Why has this advertisement triggered incels what's wrong with treating women right?

Why has this advertisement triggered incels what's wrong with treating women right?

youtube.com/watch?v=koPmuEyP3a0

Attached: boys will be boys.jpg (750x562, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WGRlepl7QfY
youtu.be/A4qU6t1ZH24
youtu.be/Qnl9PLn2WC0?t=1739
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Look like brigaded by polcel

Attached: Capture.jpg (433x75, 11K)

wew! what a shitty pussy fag advert.

no wonder west will fall.. and take the rest of the world with it.

>Indian hating hygiene products

Men have been sissified and masculinity labeled as toxic, this is a female dominated society where masculine behaviour is being punished. Is the hare toxic for fighting other hares for territory/females? No, it is simply the way nature works and todays society denies MAN of his natural state turning him into something he is not.

Is this a real commercial?
LOL what the fuck

Attached: Distorted.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

in 21st cent. comics no longer perform comedy, and marketers no longer market their product..

it's all a big SJWish propaganda machine.

>masculine behaviour is being punished
such as?

1. being assertive
2. risk taking
3. sexual overdrive

et. al.

>such as
Boys acting loud and active are being punished in schools for their "toxic" behaviour while females get the better treatment because the educational system is suited after them. Females get better grades than boys on average because boys drag their grades down by their "toxic" behaviour. Sport classes are being extremely pussifed, they're using foam balls instead of actual leather balls because "someone might get hurt". This is just one or the many examples.

>assertive
go for it, no one stop you
>risk taking
be more specific
>sexual overdrive
no one stop you from masturbating

Polish jew

>it's all a big SJWish propaganda machine
Let's be fair Pajeet, Gillette knows who their core demographic is and I doubt it includes neckbeards, barbershop fedora hipsters and teenage memester gamers

"toxic masculinity" is just when beta males try to act like Chads, feminists in particular love misogynist, masculine men. of course, nu-males cowtow to feminists by condemning so called "toxthic mathculinity" and making sure they are devoid of masculinity because they think it'll get them laid, which of course it won't.

youtube.com/watch?v=WGRlepl7QfY

Gadfather has something to tell you all.

I don't know wtf is wrong with western SJWs. You don't have to punish boys to do that.

Even here girls do better than boys in school academics, mainly because people created a meme that girls can do better. Only difference is they don't do equally well in cut-throat entrance exams which require years worth of preparation.

No need to feminize boys to achieve this.

Yes, toxic masculinity is when beta/subhuman/creepist version of masculinity. example
>feminists in particular love misogynist, masculine
Source?

there's a toxic feminity as well, in thaat case.. if you disagree, you are a SJW faggot.

> Polish
> Jew

>be Jow Forumscel Nintendo switch owning loser
>”feminists made me this way!”

Why the fuck would they piss off their major market demographic?

all over the world, HR is being taken over by universty educated SJWs.

Pathetic! Gillete is removing comments that they dont like lol.. Top comments are being removed which had 1000s of likes..

Thats how you create audience, people will focus on your brand then you apologize and you publish an umpteenth ad with a footballer to get back your market demographic

>major market demographic
Actual men that can grow beards and take responsibility? They don’t target smooth skinned internet losers

reminds me of the time hollywood told people not to vote for trump because he said "grab them by the pussy" yet had no qualms about greasy jews like weinsten

I'm not sure who they are trying to appeal to at all. Who will see this and decide to buy a Gillette.

"to say the right thing, act the right way" what did they mean by this

Attached: wlJJknIt_400x400.jpg (350x350, 22K)

Haven’t seen that shit ad in this country.
Here we just get Griezmann

>gillette cucking incels
Thought of this
youtu.be/A4qU6t1ZH24

>smile sweety
>approaching a woman on the street
why are these even bad

They also sponsor twitch streamers
Sometimes you just want to get your name out there

Well I won't be buying gillette anymore

>everything is about drumpf
back to r/t_d

Yes goyim you should never approach women

>shaving your beard
ishygddt

Attached: B6.jpg (960x580, 81K)

Ok lets advertise Maybeline cosmetics with the slogan "stop being vain end toxic femininity" and see how that flies. Men are sick of being shat on.

i hate this gay propaganda

it's funny how the people who hate this corporate virtue signalling never blames the obvious culprit, that is, the capitalist system.

instead they use all sorts of mental gymnastics to pin it on the left wing.

