I confronted my sister's boyfriend but he beat the crap out of me again

I followed him when he walked from their house down to the village center and ambushed him in the woods but he beat the shit out of me. I tried to jump on his back and drop kick him but he got me in a headlock and punched me in the face several times

Attached: 1547037395906.png (494x464, 275K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XWmFIaIVljU
youtube.com/watch?v=C8zbmbVW0jQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GFLL4jWPfv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why you ambushed him though?
how big is he? how big are you? why fair fight isnt an option?

ask a finnoid to borrow his gun and kill him, then return it

I am 19 years old 190 cm 80kg he is 27 years old I think he's 195cm and at least 100kg he's swole. He's an asshole Chad

Attached: 1547037740494.png (494x464, 259K)

He's probably one these 'protective' brother who think they have a right to say on their sister's life.
If it's the case he deserved the beating.

Shut up I have a long feud with this guy it started when he let me borrow his ps4 and I wanted to finish my save on Witcher 3 but he demanded it back and I wouldn't give it back so he kicked my ass

We already have hunting rifles but I'm not a murderer and he's gonna marry my sister soon

Attached: 1547038081202.jpg (250x234, 6K)

Ambushing with a drop kick? Fake gay.
Weird fetish.

I wanted to but I failed and he spotted me easily

That sounds hot. Did you both fucked thereafter?

>zoomer frogposter tries to start shit over a console and a videogame (a shit one at that), and gets his ass beaten
i hope this is real
tell your sis' bf i hope they live a nice and long life

Attached: 1475873775372.gif (400x323, 993K)

No, but I bet he had loud sex with op's sister

>seriously replying to a spammer who makes this exact thread every few days and never fails to attach a redditfrog
lmao

I have only made a similar thread to this once before

I liked that game and don't have a ps4 of my own to play it on

well your difference in power isnt that big, ask your dad for advice and beat the shit out of this guy. but since you are in Sweden you probably will face consequences.

Are you kidding man he's 20kg heavier than me at least and most of it is muscle and he's older and taller and he's well respected because he's an asshole businessman

Attached: 8a397403caea3bb94aa35ccac6462f26--frog-meme-my-photos.jpg (236x229, 11K)

the more i read your posts the more i better i feel about your discomfort
keep it coming, i need it

Hey what's your problem it's not nice to have an asshole like this marrying into my family

My manlet powers are at your disposal my brother.
t. 175 cm and 61 kg

you don't have a baseball bat to beat him? or a knife?

Can you help me beat him up please I am in Lappland

Attached: 125634.png (500x500, 26K)

Yes I do but I can't hurt him with weapons because he is going to marry my sister I need to show him who's boss

Did his dick hurt when he buttfucked you in the forest?

Again? Wtf, bro

Attached: really.jpg (508x508, 89K)

you can't beat him normally, you need something, use pepper spray on his eyes and then punch his face

I tried to beat him without any weapons but I failed I feel so sad

I thought you were using a bat this time

I think you've made it pretty clear who's boss.

I didn't want to I thought it would be enough to ambush him when it was dark and snowing but I failed. I am so disappointed in myself

Attached: 1520108774_pepeBYMRJAWA2.png (500x500, 25K)

I would help you, but I'm a tiny pig, and weigh only 20 kg.

Attached: 1547553331227.jpg (750x560, 59K)

just kneecap him with a bat

cute piggu

Jag tar tåget upp så fort jag kan

Does he sleeps in house often?

you sound like the autistic little brother who deserves to be tossed around a little. its already a established fact that you are not the boss in this setting. he is bigger than you, older than you and fucking your sister on a daily basis. the only way he could be more boss over you is if he fucked your mother as well.

I don't know I don't live at home anymore

shut up SHUT UP!

Is he black ?

no he's Swedish

Im gonna bite.
If you wanna to ambush with out wepons you would run top speed and just kick him in back agaist a wall, so the wall should do most of the damage. HE would problably get out cold with this but you can always apply a head lock for maximum dominance or just head butt him in the noose a few times right after he slamed vs the wall. Try to kick him in the kidney.

>80 kg at 190 cm
LMAO I am like 6 inches shorter than you and the same weight and I am not particularly fat. Gain some muscle before picking a fight dyel faggot.

racist

shant be having it, I'll help you brother

Attached: 1546742970182.png (1022x1146, 521K)

I can't fight him in town there are too many people there it had to be done in the forest

I'm trying

I can pay you 200 kronor and I have a copy of Witcher 3 that I can't even use that you can borrow

Attached: 11ymigqqszcz.png (480x445, 121K)

DUD just head lock him from behind, everytime you are with him.
This will show relentless fighting spirit and just look at your loss as necessity to get stronger, heed no danger just head lock the son of a bitch everywere you gaze upon him.
Make him you sworn enemy untill he himself atempts to make peace in honourfull terms.

He's so strong I'm scared of him. It took all my courage to fight him the 3 times I have tried he also used to do MMA

Fuck that shit, how much do you bench, squat and deadlift?

