The Absolute State of America

>The Absolute State of America

Attached: d73e6b3a375625db3254e27f4ec27aaf89a8ae00401b793a8976fcfc8d89cf56.jpg (1757x1178, 437K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2019/01/14/politics/donald-trump-clemson-food/index.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul6UcvNX4o8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know, you don't have to keep reminding me

Attached: 1546738322819.png (634x483, 341K)

Would devour that

Based and redpilled
Our president should order the greasiest, oiliest choripanes from the nearest local grill every time he has guests

this

unironically based.

Why do americans like fucking McDonalds though? They are so trash. Carls Jr, In-n-out and five guys are so much better, I'm not sure why this meme mystery meat shit is so widespread.

Unironically based

It's not like its christmas dinner or anything who actually cares if he has takeaways?

Can I take one?

>Le orange man serves mcfood
>Hurr durr he no have kultur xDdd

Attached: 1547428891757.png (400x400, 123K)

G.OD bless for creating aberiga 300 years ago :DD

It's because of the shutdown user

Is the heating off too or why the fuck is Penguin wearing an overcoat inside?

Because they're stupid and have bad taste. There's people like that in lots of other countries too. Is that what you wanted to hear?
Probably most of the Americans who post on here are not representative of that population though except for maybe a few Jow Forumstards who somehow have escaped their containment board

Why not pay the chefs with that money?

Attached: simpsonsburgers.jpg (960x640, 96K)

this is unironically based. fuck the dumb fancy shit food

love maccas

I'd eat that, burgers in Straya are trash tier.

Lel

US mcdonalds serves worse burgers than our mcdonalds though, at least on the east coast.

haha

Trump paid for the dinner himself iirc

He could have got a chef to grill some potatoes and ribs with that money. And what would have even 10 000k meant to him?

Do you have a source anyway?

cnn.com/2019/01/14/politics/donald-trump-clemson-food/index.html

>provides endless shotposting material
>actually goes through with removing troops from the other side of the world and letting others take care of their problems
You know what... Maybe another term wouldn't be that bad. He might not have the srs statesman attitude you might expect, but whatever

>when dad has to make dinner

As long as what he does work I'm glad for them.

>cnn link
don't do that

Russkie pussy, pls. Just let the proxy go.

It's a legit source. People post RT.com all the fucking time here and that's a legit propaganda channel with e.g. articles that say Finland attacked in Winter War.

I wish I was able to say I ate a big mac at the white house.
Also those are fucking college kids, not foreign ambassadors or even pro players. Imagine throwing a fit over something so trivial. TDS is rampant.

cnn is RT tier

No.

It's such an aggressively American situation
>Buffoonish, tacky president inviting college football players to a giant McDonald's feast in the White House.

>>actually goes through with removing troops from the other side of the world
Except he hasn't, he's simply anounced he will. And that's the problem, most of his accomplishments are lies.

>I hope you're ready for an unforgettable luncheon

he's cheap when the food isn't for him

Not even close, Jow Forumstard. CNN may be biased, but just as much as Fox News is. RT is on par with chinese media.

Mcd is their culture

Sounds like someone is afraid of a wall.

Attached: 1516302840158.png (327x316, 187K)

Ay caramba

Attached: 1546553130774.gif (360x270, 2.27M)

It still isn't nearly as bad as President Jackson having a 1,400lbs cheddar cheese wheel that he fed to over 10,000 people

The things is that the left would screech and pull their hair out if he provided fancy gourmet food whilst the masses 'starve and suffer'

He's doing this as a reaction against Obama always inviting Hollywood celebrities to the White House and going "lyldudeweed XD".

No, they wouldn't have because that's what is expected from a dinner at the White House.

And even when that happened, the New England elitists (whose boy had just lost his bid for reelection) held their noses and complained that the low and the gutter trash had taken over.

Why did Burgerland's government shutdown?

>the King of the Mutts
Best timeline

i dont get this hate toward donny. he is nice man, i read his twitter and look at his photoes, you know he doesnt deserve all this hate. why mutts are so ungrateful?

Imagine getting the smell of McDonald's out of that room

The media is controlled by people who aren't Republicans, I'll leave it at that.

AHAhAHAhahaAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA SNEED LOL LOL SNEEED HAHAHAHAHAHAH HIIHIHIHIHIHIHI OOHHHHHOHOHOH HE POSTED IT HE SAID SNEEED HAHAHAHAH that remiNDS ME OF THE TIME IN SIMPSONS WHERFE THEERE WAS SNNNEDDDDDD FEEEED AND SEEED CHUCK FUCK AND SUCK AJHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH GET IT YOU FUCK S IT S AJD OOFFFENSIVE JOKE IN THE SNEEDSONS OHHOHOHOHO DID YOU NOTICE WHAT IisjdiiH I JUSTG DID THERE I PUT SNEED IN sUimpUSONS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOO THIS IS HOLLLAIRIOUS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SNEEEED FEED AND SEED FROMERYL CHICKS LOL HAHAHAHAHAH THANNKS LORI THIS IS TRULY EPIC MY FELLOW REDDitpors HAHAHAH HACE SOME HOLD KING STRANGER

Yes they would because that's how a leftoid brain works.

oh mcfood can be culture, not very good one though

lol its like on the simpsons :'DD

Why then nobody said anything of the sort about the dinners he had at the white house before, like he and Macron did? You're full of shit

And you're a mouthy little cunt.
Leftoids complain about everything he does, ESPECIALLY when meeting with other leaders, use your eyes and ears lad.

Yes they would've
They're complaining about him serving the food he bought in the White House when he doesn't even have a staff to cook dinners anymore
You are too

Attached: 729.gif (1100x450, 326K)

They absolutely would've complained.

based

What are these called?

Attached: 1547540143137.jpg (1757x1178, 658K)

CNN certainly isn’t FOX-tier. It’s pretty clickbaity most of the time, but it isn’t actively harmful like the latter.

hahah 6d chess mang xD

This is the most American thing I have ever seen.

There a re 3 threads about burgers eating burgers...

El devorador de hamburguesas...

Attached: 1531955495525.png (1166x801, 238K)

TWO SCOOPS????

Replace "MUTT CARRIER 5000" with "LA AVIÓN"

>that portrait of Lincoln
Tragic

Quintessentially American

>articles that say Finland attacked in Winter War
what is wrong with truth?

this is how obsessed the world is with us

>burgers having burgers is world news

Attached: burgers.png (1974x1434, 2.84M)

>making fun of burgers is now a mainstream
There is a hope for this timeline

Cringe

Attached: 1547468718842.jpg (262x234, 32K)

Imagine if Obama did this

He would routinely go out to eat fast food, I don't remember if he ever had it served at a dinner

>Literally trying to start a race car with the trayon Martin shit

Sure go ahead tell me how CNN is better than fox

There is absolutely nothing wrong with race cars

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul6UcvNX4o8

I can't be the only one who thought there was a noose hanging from the ceiling for a second right?

embarrassing

Attached: art.jpg (1700x1272, 792K)

>Dat Lincoln with a "really makes you think" expression

>all those filet o fish that won't get eaten

Attached: 1547517093561.jpg (900x1200, 155K)

Attached: 1547554896164.jpg (3000x2000, 1.19M)

Aren't filet o fish Trump's favorite?

Attached: O22D0iu.png (1632x1076, 2.31M)

>fast food
>food

America the beautiful.

This is one of the best photos of this decade. This is what the future historians will look at and laugh as they have their 5 minute break from making shoes in Gracious Leader Jinping's Shoe Factory.

Attached: Dw9IhN2XQAAvUYU.jpg (1000x750, 126K)

Attached: Dw6PFTyXcAAw0D1.jpg (1200x900, 179K)

>the french don't have a word for "shutdown"
utter disgrace

Attached: Dw9A6VGWkAEmSXB.jpg (1024x682, 137K)

What, you have choripanes too?

Trump looks so fucking happy, child-like wonder.

>Gee Bill! How come your president lets you eat SIX burgers?

24/7 media brainwashing and unlimited financial resources poured into "franchise" businesses

haha ged id :DD
he get cheezburger :DDD
id so funne cuz he hab the borgir :-DDD