nah, intersectional feminists are playing their word game here with redefining the meaning of words:
So to decode their terms, you have to understand what they really mean. Masculinity becomes toxic masculinity and (heathy) masculinity is femininity with all the this gay garbage like be in touch with your feelings, don't be afraid to cry, wear a pink dress if you like etc.

feminism and all this ‘toxic masculinity’ bullshit is hated by most normie men

Capitalists are just whores for society, if this was the third reich they would call for jewish genocides if it earnef them 1% more profits

I'll agree with what this ad has to say when I see the same ad for a female product that pulls men suicide statistics and explains how the rising rate of incels is purely due to toxic femininity

that makes sense though, 90% of people watching video game streamers are teenage boys

>le capitalist system.

give me a first principles proof that the culprit is capitalism.

Seething virgin nobody here agrees with you extremist cunts and your autism

go outside for once you faggot. Most men in this country laughed at men walking aroundnim repeal t shirts and many defended paddy jackson

Public urination
Drinking out on the street during the morning then falling asleep in the street
Grabbing girls bums/boob on your motorbike then speeding away for a laugh
Forcing women to have sex with me
Not showing up for work because I was drink all night and boss doesn’t understand because she is a dumb woman

Gilette sells razors in so many places and has advertised themselves for so long that they will continue to "succeed" even if they do shite like this. A perfect opportunity for explicit propaganda under the name of "private sector advertising".
The only question is whether this is some collection of NWO bigwigs sending the orders, or some spoiled gender studies sinecure being given power far beyond their merit or worth.

I go outside and often maybe you should step out of your 110 man ballynashithole village and step in the real world, I was out there fighting for women's right and even went to the pub afterwards with some of the group, I put my change into the charity coin thing making fun of donald trump in the real world while you were fucking your cousin. You really think the average person agrees with this deranged conspiracytard freak ?

Hello yikesanon/mboko

ok, but how many black dicks you sucked?

the video is produced by a private corporation, not some state run propaganda agency.

why did they produce it? because the shown opinions/values are trendy and they wanted to appeal to the kids who hold them. it's a way of securing consumers. that's literally all there is to it.

Anything that might differentiate a man from a doormat.

>and they wanted to appeal to the kids who hold them.

The people they are appealing to don't shave.

Attached: IMG_5780.jpg (809x853, 159K)

So basically they want men to not be men, right? What a fagfest, disliked.

>the video is produced by a private corporation, not some state run propaganda agency.
HA HA HA

oh look its mboko
I live in Dublin you literal nigger fuck off

Moving to ballymun next month
how is it lad?

is gilette state run?

Rock solid argument, shamus

>because the shown opinions/values are trendy and they wanted to appeal to the kids who hold them
that's not capitalist first principle.. those are called virtue signalling.

>alright lads lets come down please. now can we please stop shouting to take the time to talk about woman's rights and toxic masculinity?

Attached: ire6.jpg (620x409, 62K)

why do white men and coons feel threatened when asked not to behave like willd animals ?

The state/private distinction is a false one.

>virtue signalling
which has always been a part of advertising. you want to show the consumers that you have (in their view) good moral standards.

HR and marketing departments are full of women

not as bad as it used to be. they knocked down all the hi rise flats which gave it a bad name

yeah, in the future try to keep these behaviours in check when you see a pretty lady on a bus Raj.

>HR and marketing departments are full of women
is it only "real" capitalism if men do it?

>remove housing during a housing crisis because autists cry about muh skyline

>just be more confident
>get away from me creep
THIS IS THE SOCIETY WE LIVE IN

Attached: 1462091973099.jpg (499x750, 192K)

no, my point is that feminists don't understand men and will make something like this thinking it appeals to the normal person

>which has always been a part of advertising
when was the use of semi clad women a part of virtue signalling, which I'm sure you know is abundantly used as props.

Indiabro can you help me identify the song youtu.be/Qnl9PLn2WC0?t=1739
at 28:58 ? Shazam won't get it, maybe you have any ideas?

so uhm why were all the negros white knighting in this clip, also they could of shown a niggy rappers music vid instead of a wiggers.

Attached: 1517618547435.png (1228x1150, 191K)

can't recognize the song from a 3 second clip.

can you make out any lyrics?

based Asian work ethics

I understand the sexual harassment part, I agree with it, but what does boys wrestling in the yard at a barbecue have to do with any of this? That seems perfectly normal and acceptable.

Attached: Pepe_shrug.png (263x191, 11K)