Why do we say that Egyptian civilisation ended in 30 BCE when Cleopatra killed herself and Octavius took control of...

Why do we say that Egyptian civilisation ended in 30 BCE when Cleopatra killed herself and Octavius took control of Egypt ? I don't get it Before that, the Assyrians, Babylonians, Greeks and Ptolemaic also seized control over the country, why is Roman rule any different ??

Attached: Capturer.png (790x436, 735K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo-Babylonian_Empire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because it wasn't independent you fucking idiot

neither was it under the the Assyrians, Babylonians, Persians and Greeks

It was independent. It wasn't part of a foreign empire but just a foreign dynasty that upheld some traditions of it

the last pharaoh was Greek

The Greek Romans saved the Roman Empire from the Latin Romans.

praise the Greeks

Not under assyrians, babylonians or persians

>It was independent. It wasn't part of a foreign empire

it was part of the Assyrian, Babylonian, Persian then Greek empires, so no it wasn't independant

Was talking about the Cleopatra and the Ptolomies only. And Egypt was never under the Babylonian rule

>we

stop lying
you don't even know your country's history

Attached: babylon-empire-map2.gif (420x389, 14K)

>Daily Bible Study

>you don't even know your country's history

Attached: 1512089698007.jpg (951x972, 104K)

next you will say you were only pretending to be retarded

>Mexicans at work talking about some movie with Cleopatra
>"AYO DEY MAKE CLEOPATRA A WHITE WOMAN WHY THERE WHITE PEOPLE INNA DESERT RACIST"
>want to inform them that the Ptolemies were a foreign dynasty from Macedonia, and had 0% Egyptian blood
>can't tell them that because everyone at work will think I'm racist
>keep my mouth closed

Attached: 1497944930320.jpg (645x773, 87K)

>being afraid of telling the truth
>being afraid that people will call him a racist

and I thought americans were based

>Having established control over Syria and with vassal kings in offi ce in southern Palestine, Nebuchadrezzar turned to Egypt itself, well aware that previous Egyptian withdrawal from the Levant did not signal an end to Egyptian opposition to Babylonian control of the middle territory. Invading Egypt in 601, Nebuchadrezzar progressed only as far as the fortifications in the easternmost Delta, where Egyptian forces inflicted a debilitating defeat on his army.

>B acked by Delta dynasts opposed to Apries, Amasis displaced Apries as king in 570 and ultimately chased him from Egypt. Hoping to exploit subsequent Egyptian disunity to resolve the ceaseless Babylonian-Egyptian confl ict, Nebuchadrezzar launched a new off ensive against Egypt with Apries, now ready to reprise the client- king role played earlier by Necho I and Psammetichus I, in tow (566). Again, how- ever, Nebuchadrezzar failed (and his would-be client Apries apparently perished in the batt le between Nebuchadrezzar’s and Amasis’ forces). 32 Under Amasis, Egypt’s anti-Babylonian eff orts continued and, if we can trust Diodorus (1.68.6), led fi nally to Egyptian control of Cyprus.

>Egyptian measures proved eff ective. Unlike Assyrians (who initially faced a frag- mented Egypt), the Babylonians were never able to conquer or even enter Egypt proper

Now you will say it

Babylonians conquered Egypt

deal with it abdhulla

Attached: babylonian_empire.png (3508x2481, 65K)

Because you saw a colored map?

They didn't though

>The empire had stretched from Cyprus to Persia and the Caucasus to Egypt at its height.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo-Babylonian_Empire

are you smarter than wikipedia ? I don't think so

From Cyprus to the border of Persia and from the Caucasus to the border of Egypt
Seething retard

Doesn't mean it included Egypt.

>to Egypt

s e e t h i n g

Why do you conveniently ignore the map they have on the wiki page

Attached: Neo-Babylonian_Empire.png (591x529, 75K)

that's not the empire at its height
you're being dishonest, isn't it in sin in the qran?

Attached: 1542071068307.jpg (288x288, 14K)

Why don't you just concede already, this is not fun anymore

Attached: babylon.jpg (270x306, 15K)

you are a disgrace to our flag
leave this thread

Those other groups LARPed or allowed the Egyptians to keep doing their own thing.

They think she may have been something like 25% from a grandmother (you know when they occasionally didnt inbreed).

That's like saying Turks conquered Austria (actually more retarded because Turks were more successful before failing).

>to Egypt
Yes, just like the U.S. goes to Cansda and Mexico. I'm sure they'll be happy to know they are a conquered and subjugated people.

Attached: a33.png (558x614, 45K)

Because both alexander and ptolemy paid respects to egyptian culture, creating new gods just to win the support of the cults, they wanted to win the hearts of egyptian people and considered them worth saving, egyptian culture actually strived under the greeks, introducing new theological works, temples, cult synthesis under the ptolemy

under the romans egypt became a province of rome, they were treated as subject of rome, practiced roman cultural things and worshipped jesus, egypt was not a seperate cultural entity during the roman era, it produced roman culture

how can you not tell the difference

this is also why the cleopatra story is so sad, she understood what romans wanted and did everything she tried to save her people, no matter how history has treated her, something tremendous was lost

is there something youfail to understand in the phrase 'at its height' ?

I will bump this just to get a few more people to laugh at you

I gave you a map + a wikipedia page

you're the only one here who refuses to face the truth