BUY THE FUCKING JETS, CROATIA

Don't be a fucking pussy, buy the planes.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-01-15-19-15-54.png (1349x1724, 1.15M)

Jews cannot sell them to us as they are (modified) bc they don't have premission from the U.S. and can only sell them to us with all modicifations stripped down and we don't want that so we backed out.
I'm really rooting for a new deal with Saab, I like Gripen. They might be a bit expensive but it's better than buying 40 yo F-16s from mutts

It takes balls to be a pussy!

Dubs confirm!

fat fucking mutts went wrong, they're greedy and dont want us earning shekels

based croatia, now buy our stuff

i bet bibi organized this so you'll buy em from us stripped of all systems and then send em to be upgraded to netz and we'll charge you extra shekels for it

Attached: 1024px-F-16netz003.jpg (1024x768, 171K)

>jew calling someone else greedy

kek

Sounds very possible when you think about it

Serbia, buy our S-400!

They don't have the money, much like us

Work more, lazy bastards!

literally nothing works as intended here kek
and we will probably buy the stripped down package for the same price considering the scale of this shithole

Gripen is a margin plane, not manufactured in meaningful numbers. This will make updating the plane expensive and difficult in the future

Attached: 8da28b7c.png (640x479, 115K)

I think that by buying them from saab you also get maintainence and future update deals included in package

>Jew jet
JEWST
FTFY

Lockmart wants you to buy Brand New ones.

Didn't we already finalize the deal

>decide to buy one engined F-16 bootleg who can only do 300km, while russian and serb have 2-engined mig and sukhoi.

We have ex-Dutch F-16s

Attached: serveimage-201.jpg (640x381, 34K)

press F to buy more US fighter jets :^)

cool, the f-16 is probably my favorite fighter ever, excellent little interceptor that could

>bootleg
>one engine bad, two engine good

Attached: 1546871303097.png (842x792, 82K)

ay yo hol up

u b tellin me, jews got these jets at the expense of the american goyim taxpayer, and now jews are selling them for $$$?

WORLD STAR MERCHANT!!

Attached: Devil Merchant.jpg (187x270, 8K)

Why does fighter jets make the news

Why guns and tanks and artillery dont make the news? Only jets and carriers

If the demand is too low they are not going to invest in upgrades. I believe only one country has yet ordered the new Gripens. It is also candidate for the new Finnish fighter and they have yet to show any solid evidence of its price and performance so it doesn't look too good for them.

Well they would here if we were buying tanks
This made the international news because of complications in Jew 1-Jew 2 relationships as Israeli wanted to sell their fighters to us without permission of USA

It gives it more hitpoints really. If one engine dies/gets shot you can still fly it to a base. On the other hand it makes its usage more expensive
We are already modernising 14 mig-29 and equiping it, we also bought 5 mi-17 and 4 Mi-35M. We are also buying pansir-S, we will see it officially agreeed during Putin's visit 17th of this month. Serbian military is getting on its tracks, FY2019 budget is 50% higher than the one in 2017 and all budgets in the past. Now we are spending fair 1.75% of GDP on defense

Sure maybe, but we can't just look at the number of engines as the defining factor
Also does serbia have sukhois as singapoor user said? I can't find it anywhere

F16s are worthless nowadays unless you were to get them at a bargain to train with.

Because Jets are some of the most complex military assets in a military.
Same thing for aircraft carriers and submarines.

>I'm really rooting for a new deal with Saab, I like Gripen.
Based.
I wished our g*Vernment did the same.
F16 were a money drain, luckily mostly for american taxpayers.

Gripen is truly a superior and affordable alternative for poorfag countries like Poland. And I'm willing to bet that maintenance would be a lot easier with Sweden right across the baltic.

>It gives it more hitpoints really. If one engine dies/gets shot you can still fly it to a base. On the other hand it makes its usage more expensive
In theory yes.. But in real life how often would the plane actually stay in the air if it gets hit by machine gun fire. Regular machine guns wouldn't be the primary danger to modern fighters anyway, missiles should account for the vast majority of all of the planes taken out. Am I wrong?

