Today's the day! Expect chaos

Today's the day! Expect chaos.

Attached: _105106132_gettyimages-1078773476.jpg (660x371, 38K)

so whats in the next episode of brexitenders

Whatever is the result, nothing huge will change in avarage joes life

The same lies.

Literally nothing will happen.

Mrs May gets hung drawn and quartered by Comrade Corbychov.
Also what's the point of even having an abort button if the post is posted anyway.

May and Corbachev would never be such a beautiful couple.

Attached: images (2).jpg (275x183, 7K)

Nothing

Everything

day for what?

Brexit decision in parliament. Sort of. It's complicated.

If May's deal somehow pass through I'll most my dick

Where is live broadcasting?

Would almost be worth it OwO

EU finna boutta dabbed on.

Based, independence day is coming

Attached: love me some arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.jpg (1200x800, 287K)

>wake up
>Brexit still hasn't happened
>more brown people have been stabbed

Ah another wonderful day in merry olde England

Lmao hoping for another shitshow

wow user talk about building up the hype eh

It won't. What's going to happen is that the amendment to add a deadline to the backstop will get reasonable support, and May will go back to the EU saying "either accept this or it's no deal".

Then it'll be a matter of seeing how the EU reacts. It's all very complicated.

Hope we get a GE. The only thing that can break the deadlock at this point is a new government with a solid mandate. In other words, the DUP need kicking out and the Conservatives need to get their majority back. If May and her party have learned their lessons from the last election and don't run on a full retard manifesto, they should have no trouble giving Corbyn the thrashing he deserved to get at the last election.

Attached: 1519423875872.png (921x923, 187K)

GOTT STRAFE ENGLAND
O
T
T

S
T
R
A
F
E

E
N
G
L
A
N
D

Attached: 1547154144484.jpg (511x800, 258K)

>eu flag on top of union jack
Just like it will remain, no matter what britcucks choose.

Today's the day that Parliament finally gets to vote on May's deal and decide whether to accept it or reject it. May is looking set for a massive defeat and Labour are vowing to launch a vote of no confidence in the government if (when, really) that happens.

I sort of want us to go full no deal just to see you lot panic. We've got a long history of screwing up German attempts to rule Europe.

I don't think Corbyn will do it actually. May is the most resilient PM ever, no matter what people do they can't shift her.

Vote ain't happening until 7PM.

Wait
In the end they will try to spin it on the EU?

DUP are the only thing stopping May from selling NI down the river.

This

Attached: 1542572615473.jpg (750x721, 150K)

Wtf, what are they even doing all day?

Arguing about the deal, probably.

Parliamentary debate. Then a load of votes on amendments. The actual vote might not happen until 10pm.

Fuck vote, the debates streaming!

>tiny little countries running to defend their master
Good boys, maybe Germany will give you a treat.

*Mhm mhm*

Attached: 1542231846040.png (1000x1000, 216K)

I'm about to head off to bed soon lads, will i hear good or bad news when i wake up in the morning?

Attached: 1547096312227.png (154x143, 35K)

Fuck NI. Why does Brexit have to be ruined for the whole country just to appease this backwater full of freaks? Most people in the UK couldn't give any less of a shit about NI and would be happy to give it and all the headaches that come with it to the Republic of Ireland and let it be their problem from now on.

Attached: 1523403670804.png (1280x768, 6K)

Depends on what you consider to be good or bad news.

By this point I don't think the RoI would even take it.
Maybe we could sell it to the Yanks as a huge military base.

How is NI wanting to be treated like any other part of the country "appeasing" them? Tell Ireland and their inbred, kiddy fiddling terrorists to get fucked along with the rest of the EU.

Vote of No Confidence goes through, Theresa May bound to be booted from office, Parliament rejects the Chequers plan

get fucked anglo dog hahahaha, go back to england if you like it so much

t. Hungarian

We already know the PM will lose. It's what happens in the next few days that matters.

What will make the EU the most angry?

You coming out

You not coming out.

You need a soul to feel anger.

I'm not a bender though

>Vote of No Confidence goes through
Doubtful. Would require DUP support and they're in the best possible position that they'll ever be in so they won't support it. Alternatively, it would require a Conservative MPs to vote no confidence in their own government.

>Theresa May bound to be booted from office
Doubtful. She won't leave unless she's forced out, and the no confidence vote against her intended to force her out failed, so I don't see her going anywhere. She said she would resign come the next general election, but I don't think she will keep her word in the event of a sudden GE triggered by a vote of no confidence in the government.

>Parliament rejects the Chequers plan
Almost certain.

No deal. Anything else will make them happy.

If we go back, they're happy because their economy doesn't shrink by $3 trillion a year and they keep getting billions of pounds out of us in membership fees.