Scared of what? You pride and family honour demand you settle this throw the means you were insulted. 2 choices fight him everytime you meet him or forever accept defeat.
Fighting is fun, scar from fighting are great, if he is really that much stronger practice locks, head locks work agaisnt anyone as long as you dont let go no mather what.

I can squat 100kg and deadlift 130kg I don't do bench press because I have a shoulder problem but I hope it will heal soon

Bro, you gotta get a friend to help u if you cant even kick his ass. Now that he already kicked your ass you need to be beating him constantly and since he's stronger you need friends to help u. Whenever you see him jump him.

my friends are all weaker than me and I'm weak

He won,get over it And stop fighting over your sis,shes already fucking him And soon to Marry him.

this has nothing to do with her except that she has poor taste in men

Try and double those figures for your 1 rep max. Don't rush the bench if you aren't recovering quickly and what were you thinking about fighting someone when you have a shoulder problem? First recover, next bulk up and gain strength and finally challenge his ass.

How many manlets does it take to defeat that guy?

You can still get them to back you up. Use a baseball bat and beat the shit out of him. Make sure you have all your friends there so he doesn't humiliate you again

Based Finish

Get all of them, just to be safe.

Ok so You are still butthurt from the first time he Beat da shit of You? May its (You) whos wrong bro, think It through.

Never the less start training boxing And some grappling art(bjj, judo etc).

Depends on the mass, one bloatlord manlet could take him but the average one obviously can't.

Oh bro I'm sorry about you if you purchase my flight ticket to there I can kick his ass for you

>Step 1: join the Navy
>Step 2: get fat (i.e. bulk)
>Step 3: achieve sailormode (picrelated) over a period of 30 years in the merchant marine
>Step 4: come home and kick his ass
>Step 5: die of alcohol poisoning

Attached: Rummelsnuff.jpg (255x356, 38K)

but I only have 3 friends and only 2 of them are guys

how is he a asshole?

kek

3 guys with bats vs one man. Ambush him, attack him, beat him as hard as you can. Break his bones. Take his clothes and leave him naked in the woods. That will humiliate him. Take pictures of him naked and send them to his family.

You're an idiot OP
Never start a fight without this in your back pocket

>20kg difference
>not that big
t. never fought

>rummelsnuff
based.

Attached: eASOCUVn9S.png (858x647, 402K)

Forgot to attach image
Y
T. Albanian living in

Attached: Problem Solver.jpg (2000x2000, 523K)

I thought this was going to be Jorge..

Attached: 412B3430-88D2-4C7D-97E6-29BF35DAD0DF.png (769x612, 168K)

But if he gets badly hurt it's going to harm my relation with my family because they love him I need to kick his ass without injuring him badly but it feels impossible

>tfw bullies
Don't worry OP he'll slip up eventually

Stop being a pussy. You need to show him that he can't fuck with you. You are weaker so you need to hurt him badly. You need to show him that you're willing to go as far as you have to.

your 2 friends have to hold him while you punch him, then throw him in the snow and run away

Okay thank you I will try my best to get the revenge that I deserve

he just said his friends are manlets. They wouldnt be able to hold him. He has to attack with weapons and beat the cunt bloody

Good luck friend

Enjoy your stay in prison and the scorn and disgust of your family.

true. He would need 4 manlets for that, 1 for each arm and leg

Did he then fuck you in the ass to show his dominance ?

desu sounds more like a problem with your sister
even if you're an autistic little beta, why would she continue to date a guy who beats you up? she's probably a piece of shit if she's choosing chad over family

If he's a bad dude, just get your family involved and the local police, assuming you're8 on good standing with them. One of my exes had a stalker from high school while I was dating her and flashed a Glock in our faces after following us from a park to her house. Confronted him with dad, cousins, her brother and two local off duty cops and then called the local cops after. Fucker got collared for assaulting two officers, menacing, harassment, hate speech, firearm without permit and a bunch of other shit. Making friends with young local cops is a pretty good move to make.

>hate speech
Found the chicano.

If you get into a headlock, then do the following.
>move along with his pull
>slap him in the groin
>do your other arm over his shoulder
>put your thumb below his nose
>put your other fingers in his eyes
>pull his head backwards by his nose
>stand up at the same time
>start striking his face as you are standing up
>if he looks up, push him straight down by his face (so the movement is a bit like a question mark)
Note that you should never put your hand above someone's mouth.

Here some naabs doing foreign variations.
youtube.com/watch?v=XWmFIaIVljU
youtube.com/watch?v=C8zbmbVW0jQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GFLL4jWPfv4

I am actually. I didn't even ask for that but the due punched a cop in the balls so they went for every charge possible. I don't support racial identity politics for the most part but in this situation it's application was pretty rad.

Also, chin on your chest. If possible.

>I have tried he also used to do MMA
Why do you fight someone who did MMA lol. You can't beat a martial artist at his own game..

Fair enough, if you cant handle them youself just resort to the goverment to humiliate and imprision a men that you were to weak to fight.

No, beating up neck beard virgin alt right peeps is pretty straight forward. The dude that pressed this shit were white themselves. It's just extra syrup on the pancake.

Don't pretend to know how the US works as a German.

That matter got settled already