Couldn't he have prepared some deluxe, homemade burgers?

Couldn't he have prepared some deluxe, homemade burgers?
>made with the best beef, not shitty McDonald's pink slime
>tasty as fuck
>great looking
>healtier
Just serve those with some vegetables, organic potatoes and some homemade sauces
Still quintessentially American but way better

This is what happen when you let non-Italians handle the food

Attached: 1547540422076.jpg (2016x1512, 675K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1p7P_L4f9t4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how come that italians can't eve produce proper pizza or spaghetti then?

Like literally something like this would've been better

Attached: A_party_tray_of_sliders_at_a_restaurant.jpg (1200x686, 179K)

what was the occasion here?

That would be great
I think the highschool football champions were invited over to the White House and Trump for no reason proudly stated he was going to give them McDonalds and Burger King

>no reason
The government is shut down so he has to pay for the meal out of his pocket and went with the cheapest possible option.

>lighting menorahs
>literally piles of burgers
>Mexican helper
>obese president

This... is peak America.

So he also pays for the White House staff out of his pocket? I am certain there’s certain funds out there to keep the White House operating as usual

He's just trying to "speak to his base" and deflect from all the other issues he's having right now.

Not all csndlesticks are menorahs

Holy shit fuck off

College football
McDonalds and Wendy's, and also pizza apparently
Use your eyes retard

There aren't, they're federal workers
His chefs are nonessential, since it's assumed he can make food himself, and are therefore on leave thanks to the shutdown
He insisted on having these niggertoss players come to the Whitehouse and decided that cheap fast food was preferable to actually spending money on a decent meal

Was it the team with that hilariously Chad looking qb?

thats actually based, Trump is strong man as he endures all hate and bravely act according to his words. but real question is - where are the fries?

Trump ate all the McDonalds fries himself and only gave the Burger King ones to his guests

I don't know what qb you're talking about, the Clemson Tigers was the team there

On the table in the background

Who the fuck eats cold burgers? Jesus Christ, this is like a scene from Idiocracy

If WH chefs are all on vacation then why that candle handler still has his job? Why didn't he just go back to his home and watch netflix?

"Candle handler" isn't a job

Attached: 1547176715415.png (808x853, 749K)

Do you think he actually prefers this shit over expensive food, or is he just posing as people's man?

You're clinically retarded

What's his job then

Obama did too, they can't eat healthy
youtube.com/watch?v=1p7P_L4f9t4

Cabinet aide probably
Most of his general staff is currently on mandatory leave

He actually prefers it and always has, for a few reasons.

The issue with Trump is that he bought burger for an official dinner with guests at the White House.

Obama didn't go to Mac donalds, but to a more luxurious restaurant.

It's literally not an issue
It's just you autistic foreigners who think it's unbecoming for a president to eat fast food

>why, yes, i do think the elite should eat unnecessary expensive food paid by tax payers

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg (644x800, 71K)

Tax payers didn't pay for this dinner either, he paid for it himself

McDonalds burgers is more in touch with the common american that elected him. It's all about the image he's selling.

>it's unbecoming for a president to eat fast food
Can you read? I didn't say it's unbecoming for a president to eat fast food, I said it's unbecoming for a president to serve fast food for an official dinner at the White House. Why not serve left over mac n cheese from last night while you're at it. The White House is supposed to have higher standards for receiving guests than a working class family on a football game dinner.

No, the govt is shutdown so the white house doesn't have cooks

Except he's literally serving working class football players
Seethe harder French faggot

H-hehe DRUMPF is surely finished now. He's done for!

Attached: c7442d998e52e03500ec22fc737c68c1.png (680x574, 127K)

>football players
>working class
uhhhhh

Yeah, college football players are usually working class

Attached: 1544867236628.jpg (3024x4032, 747K)

Nobody's seething you imbecile. I'm not American, I don't care if your president makes a fool of himself yet again.
>he's literally serving working class football players
... And?

And how is it unbecoming of a president to pay out of pocket to give working class people a working class dinner in the White House?

