You may only post ITT if your country has ever been at war with the USA

You may only post ITT if your country has ever been at war with the USA

Attached: 71381-004-534732C4.jpg (600x350, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quasi-War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_Wars
twitter.com/AnonBabble

herro

Attached: filming-d-day-in-saving-private-ryan-6.jpg (600x393, 34K)

we in here boys

Attached: 1530837356868.png (415x417, 16K)

You are lucky, Japan and allies of Germany are the last time America declared war

Cold war I, cold war II, millions of proxy wars

We could've but we missed the chance. We've always been America's slut.

Actually won a war against the US coming through.
>what is the Mexican-American war
>what is the Texas war of independence

>Actually won a war against the US coming through.

Attached: img7.jpg (1920x1080, 184K)

only countries that have beaten the USA in a war may post below this line

The Yanks took pity on u jungle gooks.

>invade Canada
>fail to annex it
>get your white house burnt
>fail to burn London
>lose one island to Canada (I think?)
This is winter war tier memery, but without the US actually taking territory like the Russians did.

*coughs*
bit cold down here
yea for like 30 years lol
they just found any excuse to leave since it was such an embarrassing performance

I doubt whatever cunt this sexpat is from beat us in a war.

Hi

>Korea
>'nam
>Afghanistan
>Iraq
>Libya
>Syria
>...
???

Why, what's this here? An area with a load of valuable iron deposits you handed right over.

Attached: us territorial expansion.png (1200x812, 417K)

We didn't lose any territory

all wars America didn't declare
learn to read

>For most of the 19th century, the War of 1812 was regarded as a US victory. Modern historians generally consider it a stalemate.

>war of 1812
>1818 cession
Wew.

>However, other scholars hold that the war constituted a British victory and an American defeat. They argue that the British achieved their military objectives in 1812 (by stopping the repeated American invasions of Canada) and retaining their Canadian colonies. By contrast, they say, the Americans suffered a defeat when their armies failed to achieve their war goal of seizing part or all of Canada. Additionally, they argue the U.S. lost as it failed to stop impressment, which the British refused to repeal until the end of the Napoleonic Wars, arguing that the U.S. actions had no effect on the Orders in Council, which were rescinded before the war started.

A war is lost when you don't achieve your objectives and the enemy does.

I found an American skull once in the forest around my grandfathers garden and peed in it

>they just found any excuse to leave since it was such an embarrassing performance

We did kill a couple million of them and left a million more fucked from Agent Orange (note I say them because you're a sexpat).

gott bist du blöd

Yeah right, Murrica was attacked first by all those cunts, how could I forget

learn. to. read.
just because the US didn't declare war doesn't mean they weren't the aggressor

America perfidiously attacked those countries without declaring war.

These conditions would be considered an unambiguous British victory if it concerned any other countries, delusion yanks actually try to spin this as a draw or even a victory. Insane.

The White House was literally burned down.

Ah you're talking about de jure semantics then

Technically yes.

>As a consequence of the war, the US was at last respected and taken seriously as a power by the nations of Europe rather than being viewed as a group of renegade British colonies. An emergent American nationalism was evident and a growing development of a culture that was distinct and separate from Britain's. The Monroe Doctrine was perhaps the first manifestation of this newfound American confidence. A small but growing percentage of Americans also began to identify as "Americans" rather than citizens of their state. Significantly the war also brought the extinction of the Federalist Party, which had fatally wounded themselves with their Anglophile stance (and thus acquired the stigma of traitors during the war) and could not adapt to the growing populism of American politics.

>The biggest loser of the war was Canada, which had to sit and watch as the US and Britain agreed to demilitarize the border. Many Canadians viewed this as a betrayal by the mother country for leaving them exposed to future American invasion. Conversely, the war had a similar effect in birthing a nascent Canadian nationalism.

>b-but I got the highest KD score on the losing team!

Attached: 1532838007583.gif (491x704, 3.22M)

I don't think the sacking of the General Sherman counts as a "war".

We've been at war with the USA.. on the same side

Attached: frens.gif (2784x590, 2M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quasi-War

>North Korean history books have claimed that a great grandfather of Kim Il Sung was among those who led the defense of Pyongyang against the General Sherman. There is no evidence to support this claim.

Based english teacher

The US has been a great ally all the way back to it's creation.

We achieved our objectives before the war even started

Wrong

I don't recall the US and Shitfag ever being allies

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_Wars

We were literally among the first, if not even the first to recognize you as a country after breaking away from the UK. We even trained your soldiers.

Based retard

>Did nothing
>Still claim credit for curtailing the Berbers
Ah yes

Recognition is not an alliance

But user. We fren

Uh huh

Attached: 1545417696410.jpg (480x480, 21K)

Attached: e99a5200.png (911x891, 43K)

Second barbary war, mainly our puppets fought but that does count right

If their leadership weren't retarded and so ridiculously frightened of the Russians and Chinks they would have beaten you in 6 months.

Seeing gooks boast about winning Vietnam is kinda like seeing frogs boasting about winning WW2

Kek

We fought the americans

Attached: 800px-Fictitious_Ottoman_flag_3.svg.png (800x533, 23K)

>the United States refused to continue repaying its large debt to France, which had supported it during its own revolution. It claimed that the debt had been owed to a previous regime.

Mmm

my country wrek'd their shit.

and those numbskull's attacked another country that had nothing to do with it.

lol stupid mutts.

Attached: wtc muh-aisha.jpg (519x428, 81K)

How?

arr friends

Fuck uncle sam