Oh my days

oh my days

Attached: votingintentionsbrexitdeal.jpg (1024x946, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lrX6ktLg8WQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's over

IT'S COMING HOME LADS

Attached: 1532803585151.jpg (600x580, 33K)

I will be very disappointed in you if you do a second referendum. Brexit means Brexit.

>>vote to leave
>>can't agree on how to leave
>>vote for leader to continue leading through brexit
>>vote against leaders decision on brexit

what is wrong with you guys? i can imagine now that there's going to be elections and if Corbyn wins he's going to be like 'no we won't redo the referendum, i personally will negotiate a better deal with the EU' than rinse repeat the same shit that happened with May.

no time.
they have to leave in march or are considered as left in march except they cancel it.
No deal leaving will crush them like really hit them harsh since majority of the economy is bond on the EU.
The EU can allow an exrension of this time period

why tho? A lot has changed since 2016.

nigger poo in my mouth

good

Attached: alri lads.jpg (320x320, 24K)

I am out of the loop. Which solution would be the most chaotic one because that's the one I am rooting for, for popcorn reasons. No deal Brexo, right?

Either no deal brexit because it could lead to economic collapse of the UK, or second referendum because it could lead to a civil war.

>BEWXIT MENS BEWXIT

Attached: 1538064478195.png (579x536, 86K)

have general election to determine who will lead Britain through Brexit
>all the Brexiteers are nowhere to be found
3 months left on the clock, decision time
>giant backbench revolts, every 3rd beta suddenly became a hero overnight

>bwexit stoopid!!!!!! fink bout our economy!!!!!

Attached: soy.png (1154x1062, 819K)

May blown the fuck out of 10 Downing Syndrome

Attached: 1538427073988.jpg (692x488, 53K)

No deal Brexit. Second referendum would just end up with a Remain vote, lots of shrieking in Bongland for a while and then everyone would forget about it half a year later.

>may gets a crashing defeat

Attached: 34534545354.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Fucking boris

Either no deal or second referendum. No deal would probably be horrible for pound sterling, but equally second referendum would cause huge uncertainty (so, pound would fall anyway). If remain won I doubt civil war would occur but the government would collapse completely and yeah, I could actually see general social turmoil break out.

You underestimate how much the globalists want us to stay. They will stop at nothing

No Deal is not gonna happen, what will happen is a "soft" betrayal of the Referendum vote, some sort of "compromise" which essentially keeps us in the EU but in a handicapped state

The real civil wars will be when the entire EU collapses in about a decade

Would be based, but we don't seem to have the revolution spirit that France has, we are one of the most cucked nations in Europe right now, up there with Sweden

Attached: yx2qynoc9dmx.jpg (682x455, 60K)

What are you implying by your image btw?

>some sort of "compromise" which essentially keeps us in the EU but in a handicapped state
Which is basically what May has given us already. If it gets any worse we are utterly fucked

>we are one of the most cucked nations in Europe right now, up there with Sweden
Oh we are say worse than Sweden. Sweden looks more pathetic but they are way less nihilistic than we are.

Attached: it hurts.png (206x245, 7K)

>what will happen is a "soft" betrayal of the Referendum vote, some sort of "compromise" which essentially keeps us in the EU but in a handicapped state
isn't that may's deal?

Would you mind explaining for me what the situation is like right now? With Brexit and all that? Will it happen? Will you get a shit deal? will you vote again? I'm tired and can't read anything more today I've been studying for 10 hours.

Let me get this straight. Is the following true?
The politicians voting for the outcome of brexit are divided in three blocks.
Remain, deal and no deal.
Neither block is big enough to get a vote through.
So nothing can really be done as the division means nothing can be agreed on, regardless of the PM or his proposals.
If this is true, what is the default, if no agreement is reached what happens?

So whatever the answer is it kind of problematic. I guess if remains win there will be an uprising of those yellow vests who are trying to copy the French movement for a while now. Doubt that any European state will suffer from this level of riot though, France was always special in that regard.

tl;dr

May's awful deal will go before the commons this evening. It'll fail miserably. Depending on how miserably ~

Nothing has really changed.

It's a romantic quote about the fundamentals of nationalism, which is the opposite of what the EU is.
I like to post it because it triggers "America was meant to be multicultural" Chicanos.

Essentially. I don't know how it will play out exactly, we could end up with another soft Tory, or possibly some alliance between Greens, Labour, and soft Neocons, under Corbyn perhaps. I genuinely think Corbyn would try to "make peace" with the "bigots" and throw us a bone of leaving in name only or something, and in that sense, it would be similar to Mays deal.

