Dad Talk

What are dads like in your country, Jow Forums?

Attached: america.png (810x154, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vx9S1IEP9Kc
youtube.com/watch?v=Ih7bldj2nJE
circumstitions.com/coerce.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Son why are you not studying? [repeat every half hour]

That's a based dad. But i am confused why are females always so pro circum in these stories?

i want my fucking foreskin back

>america treats circumcision as necessary as vaccinations
Just nuke yourself already

Mine. He likes motorcycles.

Attached: 40025_1325885522206_791767_n.jpg (540x720, 70K)

>lol who cares what happens to my 1stborn, the carrier of my legacy and my heir, but lol pee EKSZDÍ
no thats not based, thats a soyboy fuckface

This would imply there's a major anti-circumcision movement in American right now.

lBro we aren't middle ages kings your first born is worth just as much as your 1000th son

>bro
fuck off zoomer trash

I remember bringing up how upset I was to be mutilated to my dad and he said, "it's a cultural thing, like how Indian women put that dot on their foreheads." That was a very pleasant conversation.

>based dad
>mutilated his son because a brainwashed roasty and jewish hospital talked him into it
Pick one you fucking waste

cool it with the insults broski

My father didn't get me circumcised.

your dad is a retard lmao

I would circumcise my son if I was american and capable of attracting females

Its literally not that big of a deal. I mean the kid is in pain for like 8 seconds and then forgets it.
But if you leave the kid uncircumcised then american girls will bully him
youtube.com/watch?v=Vx9S1IEP9Kc

But they can wash off Bindi and put on a different one,however your foreskin will never grow back. Y'all should just honestly sue the fucking hospital you were born into and the state, for letting them mutilate your body without your consent.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ih7bldj2nJE

You're an idiot

My dad is a pretty smart guy so to hear his justifications for having me mutilated was kind of shocking. I think he just went along with it because 1. it was all he and my mother had ever known, 2. it was psychologically easier for him, and 3. because it was automatically scheduled by the hospital(it's like a fucking assembly line of genital mutilation). This was the early 90s in the Midwest; if my parents had said no, it's almost certain that the doctors and nurses would have endlessly hounded them until they caved in or they would have hauled me off when nobody was around and done it behind their backs. And even if I escaped the knife, chances are doctors would have retracted my foreskin prematurely and messed me up majorly so I would have phimosis later in life and then "need" to be circumcised later.

That being said, I'm still very resentful about the fact that this happened to me. Every one of my European and Latin American friends were protected from being raped with a knife and has a foreskin that they would never want to be without, but I don't. Honestly, it disturbs me on some level every day.

I know the names of the hospital and the person who did it, but the statute of limitations has long since run out. From a litigation perspective, I can't do anything, sadly.

Why am I an idiot? The child has to fit in or he will be insecure.
Worst case he gets a little pissed at me for cutting his foreskin but I would do it for him.

>we'd be speaking German right now if we didn't declare war on the Germans and lose our empire and import thousands of BASED jews. *sips scrumpy jack* ahhhh, yep, 2 world wars 1 world cup

It's not 8 seconds of pain, it's pain so severe that it frequently induces catatonic shock, hyperventilion to the point of choking, and sometimes seizures. The post-operative pain is also severe and comes with the increased risk of infection, unexpected nerve damage, and meatitis. The sudden spike in neo-natal cortisol caused by the procedure leads to decreased pain tolerance, mood disorders, anxiety, hyperactivity, and attention deficit disorder for life, and these are irreversible. In some cases it even caused life-long post traumatic stress disorder with its increased risk of suicide, depression, and violence.
Plus, your dick is desensitized, scarred, and your glans is leathery.

