Wh*teoids BTFO

wh*teoids BTFO

Attached: Dw9z3vsVAAIflba.jpg (648x551, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

moanewsblog.com/nigerian-girls-are-easy-to-deceive-frenchman-who-slept-with-1400-women/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Caucasian

The fuck is this yank shit

Does he have a grudge against Chechens? No? Then don't say Caucasian.

K A R A
B O G A

>burger saying yank
yiiiiiikes

BASED FUCK WH*TOIDS

Attached: 1533240736844.jpg (612x344, 25K)

BASED

he's right. I guess it's an american paper, though.

based and chocolate caked

>failed rapper is tired of being a nobody
>make a racist song
>brainlets fall for it

moanewsblog.com/nigerian-girls-are-easy-to-deceive-frenchman-who-slept-with-1400-women/

Attached: 1547494323562.jpg (539x700, 143K)

Had to check, that's from daily mail

>whites retreat underground
>shitskins follow them and shit everything up as always

Pendez les blancs

>slept with 1400 girls raw, impregnated 600, and went back without HIV
Nah, don't believe it

Basé pendez les blancs pêh

HIV is a fucking meme. Test yourself enough and you will turn out HIV positive. It shows up on screenings from a couple different factors in which all are treatable from a healthy/proper immune system.

apparently the odds are really low even if the girl does have HIV
then it's 5% of people between 15 and 45, assuming he fucked girls below 30 it should be like half of that, then maybe he unknowingly targeted groups that had lower rates than the average

just going by 2.5% he slept with 35 hiv infected girls, and I think it's still like 1% chance to get infected or something

WHA-WHA-WHA-WHA-WHA-WHA-WHA-WHA-WHA-WHA-WHA-WHIIIIIIIIITEY

HIV is hard to get, it mostly spreads through anal. Thus "gaycancer"

I've been living a lie, I think I'll go spread my premium mongol BVULL seed in africa

Jow Forums breeding party when?

Attached: rxpmr9yqpin11[1].png (2148x2080, 2.42M)

Wtf lol how this dude not get murdered

This game looks really fun.i wish it was real

I imagine myself as a black turkish man in ancient times departing from Rome into Germania. I enter a white village and approach a white bitch and raise my loin cloth to display my well endowed enlarged throbbing member to the white bitch and say "Well? Shall we breed?" before I commence copulation and inseminate her nubile white womb ovulating at my superior presence unlike anything that can ever be matched in her unwashed white village. I repeat this process from one village to the next inseminating my way across Europe implanting my prosperous seed into their inferior gene pools. Angering the men who can do nought but watch from the sidelines and jerk their tiny micropenises as a black bull takes what he is entitled to by nature. But my mass-insemination campaign has a cost as my black offspring begin to lift them into the modern age and the insecurity of the whiteboid who had witnessed the black bulls lay their women for generations manifests itself in the form of snowflake nationalism and anti-immigration. But the fight just excites we black bulls, the resistance hardens our members to penetrate firmer and deeper. The whitebois being forced to come to terms with being nothing more than free range animals, to give us the excitement of crushing their spirits and breeding their women.

If this was the other way round he'd be put in prison for life, there'd be massive chimpouts and leftist protestors would be out for his head. But NO, he's black so therefore he's a victim of da evil white man's oppreshun :(

isn't this basically inciting to racial hatred and hate speech? france, wtf?

i hope based black people start killing wh*tes not just in south africa but all around the world.

wh*tes need to pay for their atrocities

>Unknown

Lizard people confirmed behind white genocide.

That's where you're wrong kiddo

A songs & their music videos are artistic work of fictions

He clearly explained his intentions with his rap song but white people have the racist view that a black man can not have be using irony & sarcasm to make a point because they think black people are too stupid for that

Based french judiciary system