I'm so blackpilled at this point I just can't see a No Deal happening - MPs have voted to be able to override any No Deal making it practically impossible. The anti-Brexit propaganda (in terms of economy) is undending, and of course there is little sympathy from Europe for obvious reasons -- and egos are involved. Aside from continental nationalists, who can see what is coming. Of which Italy is looking pretty based right now.

Attached: 2.png (680x369, 121K)

Most boring thing will happen, mark my words.

Exactly. Like someone else said, Britain doesn't really make a hobby of rioting like France admirably does.
However doubtlessly some sort of disorder would break out.

>the globalists
immediately cringed and stopped reading

Okay. Thank you for taking your time to write that. I hope all goes well, despite the unfavourable odds.

oh okay I thought you were trying to compare us with burgerland

wrong
most boring would be may's deal, which will fail tonight

>The real civil wars will be when the entire EU collapses in about a decade
>"it's collapsing!" says increasingly worried man for the 25th time since 1992

>MPs have voted to be able to override any No Deal making it practically impossible
How could it be impossible? the leaving has already been started no? If nobody does nothing doesn't UK find itself out with no deal by default? Or it has to be finalized first?

np fren

hasn't your cunt's new gov just immeasurably pissed off the eu with your new economic plan? I doubt that'll go well for you or the EU

>wrong
>most boring would be may's deal, which will fail tonight
Isn't the most boring UK cucked back into EU?

Leave the poor man alone. He's obviously a brainwashed britpolite seeing his madeup narrative fall apart.

They agreed on a middle way solution
Gov request: 2,4%
EU request: 1,9%
Final number: 2,04%

>hasn't your cunt's new gov just immeasurably pissed off the eu with your new economic plan
Not him and not very up to date, but if i am not mistaken gov has been whacked into submission and is changing the plan.

>The real civil wars will be when the entire EU collapses in about a decade
Thank fuck Brexit will make United Ireland inevitable so I won't have to be mistaken for you sub 60 IQ retards on this website anymore

Attached: 1538073012243.jpg (475x462, 260K)

>New referendum
>economic collapse
>Agreement that turns the UK into a puppet of the EU.
I would find all possible outcomes interesting. The fourth option, (Britain keeps its trade benefits) is no longer debatable.

The EU is about as obvious example of globalism that exists, lol.

Angela Merkel has called for nation states to "give up sovereignty" to the European Union "in an orderly manner". Not to mention the EU army.

>Populism isn't on the rise! says increasingly worried man for the 30th time in since 2016

Oh look a globalist Mexican, I'm sure you have absolutely no irons in the fire when it comes to immigration.

It's the same here. We have some "yellow vest movement" too but people only read about them to laugh. Some of them only crossed streets on pedestrian crossings for a few hours a day and thought it would cause a revolution. They even went away whenever a car came because they're afraid that it might be illegal to stop cars so the whole plan was pretty meaningless, at least fun to watch though since they seriously believed to be part of something big.

Attached: 2018-11-30_151638111-1-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

I swear deluded activists are the most fun group of people in the world.

I bet new referendum will happen and this time remainers will win. UK will stay in EU. People on int will laugh at brits (nothing new really), but nothing else will change.

You know right that the leader of probably the biggest populist party in Europe rn just said they have no intention of ever trying something like Brexit?

>Isn't the most boring UK cucked back into EU?
no because like I said, that would be completely destabilising and be anti-democratic. Expect mass protests and a sterling collapse if that happens.

oh okay sorry I haven't read about Italian politics in ages. Looks like you are also getting cucked by the EU though, I wonder if it will piss people off enough to do anything.

yes there's something about our cunts that seem to make them more resistant to drastic action. It's unfortunate imo, just keeps us in shitty status quos

I like the British parliament. It's so funny. The speaker is the best. Sits in a big chair like a Big Chungus.

>tories negotiate shit deal
>deal doesn't get through parliament
>opposition chimp out and call for general election
>labour win
>labour negotiate shit deal
>deal doesn't get through parliament
>opposition chimp out and call for general election
>tories win
>tories negotiate shit deal.....

Repeat until the end of time

Attached: 1512995797052.jpg (320x287, 15K)

>the biggest populist party in Europe
Is that salvinos? I wouldn't call him that, remember he still only has 17%. Because of our divided populists.

