This is pretty spooky

This is pretty spooky....

medium.com/@coop__soup/00000000000000000021e800c1e8df51b22c1588e5a624bea17e9faa34b2dc4a-cd4b67d446be

Attached: 1529706559914.png (794x490, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/apr/01/british-couple-win-1m-euromillions-lottery-draw-second-time-two-years
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why can't people just accept its a random chance

Trips of true

Babbys first hash collision

because if it is a time traveler it means bitcoin exists in the far future

which mean bitcoin will be worth a gorillion dollars

this is really not that weird most blocks have 18 leading zeros 21e8 is not significant

5 identical blocks found before, the exact chance of it happening

literally nothing to see here

because you can't fake math! The chance of winning the lottery is near impossible don't play!

I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE!!!!

But why would a time traveller come back to do something to the blockchain, instead of doing something useful in the world? It's such bullshit.

Blows my mind the more I think about it. Let's say there is a quantum computer so many coins would be fucked. The whole market would crash if it was confirmed .

Jow Forums is full of brainlets.

because he doesn't want to change the past too much as that could possible erase him from existence

The blockchain is extremely useful in real world if people wake up

If you had a quantum computer theres so much pentagon-level shit you could be breaking into that cheating blockchains is probably trash tier

Yeah like this doesn't spark controversy enough.

It's just random

Kek it's a save way to legally made anonymous money. Without getting vanned

Brainlet
You could legally usher humanity into the next age and be hailed as the einstein of our time

My father works at quantum and owns a computer who can i hack the pentagon?

not this shit again

3spicy5me, senpai

jackdaw is a crow

The bogdanoffs, Sminem, wojaks, deep mysteries, time travelers, the rothchilds, illuminati P&D's... damn, investing in crypto is INTENSE yo.

Attached: 1526720187131.jpg (308x352, 12K)

with your grammar, there's no way in hell your dad is smart

Don't forget your autism medication nigo

A couple in the UK won the lottery TWICE.

>theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/apr/01/british-couple-win-1m-euromillions-lottery-draw-second-time-two-years

>David and Kathleen Long from Scunthorpe are the first people to scoop a £1m prize twice and go public, and have beaten odds of 283bn to one

Insane chances exist and this is one of them.

can some explain what this mans in gayman terms?

>5 identical blocks
>out of trillions of combinations
>just a coincidence

Not saying it's a message from the future, aliens or quantum shit but it might be a code inserted into the Genesis block by Satoshi and comes out at certain intervals like it did the day of the solstice.

Lv.12 Lazer Fag

Yes, but what would it mean if it were inserted? Easter egg inserted as a joke if btc got mined to a certain point? Anything interesting about where it appeared in the blockchain?

Attached: 640pxFirst_Web_Server.jpg (640x540, 88K)

I remember seeing a good vid of a guy who had jus won the lottery reenacting buying his winning lottery ticket. The ticket he bought as part of the reenactment was also a winner and he won a new car. The guy started balling and said something like "oh God, please don't kill me" because he was worried he had used up all his good luck. Odds defying shit happens.

Redditors and brainlets having an orgasm over a hash that has a statistical 93% probability of occuring.
It's the equivalent of entering a $1 lottery a hundred thousand times and being surprised you won a $10k jackpot.

3x9s pointing to this article... checked and confirmed.

Attached: That feeling.jpg (873x384, 43K)

Daily Reminder that SHA-256 has been cracked, its ogre