This is Antshares all over again

This is Antshares all over again

Attached: DbMgP59UMAAd5a2.png (1200x1200, 130K)

stop shilling to Jow Forums brainlets, NKN doesnt need idiots from Jow Forums to thrive. the product will shill itself

This. Comfy af hold.

how does a blockchain project shill itself if nobody talks about it, retard?

i said Jow Forums... the place polluted by low IQ normies who think they're special, but they're just mostly shit human beings trying to scam other people.

>thinks "low IQ normies" are the prime inhabitants of Jow Forums
you're pretty stupid
btw your shitcoin is pointless and doomed

During their presentation they stated this will be an ecosystem as well. Now put 2 and 2 together Verizon and AT&T will be using this to build dApps off of. They have already acknowledged that they are in talks with 2 major US ISP.

anyone can route their apps through NKN... it's a known fact... it's part of what they're building.

protip: anything thats being hyped as the next ____ is usually shit and never lives up to anything

antshares was the same here... ONT the same, good projecsta re fudded before they lift off...

you're right, most people here are pajeets

zilliqa is the next antshare in terms of roi user.. nkn is a good project and i'm sure we'll see gains in the future, but it has a limit.

zilliqa will be left behind by EMOTIQ... jesus, fuck.

i hope you are one of the private investors, if not, good luck with being memed

itt: pajeet group

God I really hope so.

you consider yourself a pajeet group? Damn those pajeets are way dumber than I thought.

ONT was never talked about here.

of course it was, I was personally fudding ONT.

in your one person thread that lasted on the catalog for 10 minutes?