>I don't care if your president makes a fool of himself yet again
Then why are you still talking retard

>they're working class, just give them the cheapest fast food you can get and put it on a silver plate, that'll do
Yeah great hospitality there
>Then why are you still talking retard
Because I find it amusing, embarrassing and frankly mind boggling that you're still arguing it was perfectly appropriate for him to serve fast food at the WH. Now I can tell you're a bit thick so I'll leave it at that.

>Yeah great hospitality there
As opposed to what else?
>Because I find it amusing, embarrassing and frankly mind boggling that you're still arguing it was perfectly appropriate for him to serve fast food at the WH
Because it is
Obama has done it, a previous president had served a single 635kg cheese wheel to over ten thousand Washingtonians, the list goes on for silly shit our presidents have done

And I don't see how I'm the thick one when you're amazed by hamburgers

So are you saying if they weren't working class, they should be given a better meal?

No
Invest in reading comprehension

They wouldn't have gotten anything better regardless of their class because Trump wanted burgers and pizza and made it clear that they were eating that because he wanted to

It is simply baffling that a President served the cheapest fast food available to people visiting him
If you were to meet the Pope or something do you think they would all go to eat at the nearest Subway?

McD is based. Fuck those people who think they are too good for McD.

Attached: efd.jpg (403x392, 20K)

He's a Yuropean, he still has delusions of Versailles. You have to understand that they jerk off to pomp and aristocratic etiquette.

>No
then why does it matter if they were working class? how is that relevant then?

>handegg
this is best they deserve for playing addbowl

What's more baffling is that you think a president is even remotely comparable to the Pope
What the fuck is wrong with you?

They don't but they still have the mindsets of peasants

It isn't, I wasn't the one to bring up class

He probably got it for free though right? I can't imagine McDonalds making Donny T pay for burgers.

It's an important public figure
Imagine going to visit Shinzo Abe and he brings you to eat a cheap all-you-can-eat sushi

>tf
>tp

go home american pig

No, why would it be free?

Here's your (You)
Choke

>”””””foot””””””””””ball””””” “””””players”””””

>Those WASPS are working class
Wow, I dont even think thats a bait lol.

Attached: thefeelwhen.jpg (720x960, 72K)

>No, why would it be free?

I guess for publicity? I know that the first thing I thought when I saw this story was that I wish I had a Big Mac.

Normal people cook nice meals when they have guests over you retarded MAGApede faggot.

>WASPs

>Give the president preferential treatment over everyone else
Yeah it'd be publicity, but not good publicity

Trump isn't normal, let alone a person

Attached: Screenshot (245).png (1754x228, 371K)

Doing a bit of advertizing on the side, user...

This is the most unacceptable deed he has ever done.
Why didn’t he have huge barbecue party in the yard or something?
Why did he serve them in the whitehouse what they’re eating every day?

Helping DRUMPF would be bad publicity sweaty

Literally I just posted identically the same thing on 5chan.
>except not Abe, I said it as Son Seigi, another billionaire business man.

Attached: A6756589-DE59-4242-B5B3-FB717954057E.jpg (1110x625, 271K)

Great minds think alike

>homemade vegetables
>organic potatoes
>homemade sauces
What the fuck is wrong with euros? Honestly...

Nothing wrong with homemade sauce. Your mom eats mine all the time

With the burgers here desu
I guess they also preferred it over some overpriced, pretentious tiny serving 3 star trash

Not all good food comes in tiny servings
Could've got them 80$ steaks

You cannot be mad at this. As a simple matter of fact, you cannot. It is the singular most American thing to eat 3 burgers and 1 cup of fries with a fork in front of an oil painting of Abe Lincoln. Every event in American history, all the wars for our freedom, sovereignty, and profit have all lead to this moment, to these fast food burgers gracing the gilded halls of the highest levels of government. The secret service agent who had to go through probably 5 different drive-thrus to order 500 of each combo on the menu, piling every last burger into a bulletproof limousine to drive to the white house was honored to fulfill this patriotic duty to his country.

This is the American dream.

