Go watch an Erdogan speech

The comments section is filled with Muslims from Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Indonesia,etc...calling him sultan and begging him to establish a caliphate.

The fuck? Are Turks more prestigious among Muslims than Iranians and Arabs?

Attached: 1547272897611.gif (280x358, 2.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=i8TdQvM6zTU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Makes sense.
Saudi Arabia is a corrupt shithole thhat doesn't even pretend to be honest, Iran is shia.
Really, Turkey is the only country left

Why are muslims such NPC cucks?

Attached: npc.jpg (800x450, 42K)

When did it shift from Arabs to Turks? I always thought Saudis would be top dogs since they have both of wealth and the holiest place in Islam.

SA is the reason why the US as it is today, and by that therefore why Israel exists.

Those goatfuckers are begging to a ottoman sultan-wannabe which the western part of turkey hates

So how much is Erdogan fucking over Turkey?

>Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Indonesia,etc...calling him sultan and begging him to establish a caliphate.
imagine being such a cuck that you think other people have more legitimacy on your religion than you

Why I hate south Asian muslims. They're always going on about ummah chummah crap and worshipping "prestigious" Muslim nations.F faggots out Islam above nationality.

Turks have been the lords of the Muslim world since forever. Mamluks were Turks. Seljuks were Turks. Mughals were Turks. Timurids were Turks. Ottomans were Turks. It is only natural that Muslims look for a leader in Turkey as Muslims can only prosper under a Turk overlord.

>Go watch an Erdogan speech
no

But are the Turks really "Turks"?

>Maintained the only functioning Muslim state in History
>1st world
>Stands up for Muslims all over the world

Sudra mentality

Hindu shudras are almost always nationalistic.

>1st world

Attached: 1547490824128.png (732x633, 241K)

Saudis treat non-arab hajjis like dogs. one of my moms friend literally distanced herself from islam after doing the hajj.

Sorry to tell you but first world means USA's ally.

Yeah that's true but SA muslims aren't strangers to being treated like dogs and that never deterred them from being mindless sycophants.

Indians are lower then shit.
T. Not mudslim

m.youtube.com/watch?v=i8TdQvM6zTU

>”user bey, would you like to go to the Erdogan rally with me?”

Attached: A3A94D53-3FF2-4003-8F4B-F7C4AE7FC4E7.jpg (960x960, 136K)

BASED AND REDPILLED