French or Turkish desserts?

French or Turkish desserts?

Attached: 6967.png (1140x395, 1.32M)

French

Stop making me think about food, I have a terrible fever and everything taste horrible because I take too much antibiotics.

Really? When I have fever I usually love to eat. I once ate entire tray of lasagna even though I had like 38.3 C temp.

Generally French for the nice and creamy stuff, but I will give a shoutout to my boi lokum with pistachio.

Turkish

Attached: ekmek-kadayifi-tarifi.jpg (600x597, 125K)

Italian

both are great, but i believe you must eat in a turkish "restaurant" to taste them so i will go with the french.

>Oh thanks for the turkish delight Berat!

Attached: sugar-cubes-500x500.jpg (500x457, 31K)

Turkish desserts are disgusting, they are often bathing in syrup, they are too sweet

Turkish food is really good, you've obviously never been there

>balkan shithole
For you - turkish.

Lmao a literal third world subhuman calling Croatia a shithole.

Batzorig, please.

Turkish, I love baklava more than anything and it's not native to France. Also pistachios are delicious. Creme brulee is a good runner up though

I will take both if that's all right

I never had turkish sweets

is there turkish restaurants besides kebabs ?

>Russkis calling Turks third world subhumans
Ok then

you can google it faggot

Yes there's loads of stuff, a lot of grilled meat obviously but they have plenty of really delicious salads, all different types of bread, nice pickled things, interesting grains, all sorts of stuff

>unironically googling something you don't care by the very slightest
no

french, it's not even close tbqh

that mark wiens guy was in michelin starred turkish restaurant in thailand. i presume he serves something other than meat on spinner.

Garflief you are so big and FAT why are you so FAT

then dont ask question about it

I'm 1,91 m and have 78 kg. You don't need to believe me.

these are Greek sweets
wikipedia or google it

i asked the french that implied he knows it
i don't care to search for this shit but if i can have a fair answer without turkish flag to seethe i don't know why i should not ask.

Rude bastard

Are there french restaurants besides bistrots? Yeah there's plenty of stuff. Even kebab has plenty of ways to be cooked. It's like saying all french meat is an entrecôte.

Attached: pepe3.jpg (640x360, 18K)

Isn't that like hummus though where loads of countries claim they invented it

most of turkish restaurants in france are kebabs tho, don't act like it's some regular place where families would go for their weekly restaurant trip.

That's not the point. You're arguing from a place of ignorance with a smugness that is unbecoming. You're almost american.

no you can wikipedia it

>That's not the point
it is the point actually, i said i liked their desserts but since i only know kebab restaurants that sell them i asked if there were anything more classy than the neighborhood drug dealers cantine.

Well English wikipedia says it originated in Roman times and that there's a big argument over where it comes from, I'm sure both countries created their own versions seeing as those ingredients are everywhere down there

Greeks are Romans
Turks and Arabs came many centuries after the death of Jesus Christ.

Turkish and other middle eastern stuff are way too sweet for me desu

Wow Greeks are based

one time i had a syrian and persian desert and it was sweet as fuck i assume turkish would be similar
how can some one unironicly eat it? one bite and i was like completely dry already

What about halva, I saw that all over the place in Hungary

You must keep in mind that the great Greek people created these dishes long before they had fridges and exotic ingredients.

Now imagine being an Islamic Arab peasant child and a white Greek trader gives you a Greek sweet.

Middle eastern desserts seem to me like the food equivalent of an espresso, very very concentrated flavour in a small portion

Yes but they do suffer from people thinking it’s a kebab place

French, because I wouldn't want to get sick because a turk wiped his asshole with his bare hands and then prepare the pastries.
But I'd try turkish delicassies prepared by a western person.

turkish deserts are literally just sugar and flour but in different colors

Greek sweets are eaten in small amounts or with Greek coffee.

It's alright I guess, but you can only see them in markets geared towards tourists. We don't eat it regularly

French is better for finishing a long meal
Turkish are better for a snack with tea or coffee

Fuck you both.

t.turk

french sweet pastry and turkish savory pastry.
Turkish sweet pastry is too sweet and I eat Eclair and croissant 2times a week(yes I am almost 100 kg).
French bakery is much more refined and actually a science in itself.

video link?

Same could be said about Mexican restaurants, besides taco and nachos, what else? lol