of Xinjiang has been continuously decreasing and the camps are meant to make them suitable for modern industrialised life. The 'forced conversion camps' are Western fascist propaganda.

>fascist propaganda
Wut. You mean neoliberal propaganda?

You should also learn to kill yourself like Chinese workers do. That's basically the only thing you should learn from Chinese.

Muslims in their own countries dont bother me but I will support their unironic genocide everywhere they try to infiltrate.

Attached: 1547078818887.png (469x452, 277K)

looks like this japanese doll

Attached: dakko.jpg (462x306, 41K)

>I will support their unironic genocide everywhere they try to infiltrate.
>infiltrate

Boy, you really don't know what's going on there, huh? Uyghurs are the natives you fucking American moron. I doubt you can even point where the place is on a map if your life depended on it.

Yeah, but you realize that its like a cancer. If you let it sit there too long, it will spread and cause problems. This meme that they can exist as a peaceful but predominate minority has to end.

You really think the real world works like that huh?

Attached: q0badpqxo5u11.jpg (320x308, 16K)

What do you mean? How do you think it works and how does that differ from my view? I meant no offense, Abdul.

Well, it's been nice talking to you user. I'd argue further but I doubt you can understand and I doubt you're even older than 18 desu. Nor will I ever meet you in life because I live here and I'll either be homeless pretty soon or lose my internet. I hope you get out of your delusion soon.

Normal people with families and children don't just randomly get a thought of spreading their ideological beliefs like butter in foreign lands. These people who you're talking about are backed and funded by rich people and Saudis to spread terrorism and extremism. I can't even find time to jerk off, let alone go after some fat American to convert him to Islam and these people you hate, we hate em too because they are here as well. Even we accepted hundreds of immigrants because of the fuck up you Americans made in Afghanistan and these immigrants ended up butchering our own people and children but I won't argue about that because I doubt you can understand the complexities of politics. Just understand that in the real world, we are all suffering.

>Nor will I ever meet you in life because I live here and I'll either be homeless pretty soon or lose my internet.
Sorry bro. I hope all goes well for you. Try to keep your hopes up during this difficult time.
>Just understand that in the real world, we are all suffering.
I try not to think about it too much. But Yeah man. I know.

Attached: 1546799146802.jpg (1024x595, 56K)

Thank you, my friend. If all goes well, maybe I will be able to finally escape this hellish country and go back to my homeland which is, at the moment, surrounded by terrorists by Pakis. I'd hate America entirely but Pakis are the people ruining my homeland so I've got no reason to hate your country because my own country is engaged in murder and bloodshed. We're all puppets in the grand scheme of things.

Just don't let these extremists take over your lands. Vote for the kind of people who will maintain democracy, sovereignty and freedom of people. Do not allow your freedom to be handed over to governments or religious officials on a golden platter. Don't let your country turn into like ours, where we see bomb explosions outside our schools. The newer generation here will be better than the previous, and once we fix our country, we'll be calling these problematic people back.