The people should have voted for the liberal democrats of they wanted a second referendum.

The "deal" is literally just leaving EU in name only, while never being able to leave unless EU says so.

Probably the worst deal ever.

Attached: C1mGBSvWEAANu9k.jpg (750x515, 56K)

>17%
They put Lega at around 30% iirc, it grew pretty strongly i
during the first months of government

Lol are you watching it live too?

>Looks like you are also getting cucked by the EU though, I wonder if it will piss people off enough to do anything.
Doubtful. Even our populists are scared to leave EU anyway. For that to be relevant we would need some new wave even more populist party that isn't only regionally strong(our two current pop parties are only relevant in north amd south respectively) and even if it were to happen three populist parties just makes an even bigger mess and vote splitting and nothing happens.

That's still pretty low, i assume in the elections in the next years some other states will get a stronger pop party. France is looking pretty prepped

>>tories negotiate shit deal
>>deal doesn't get through parliament
>>opposition chimp out and call for general election
>>labour win
>Comrade Corbyn declares the rule of the proletariat
>The German hag is executed
>The bourgeoisie is executed
>The Union of Britain is proclaimed
>British soldiers attack Macron and help the Gilets Jauns
>German proletariat rises up
>Europe turns red
>Putin gets beheaded in Moscow by the communist party

>May: a seamless border between Northern Ireland and Ireland is essential to their economy
Oh the irony

It's very high for Lega, they're basically the strongest party rn
Also France doesn't really have a party for the Gilet Jaunes

Hmm okay, but the point is, the eu is continuing to piss off many countries, and if brexit ends up not being as bad as everyone says, i reckon it's possible for other nations to seek to follow.
Could be wrong of course, especially if uk completely collapses into chaos

>t.

Attached: 63643264836.png (658x371, 313K)

the revolution can't come soon enough tbhqhwyf

Attached: Jeremy5.jpg (968x681, 51K)

It is high, but it would surprise me that none is higher and stronger in Europe. Tho to be fair I don't know the exact state of other euros so i really did a shitty claim.

I would love to see that too, sadly it will never happen :^(

UK is in a privileged positions when it comes to leaving EU. No euro,a better geopolitical position and better economy than many. Even if UK succeeds in a huge manner it's not the same for others.

This is why we need fascism

>declare Brexit
>expect you can reap all the EU benefits with none of the commitments
>do nothing but fight internally until the deadline
>THOSE DAMN GLOBALISTS TRYING TO FORCE US TO STAY

Remember that this was the outlook with which they entered the negotiations

Attached: 1547144845691.jpg (1199x674, 188K)

youtube.com/watch?v=lrX6ktLg8WQ
Why do they yell "yeeh" sometimes?

it's hear.

They say it to show agreement

Ohhhh
I thought it was the opposite. Seems like they appreciated May's speech then

It literally could've been that easy. May is a fucking traitor and this is deliberate.

Ooooorder ooooorder in the thread!

link please :(

to what, the debate? It's on yt senpai

>ORDA
>ORDA

Attached: 1544229500664.jpg (334x334, 34K)

Sorry, am brainlet. Does this mean there is a big chance they are not leaving?

>THE HONOURABEL GEUNTELMAIN

wew i am brainlet

Why are they walking around?

50% leaving
50% not leaving
100% disaster

I really don't understand how Brits vote.
They were yelling nooo and then they stood up and walked out.

How about we have a second referendum with a choice of different leave options? The 2016 referendum was between status quo and a big mix of various contradictory brexit scenarios all balled into one. No wonder the deal gets rejected, there's no mandate for any particular form of brexit unless we vote on it.

no not really
Just means that this current deal is fucked (it has been since December tho desu)

Why don't they have buttons?

how else would we do it?

I think a Schengen exit would be more B&R than Brexit tbqh

No deal brexit is what people voted for. Thats what has the globalists panicing and spreading non-stop fud.

They voted only on one amendment

Fuck off we're full. Leave.

This would make more sense

Smartphone app

we were never part of schengen in the first place

Attached: ce27a65405f5163ee9c734513752ddb2ade3f0c55e0bc82ba054f7858d080023.png (850x872, 15K)

Because the EU would first have to agree to your options for them to have any meaning.

Are you joking? They didn't even throw a single grenade that time. That's pretty civilised.

this is why you dont have general referendums like some third world banana republic

Very American post

Buttons attached to every seat. I would say less yelling, but we do that too. Although not when we vote about ammendments.

That parliament seems uncomfortably small