>they would have hauled me off when nobody was around and done it behind their backs. And even if I escaped the knife, chances are doctors would have retracted my foreskin prematurely and messed me up majorly so I would have phimosis later in life and then "need" to be circumcised later.
The kikes really did a number on you mutts huh

so what its a baby it will get over it
circumcised boys can still feel pleasure

You can't even imagine how bad it is here. You really can't.

circumstitions.com/coerce.html

It wasn't the Jews but Kellogg's

if you're such a pussy you can't handle a tiny bit of your dick being cut off maybe you deserve to die. circumcision has a eugenic effect on populations

Cope harder cutlet

Useful idiot

>t. Muhammad

Clearly you are an example of lifetime aggression and stupidity caused by circumcision Muhammad.

Muslims think that losing 50%+ of the surface tissue and 75%+ of the sensation of your penis makes you more of a man. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad.

Despite being an ardent eugenicist, Kellogg broke away from the wider eugenics movement regarding anti-semitism, he was very much pro-jewish and considered them an objectively superior race to the aryan.
That said, I don't think they do it because of Jews, they do it nowadays because their Center [sic] for Disease Control (CDC) reccommends it. They use bullshit data to support it despite the fact that this data conflicts with studies in Canada, Australia, and Europe.

>I don't think they do it because of Jews,
>They use bullshit data to support it despite the fact that this data conflicts with studies in Canada, Australia, and Europe.
Really makes u think
Also based [sic] poster

My friends dad used to beat him before divorcing his mom so now my friend is a SJW feminist that hates toxic masculinity.

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (800x450, 40K)

My dad is not really a talker. He works a lot and in his free time he maintains our house and his hobby is cutting down trees.
We only talk about things like English football, machinery and chemical stuff. Emotions are not his department. According to my brother he does visit his parents grave every week

Badass, I wish my dad beat me

Mine beat me once but it wasnt like a disciplinary beating, it was more of a cruel beating
Im sure hes a good person

I haven't even ever been to his grave because it's in another state. Not sure whether i should feel the need to or be nihilist and say it's just a grave and there is no need to go

Attached: 1445292690421.jpg (638x382, 36K)

>75%+ of the sensation
I find this weird because I got circumcised later in life instead of when I was a baby, so I remember what being non-circumcised was like and I can there is a clear difference, but I wouldn't say I lost 75% of the sensation, I mean, masturbating when I had a foreskin felt better, and after I got circumcised I lost some pleasure, but not anywhere near 75%.

I don't have a dad

My dad is a complete oposite
>you're going to go blind looking at those shitty books
>why don't you go outside and fuck some bitches
>go get us a beer each. here's the money, get twelve
>got any ciggaretes? don't be a fag and tell your mom i'm smoking again tho
Based dad

How is that based? Then again, half of the country is living on the dole so I guess the lower class behavior is normal

My dad is very promiscious and has hurt my mother like that, he's very stubborn and lazy. He loves nature and the /out/doors, and he like many others here from Colombia was poor. Seriously, ask any 90s+ kid from Colombia and they'll tell you that at least one of their parents was poor. I kid you not

Also he's the literally embodiment of a Boomer, with the only exception being the monster drink.

He touched me multiple times when I was younger and I've never loved him since. The only bits of love I have for him were the earlier times when he seemed like a pretty good dad.

How is it not based
One time when dad got drunk and went after the dog that stole his porkchop (dad wanted to split it with him 50:50 but the greedy dog grabbed the whole thing out of his hand and ran off), he fell down and the dog came back and bit him
We all laughed so hard :)))

You sound like the epitome of lower-class

I'm not lower class
It was comedy gold because my dad was so fucked up that he didn't even react when the dog bit him on the thigh
The madman was just laying there like he's sunbathing or some shit

Wew what a fag you are

You sound like a boring insecure low class prude autist pretending to be more than he is on the internet.

My dad just wants me to be happy and responsible with my life choices. He won't mind if I drop out of uni as long as I don't mind getting a job.

What a fucking terrible father

My dad was pretty chill since he was old at this point, i was his 5th child, my mom told me he used to beat the loving shit out of my brothers, but he never did it to me.

