Why Chinese Southeast Asians are great people

They seem to have adopted both from the local indigenous people and from the West a more open-minded and flexible way of thinking, while preserving some of the best aspects of Chinese culture such as a tight-knit family structure and the Chinese culinary tradition.

What do you think about SEA Chinese?

Attached: 1280px-Penang_Malaysia_Leong-San-Tong-Khoo-Kongsi-02.jpg (1280x853, 351K)

Based Kim speaking the truth

Han Chinese is the only reason why Singapore still stays afloat right now, especially with Indian and Indonesian subhumans around

my Indonesian friend said he wants to slaughter all of them, but hm all i've met is incredibly smart, so success breeds jealousy?

They're okay. Newer generations (quite a majority) barely speak the local language so there are tensions with the other races in this country. Fuck CCP tho.

Singaporeans are the worst chinks, by far

t. Lieh Soon Tioe, Jakarta

They actually did just that in the sixties. There were massive anti-communist riots and the Tionghoa got caught up in it and slaughtered en masse.

Han Chinese are crafty. They will end up controlling your businesses if you're not careful. Which is why PCH prevented them from owning businesses when Korea was rebuilding. Most of them ended up leaving as a result, and we've avoided being sucked into the Bamboo network.

Attached: 400px-Bamboonetwork.svg.png (400x400, 75K)

They are basically Fujianese/Hoklo

Same type of people as Taiwan No. 1

Attached: 9A634EF4-9EDF-4825-8E13-C4B3FE3568D9.jpg (1300x975, 126K)

Fuck Chinese and Fuck the People’s Republic

Attached: 397AC464-2786-4BF0-8BE2-872E9EA80D71.jpg (249x249, 16K)

Crypto street shitters can’t stand the sight of the Han BVLL

Based you should have still let us enslave you

>They actually did just that in the sixties. There were massive anti-communist riots and the Tionghoa got caught up in it and slaughtered en masse.
didn't they do it early in the xxi century too?

Koreans, Manchus and Japanese are basically SHANDONGERS

You are all part of Greater Shandong/SHANDONGER Empire

I’m gonna say it!

Hello, Chinese.

I see you enjoy study in Japan. Good.

Park still assmad that his country’s entire history consists of being raped both sides by two superpowers

Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck China Fuck Mao Fuck CCP Fuck You

Attached: 1546860491734.jpg (3000x3000, 2.49M)

Imagine if Japanese are like Germans of Asia, smart, cultured, refined, warrior culture, but cold
Then chinks are Jews of Asia, lying, deceiving, money hungry, greedy, baby eating, no honor rats
My ancestors along with your ancestors rape and massacre chinkoids
Japan one time criminal forever honourable
chinks forever jews of Asia
Fuck chinks
THIS
Fuck chinks

Based and redpilled

t. selfhating indochink

No, ours are better.

Attached: tamil-nadu-thanjavur-149353029501-orijgp.jpg (1600x1066, 359K)

search jakarta riot

>They are better when they being less chinky
Really makes you think.

what do i think of sea chinese? we should just pull a jew on the whole of southeast asia and genocide everyone. only taiwanese abos, burmese, thais, and viets are kinda based. the rest should be murdered.

balinese can stay also since they are based HINDV BVLLS and not mudslimes

I knew it
Fucking chinks

Attached: 1a749-kena-dera.jpg (600x800, 54K)

Mashallah brother. May Allah (swt) bless the transgender Muslims of Indonesia!

Attached: guhw8rn.jpg (962x641, 135K)

All I know is that Vietnam is based and I love it there

oh my... based!!

nicely done btw
eventhough im chinese descent

Mein Vietcong The Defender of Asia

>They seem to have adopted both from the local indigenous people and from the West
A lot of the younger generation don't really do that anymore because they either go fully western or straight up full chink that they even suck at both local language and English.

It's not easy to find those who preserve that balance these days. A lot of them come from a culture called Peranakan, like myself. Over the years we got assimilated with the regular chinese culture due to the established politics. Our culture served as the middleman for trade during colonial times, but now it has become novelty, displayed at museums and tourist attractions.

>tfw no nyonya wife

Attached: Q44-Peranakan-Fashion-Show.jpg (3504x2336, 1.92M)

thank you
now present ur korean boipucci