Read that ur govt wants to modernize those.

The vast majority of modern military planes are taken out by lamp posts, lightening rods, and poor maintenance

Still kinda surprised the mutts actually jewed the jews out of our money. You'd think they'd work something out a deal between themselves to try and make our deal happen, try to capitalize on their position, since they can already prohibit or give the go for these things, but now it's possible neither of them get anything.

Attached: 1499331032903.png (363x475, 96K)

They already receive royalties if the sold was made, anything beyond that it's just greedy.

Could've asked for a bigger cut as a penalty for including these modifications.

>Sorry, pal, but those planes are outfitted with 1990 secret radar tech we sold to 30 different countries. To access them you will need a Strategic Allies + membership card

Why penalty? They allowed it in the first place, these F-16i have more Israeli eletronics than American.

>Why penalty?
For whatever reason that caused them to block the trade instead of just taking a bigger cut.

It's just greedy really, nothing more.

Shoulda bought a few of these instead

Attached: rafale.jpg (1000x750, 36K)

>Gripen

Attached: Menu ofu Culturu.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

This desu

Don't buy shit that will be discontinued.

Ah yes, who doesn't love to pay Dassault their airmen's kidney just to make a single scheduled maintenance.

They cost more than a F-35A while giving less performance. There's very little reason for foreign nations to buy them.

Nobody uses machine guns on jets, they use 20-30mm cannon.

And missiles aren't magic "u die" buttons. They cause damage by exploding and splattering the target with shrapnel. Many cases of planes surviving missile "hits" (they usually detonate by proximity fuse.

Still, the 2 engine thing is mostly a meme. Not enogh to justufy getting slavshit - which, contrary to popular belief, needs more maintenance because the engines are shit to begin with.

Frogs offer tech transfer, but that doesn't really matter for small cunts.

If your cunt can, it should buy F-35.

>but that doesn't really matter for small cunts
Why not? You’d think a small nation could leapfrog decades of research if they were at all interested in beginning their own domestic fighter program.

Buy ours!

the rafale is the best fighter ever made

Fighters are obsolete, it's all drones now.

Can someone give overview what would be best for us? What should we buy so we can put Serbs to their place when things go bad again (they have some new mig-s iirc)
t. croatian taxpayer, ignore the flag

Fighter are solution to those drone, attack jet and bomber.

>It gives it more hitpoints really. If one engine dies/gets shot you can still fly it to a base. On the other hand it makes its usage more expensive
Not really. Modern engines are very reliable and IF they fail they fail so violently that the explosion damages the other engine as well. Really no point in having 2 engines today.

Gripen is the best fighter for poorfag cunts. They are cheap to get and maintain and still pretty capable.

>needing anything more than this to bomb muhammad in his mudhut.

Attached: file.png (800x445, 346K)

WZZZZZ

Mig is expensive to use yes but thats because of it has 80s tier engines. New RD-33 version 3 makes it much cheaper for use which we will get in our modernisation to Mig-29 SMT without air refuiling option. Also also serbia bought 49% of shares of overhaul plant in republika srpska which has sertificate to roverhaul RD-33 engines so will will get some revenue out. Modern russian jets have much smaller initial price too

F-16 Barak has wider range on air to surface weapons so do your 52s

Stop shilling this meme of a plane

by that logic 2nd modern engine has chance to survieve. Also not to mention that westernes are too expansive for us and are unreliable cuz we are neutral country while russians have nothing new except sukhois who are seen as too big for our territory. And also we would risk to be without air policing during the multiyear process because our old migs need overhauls and "new" russians can fly almost immediatelly In the other hand we got 10 migs for free of which 6 are russian and 4 are belorussian. We will just pay for modernisation to SMT standard, weapons and overhaul which wont cost us more than 220 milion euro which is actually pretty cheap for modern standards

Ups i mean you to see Also not to mention that surface to air missiles are the most important for us. Not even 14 F-35 would protect us from NATO while a well made SAM net could protect us. We need jets only for airpolicing+ impossible conflict with croatians over republika srpska there sre much bigger chances that we would split bosnia with them as croatian learder there is pro-RS

*shills more*