His work schedule was pretty off so we never did much together, he always bought me things though before the revolution began and he got laid off for not supporting chavez

I think hes tried to change some stuff on his outlook at this point in life, but he was also neglectful kinda in some needed aspects that were never there. I grew up teaching myself things basically, i dunno, im just a mess man.

how's life for you?
i mean financially, how do you manage?

My dad is in army and he is racist af have fought in 90s and 2000s with pkk he is always angry and act like I'm his soldier too, he made me eat raw bunny heart in my first hunt

High-tier satire

because in the usa tv constantly tells you how ugly a un-mutilated penis is

how is that bad from his dad? his dad sounds like a lad

his dad sounds like cigany

>flag
>It's not 8 seconds of pain, it's pain so severe that it frequently induces catatonic shock, hyperventilion to the point of choking, and sometimes seizures
Checks out. The only greater pain in every boy's life is when he realizes that he wants to be a girl and wants to be referred to with the pronoun xzhe but could only start the hormone therapy at 12 and a half.

Eastranged from my dad. He'd go to work at 6am and come back at 7pm, and since me and my brothers were just kids we'd be all up on him every night to tell him about our day and all that but all he wanted was a good night's rest so he told us to shut up and leave him alone. Unsurprisingly, our relationship with him isnt all that much now.

He's trying to make amends after he retired by inviting us out on family nights or have a "Boys day out" where we'd go to the mall and watch movies or hang out at the local restaurant and have tea but you know, its not the same anymore.

Growing up, I understand now where he's coming from. I'm just starting up myself; going for my internship and moving out this May. I'll be sad to leave and I'll sure miss my old man but I guess thats life, its just a wheel that constantly rotates. I'll leave my parents house just as they did when they were my age, and then get married in my mid to late 20's and then come home to visit them once every few months. Its what they've always done, its how I'll do mine too.

dang, i'm sorry your dad thinks you should be a prude who can't just kick back and knock a beer with his old man

>*baby son pisses himself In fear*
>Haha that was funny

I'm sorry you're a cigany

>Hellish pain has no consequence on the brain of a baby

The XX century wants its shitposts back.

pretty shit and sad

but you should figure that one out already

My dad was a typical yugo. He used to beat me up every couple of day (never in the head, though). He taught me how to fish.

I miss my childhood.

You probably had a loose cut. Lucky you.

Every night I pray for Chairman Xi (pbuh) to carpet-nuke this fucking piece of shit country

Lad tier

Just going to leave this here.

Attached: coping.jpg (841x1806, 866K)

Idk what makes me more mad. The fact I am circ'd or the fact that people actually defend it.

If you wanna chop your dick off when you are older, go for it, no point on doing this shit on kids.

Attached: circumcision7.jpg (653x1024, 169K)

I used to know a guy who got straight As throughout school, a perfect score on the ACT, maintained a 4.0 GPA in college, and graduated with a double major Russian and Computer Science. About 10 years ago, I heard he was going to have a boy and sent him information about circumcision and the foreskin. A few years later, I hear from the guy's brother that he had him mutilated anyway. The reason?

"I wanted him to look like me."

I wish I were kidding. It's like any other abuse: more often than not, the abused become the abusers. If it weren't for Holocaust guilt, this would have been banned throughout the Western world decades ago

bumparino

My dad left us.

Seems to be the case for a lot of people. They can't accept being circumcised is inferior in every way otherwise it would not have happened to them. They convince themselves of the usual lies (just a peice of skin, cleaner, fewer stis, etc.). All horse shit.

I can at least accept the truth and will not pass this curse onto my children.

Attached: Sorrells_AAP.jpg (831x900, 186K)

I don't think I'll ever be able to become a father because I'm not in good health and women hate weakness in men, so I can't be a part of the change but I'll try to convince people to see the light on the issue. Next time I hear about a family member having a boy, I'm not going to puss out on bringing up the issue like I usually do.