Kristina of Sweden added to Civ 6!

Kristina of Sweden added to Civ 6!
>She is remembered for her intelligence, strong will, and her interest in the arts and science
youtube.com/watch?v=cdaApZ316Qg

Attached: Civilization 6.png (1844x841, 1.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eleanor_of_Aquitaine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OH NO NO NO HAHAHAHA

>maori instead of new zealand

Attached: 1547164945681.jpg (800x450, 49K)

Yes

Boring bonuses
Boring civ
RIP Descartes

literally who when it comes to africa

KEK;ddDd Still waiting for Uncle Sully and the Ottomans.

Attached: 1543945764419.png (422x488, 306K)

>England or France
who is she?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eleanor_of_Aquitaine
Lionheart's mom.

If so, is she a leader of English-French civilization?
haha history of Europe is Interesting

wasnt she already in Civ 3 expansion set way back in 2001?

>She is remembered for her intelligence, strong will, and her interest in the arts and science
Lmaoo.... She converted to Catholicism and fled the country.
Why the fuck couldn't take Gustav Adolf? He was pretty much the most based leader in the 30 year war. That would've been the obvious choice

Why does Victoria rule England and not Britain?

Süleyman was the leader in CiV, I believe a modern Turkish civilisation with Basedtatürk as leader could be interesting. After all they have added the Mapuche, Canadian, Cree, Scythian and Australian "civilisations".

he has a dick

I think they used Gustavus for the last Civ game so they didn't want to use him again. They could just have gone with Eric the tenth or Carolus Rex, but no they had to go with the most hated leader in Swedish history.

>most hated leader
More than Palme?

Okay most hated Royal leader would have been a better phrasing.

WTF CANADA IS IN CIV!?

Basically she was the heiress to a gigantic chunk of France, married the king of France and had 0 kids, then divorced and married the king of England and had 5 sons, which meant more of France was subject to England than to France, which later set off the hundred year's war.

Wasn't she a lesbian?

ahh yes the great canadian history

>Catherine de Medici
>Eleanor
>Wilhelmina
>Kristina
>Jadwiga
>Gorgo
>Tamar
>Tomirys
>Dyah Gitarja
>Seondeok
>Cleopatra
>Amanitore

Attached: 1519576024257.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

>As of January 2017 the New Law of Gender Identity,[82] simplified the process of gender and name change for transgender people, making it easier for minors to change their gender identity.[83]

Yeah, Portugal is doing fucking great.

bit weird

innit

That trailer is collector
>The fucking video that with 'during the age of sex'
>looks like a guy
>Sweden is under Islam in the video

For Tamar I can say that including her is legitimately justified. She's really regarded as greatest leader of our country, though I would prefer to include David IV. Not to mention that entire reason why Georgia was included was because meme amongst civfans spread regarding her.
Also
>Asia
Suffering continues.

What did he mean by this?

not him but,
based

She killed the "give her the D" meme guy Descartes by bringing him to our cold country which the southron couldn't handle.

Attached: Woman head scratch.gif (320x320, 2.32M)

New Zealand has literally done nothing of note outside of the Maori

Isn't most of your country in Asia? I know a bit is European, but you're south of Russia, which is already debatable.

She was a based dyke who SLAYED pussy across the continent, and she killed Descartes. How can you hate her?

>Muh physical geography
By that logic, Cyprus is entirely Asian. actually, scratch that, there's only Eurasia if we go that way.
Yes, entirety of argument can be summed up with what you said, "it's south of that fucking mountain range so it's Asian, despite culturally, religiously, historically and so on being part of "Byzantine Commonwealth"". All this meme because of that fucking mountain range.

I'm not trying to argue, I genuinely don't know a lot about Georgia besides its location. It's not a country that's in the news very often.

Also, if you are wondering, yes, I am enraged and laugh all you want, but I am sick of this shit continuing ad infinitum because of shitty assumption.
I am sick of some tourists writing "oh I expected some mysterious exotic Asian country, but all I've got is generic pseudo-slavic shithole with elvish alphabet and churches". WHY WERE YOU EXPECTING US TO BE EXOTIC ASIAN COUNTRY IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU LOBOTOMIZED RETARD?! WHY?! BECAUSE OF FUCKING MOUNTAIN RANGE?! IS THIS DATA ENOUGH TO FORM YOUR OPINION ABOUT ENTIRE COUNTRY?!

Ok, back to the subject, no. We had organic ties with rest of the hellenic world (muh Colchis), then Roman and Byzantine Empires, and are part of the "Byzantine Commonwealth" cultural region I've mentioned earlier.

Why do you have such a unique alphabet?

Why not tho?
Also, our language is unique with certain phonema not common in other languages such as Greek, so we needed entirely new alphabet. Same reason Cyrillic was made in the first place.

Palme was beloved by most of the population