Star restaurants are like that though
>Here's your 20g slice of Irish grass fed Kobe beef served with half a special potato that only grows in a tiny corner of Timbuktu, garnished with a leaf of lettuce hydroponically grown in my collected ball sweat
>That'll be €150 please

Whats all the fuzz about? You get to meet the president have a nice chat with him while eating some fries and burgers. Sounds pretty good to me I really dont see the problem.

Small servings make sense because you get like 10 of them, so you're not full after the first ones and can taste everything

When you eat tiny portions in star restaurant it's because you're trying 20 plates at a time.
Besides nobody here asked for Michelin but an actual homecooked burger, not garbage food put on silver plates

Still a hypothetical 10 course dinner wouldn't be appropriate in such a setting (footballers), maybe if he received other world leaders or a G20 meeting

iirc they never asked for anything in particular

Yeah of course, that's why I talked about homecooked burgers or steaks

Trump is a tasteless pleb

Attached: CD618825-4061-48B3-8582-54F9BA154A89.jpg (1597x1600, 449K)

No. The beef is too thick and likely overcooked. Five guys would be better

>pay for a college football team with fast food
>hurr hes distracting us from tha REAL issuez
That would be the media who report on this at all

Homemade mayo is equivalent to the store bought kind. Making homemade sriracha or other hotsauce just isn't worth it and it ends up too watery. Homemade ketchup will never taste as good as heinz. Homemade mustard might be justifiable for another dish but you don't want a strong mustard corn flavor on burgers, at least I don't. Pan sauces are too thin and don't tell me you would add cornstarch or arrowroot because they're already weakly flavored

It is honestly baffling that out of all the things going on in the world, POTUS having burgers with some others is considered newsworthy.
Can’t say I disagree with this though.

Not talking about the football team, but people on this thread

That food would be awful. It's not even good warm and "fresh" but now it's cold or has been warmed up (doubt) and is dry as fuck

that demented look

Attached: 1.gif (156x138, 17K)

He's not tasteless. He just has a brand to uphold. His Trump Tower office is actually quite nice and tasteful by comparison

God, you Europeans are so goddamn condescending

>barge into a conversation between 3 europeans, making an "astute observation" completely irrelevant to the discussion
>complain when called out
Well I sure hope all americans aren't like you, numbskull

Didn't ask

Imagine actually freaking out over this and creating 10+ threads about it. There are a lot more newsworthy things going on at this moment, I cant believe that with a shutdown we have to talk about hamburgers in the White House instead of how long the shutdown is going to last.

Oh no no no...
*ahem*
HIGH ALERT! I REPEAT HIGH ALERT!
MUTTS AT DEFCON 1, I REPEAT MUTTS AT DEFCON 1! SEEK NUCLEAR SHELTER IMMEDIATELY!

Attached: 1463439208104.jpg (509x499, 123K)

It's a meme website, not a newspaper
Burgers :DDD eating da burgers :DD it's a fun meme

all me

Yeah you are right its a gentle reminder I share this site with a majority of underaged posters.

why would we care about how long the shutdown lasts? it only affects poor people
> TSA security workers, Walmart tier
> Forest workers, janitors for the outdoors
> literal janitors
> clerks
> aides

80% of them can be fired and no one would notice

another bonus is that if the shutdown continues until March, they won't have any funding for welfare :^) this will hurt black people

Its been TRUMP TRUMP every day since mid 2015. Many a libtard just eats up anything conceivably negative about him. It's like a cult

How do you even chill in a room like that with all that bling burning your eyeballs ? reminds me of some rich but tasteless friends I had who lived in a modern looking apartment where everything was pure white and there were mirrors everywhere, it looked and felt like an ER

Attached: 1534725532653.jpg (1024x683, 476K)

>He may be an odd fellow but he steams a good ham!

forgot pig

Attached: skinner_white_house.jpg (960x640, 96K)

He could have prepared steaks with ketchup

Wait that shitty hotel room looking place is the white house? holy shit

based daddy trump dabbing on the libtard cucks with this P O W E R M O V E
If you read Jordan petersons new book you'd understand the FOUR DEE chess GOD EMPEROR trump is playing here

That looks like a healthy mother-son relationship.