If we leave with a deal, they're still happy because the deal is on their terms (i.e. they come out of it better than we do) and they're rid of a nuisance to their plans of further integration and an eventual United States of Europe.

>when Brits keep shooting themselves in the foot just to spite the EU

Attached: 128939403.jpg (800x450, 44K)

We wouldn't have to if the EU negotiated rather than dictating terms.

and if you leave without a deal thats even better because who would except your mortal enemy to commit suicide right before a fight hahahaahha

>he thinks there's a difference
>he thinks daddy eu should just play nice

Attached: 093502935092350.jpg (399x385, 29K)

The UK knew the rules about leaving when they entered the EU, else it would be too easy for members to leave and it would threated the stability of the union

Oh nice, let's hope /sp/ finds a good stream.

what happens if they back out of brexit, would anyone do anything about it?
riots?
nothing?

We're not their mortal enemy. We're a major trading partner - one of great importance to those members of the EU who keep your shithole, irrelevant failed-state from going bankrupt.

Attached: 1528125322137.png (7675x5616, 2.85M)

keep thinking that nigel now clean my shoes before i tell germany to fuck you harder

I heard the EU wants to make an example out of you guys. What will they do?

10% of EU trade is conducted with Britain
60% of British trade is conducted with the EU
You keep bringing this up as if the EU will be hurt more. If you don’t want a deal just say so but don’t try to present it as if the EU wanted this

I hope there's no deal just to see the Telegraph being smug about having now the possiblity of having trade deals with New Zealand and Pakistan

Wait until they hear this

Attached: IMG_3146.jpg (700x700, 51K)

we don't give them any special snowflake treatment anymore.

>You keep bringing this up as if the EU will be hurt more
user was clearly referring to Hungary, which he isn't entirely wrong about.

Nothing, they are doing all by themselves

There would most likely be some kind of uproar. Difficult to really predict.

That's why it would be at least slightly better if the remainers were to get a second referendum, to make staying look somewhat legitimate. The current deal on the table looks pretty terrible, at any rate. And I don't think anyone, remain or leave, really wants it.

Clean them with your tongue, lazy faggot.

Funny thing is that everyone wants May to resign but no one wants to replace her at the helm of this shitshow

what about him?

Attached: 544545.jpg (1920x1080, 312K)

god save the queen!

Attached: queen.jpg (1600x959, 378K)

The Queen is gonna die tomorrow tho

Why do Germans get so angry over this?

you are seething at us, not the other way around

Next PM.

>10% of EU trade is conducted with Britain
Now give the figures for Germany, the EU's chief cash cow.

The fact that we perhaps don't trade much with irrelevant Balkan shitholes who are a net drain on EU funds is completely meaningless.

what's next in the long line of reasons why brexit will be pushed closer to the release date of half life 3

will you run out of toilet paper?

Yellow Vests 2: UK Boogaloo

>

Attached: 1537651980604.png (1190x666, 158K)

It doesn't change the fact that It's only 10% of the whole EU trade compared to 60% for Britain.

>riots?
i hope this

I find it hilarious that brexit voters actually didn't realize the only reason for that special treatment was their threat of leaving and now that they are leaving that card has been played.

nooo blitain lules the seaaas lespect usssss

It does because not all EU members are equal. The whole project is built on the backs of first and foremost Germany, then the UK and France. Without us 3, and especially without Germany, the whole thing collapses. Nobody will lose sleep over the loss of Hungary and the like.

What's important to Germany is important to the EU, and the fact that we are the biggest market for German cars in the world is, it goes without saying, important to Germany.

t.

can canada join eu?

we make those cars so you can keep dreaming about having any importance, everybody wants to buy german cars lol
>bitch and whine about germans
>but ohno germany why dont you leave these POOR countries and be in my sicrit club

kek, your perfidious times finally come to an end and nobody falls for your divide and conquer bullshit

yes

no

New Brexit deal, give you a worthless chunk of shit to fuck off

Attached: KM187_2002b.jpg (419x420, 63K)

The current deal they got is the best they are going to get.

I'm afraid of Poles. Whose toilets would they clean in case of Britain abandon the EU?

Attached: 4954e476-74cc-4b97-b916-3cb3e3448307.jpg (720x960, 101K)

no fuck off
we only let poor countries in like north cuckdonia

Fuck the speaker 2bh. He's biased as fuck.

Can't be. He is Anglo, the most honest nation on Earth.

So when you lads finally execute theresa may will you broadcast it on tv?

can't you fucking cunts just stop your retarded hissy fit already, it's getting boring

What is the time of the vote?

First you have to worry if the Brits vote for brexit and now you have to worry if they decide to double down on fucking themselves.