Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EpPXOCS8Uyw
webmd.com/schizophrenia/guide/schizophrenia-paranoia#1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IOTA being tested for real world use cases for machine data storage

youtube.com/watch?v=EpPXOCS8Uyw

Quantum resistant is a meme brainlet

>Quantum resistant is a meme brainlet

Attached: dumb9834564.jpg (900x900, 65K)

What a good argument
Just bought 100k

IOTA is a worthless shitcoin that doesn't do anything.
It's plummeting market value reflects this sentiment, and buyer confidence in the project is at an all time low.
The fact that IOTA will supposedly require a central coordinator in order to perform its basic functions means that there is no purpose behind the distributed ledger aspect of the technology, since it is inherently centralized and confirmed by a central node.
Not only is it a shitcoin that does nothing at the moment, it is a shitcoin that has no reason to exist in the future.
IOTA is a scam, which is why people are getting rid of it at a loss.

You don't need a blockchain to network IoT devices and record their data. It's already been done, and done well.

>the marai virus
jesus what a fucking retard

>ultimate IOTA redpill video
Just fucking pull the plug you misinformed mongoloid cunt

Attached: 300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg (300x200, 13K)

>IOTA is a worthless shitcoin that doesn't do anything.
wrong, does almost everything.
>It's plummeting market value reflects this sentiment, and buyer confidence in the project is at an all time low.
confidence in every project is at an all time low because we're in a bear market ya dingus
>The fact that IOTA will supposedly require a central coordinator in order to perform its basic functions means that there is no purpose behind the distributed ledger aspect of the technology, since it is inherently centralized and confirmed by a central node.
if you knew anything about IOTA you would know it's only temporary and there's 2 more phases coming where they ween it off into a DPoS style pseudo decentralization once it becomes more adopted so it becomes stronger and then once it becomes even more adopted they will finish the 3rd phase of releasing in into the wild so that every user is essentially a "miner" like the satoshi vision intended
>Not only is it a shitcoin that does nothing at the moment, it is a shitcoin that has no reason to exist in the future.
pure fud
>IOTA is a scam, which is why people are getting rid of it at a loss.
more fud
>You don't need a blockchain to network IoT devices and record their data. It's already been done, and done well.
it's not a blockchain, and it's about data integrity because IoT devices on the Tangle won't be hackable like current infrastructure is

Attached: iotacar.png (1167x636, 230K)

>wrong, does almost everything.
Wrong. It does nothing at the moment.
>confidence in every project is at an all time low because we're in a bear market ya dingus
We are talking about IOTA. Try to keep up, retard.
>you would know it's only temporary
So it doesn't work right now? Thanks for confirming what I already said.
>pure fud
Facts aren't fud.
>more fud
Facts aren't fud.
>it's not a blockchain
You don't need a 'tangle' (aka a blockchain) to do that either, much less a public blockchain. Once again IOTA is proven to be a pointless shitcoin that doesn't do anything.

Try again.

>Wrong. It does nothing at the moment.
wrong, it does transactions
>So it doesn't work right now? Thanks for confirming what I already said.
>wrong, does transactions right now
>Facts aren't fud.
source for these facts?
>You don't need a 'tangle' (aka a blockchain) to do that either, much less a public blockchain. Once again IOTA is proven to be a pointless shitcoin that doesn't do anything.
Tangle has no blocks and no chains therefore is not a blockchain, try again.

>muh coordinator
kek

If that happens they will just fork the coin and make it quantum resistant. There are already quantum resistant coins.. QRL for example.
Cut and paste the code, and voila.

>wrong, it does transactions
You need customers to have transactions. IOTA has no customers. IOTA does nothing. No, your emulated testnet is not "real" transactions.
>source for these facts
Observable reality is not factual enough for you? IOTA is a scam because it has not delivered on its promises to its investors, has jury rigged its components (coordinator, etc.) several times, and no longer resembles what was original sold as a revolutionary technology. Changing the core functionality of product after selling it as something else is a SCAM. You were lied to, get over it.
>If we call the components of our blockchain something else, that means its no longer a blockchain!
It's a distributed public ledger. Blockchain is common vernacular for such a thing. Sorry about your autism not allowing you to communicate like a human being, but arguing semantics only makes you look foolish.

White knighting a failed project and desperately filling your own thread with replies is very sad. Perhaps you should go back to your cultlike telegram channel and return to circlejerking with people who believe your shared fantasy?

if that happens you'll lose all your funds before they are able to fork. you don't wait till your house is robbed before you take security measures, you do it before.

at this point you are literally just regurgitating lines from a youtube video

its time to stop

>You need customers to have transactions. IOTA has no customers. IOTA does nothing. No, your emulated testnet is not "real" transactions.
i'm a customer.
>Observable reality is not factual enough for you? IOTA is a scam because it has not delivered on its promises to its investors, has jury rigged its components (coordinator, etc.) several times, and no longer resembles what was original sold as a revolutionary technology. Changing the core functionality of product after selling it as something else is a SCAM. You were lied to, get over it.
Volkswagen and Bosch disagree with you.
>It's a distributed public ledger. Blockchain is common vernacular for such a thing. Sorry about >your autism not allowing you to communicate like a human being, but arguing semantics only makes you look foolish.
wrong, a ledger is seperate from a blockchain. you can have a ledger without a blockchain, this just goes to show how much you DON't know

>at this point you are literally just regurgitating lines from a youtube video

Attached: wrongg.jpg (114x114, 3K)

Can you stop shilling your IOTA bags now? Noone will buy till bitcoins bottoms.

>i'm a customer.
You are a bagholder. You do not use IOTA for its stated purpose. You hold it as a speculative asset, and create these very dumb shill threads to try and sell your bags to other people.
>Volkswagen and Bosch disagree with you.
We aren't talking about Volkswagen and Bosch, we are talking about IOTA. Which does nothing.
>wrong, a ledger is...
More semantics. It doesn't make you look smart. It makes you look petty. The "tangle" is a distributed ledger and it accomplishes the same thing as a blockchain, but in a different way. Get over it.
> you don't wait till your house is robbed before you take security measures, you do it before.
A line literally from a youtube video about quantum resistance, not very clever, but certainly more clever than something you would ever come up with on the spot. You are fooling nobody.

Just like how IOTA is fooling nobody, which is why they are dumping it en masse for basically anything else at this point.

Maybe you should come back when your 'distributed ledger' doesn't require a central authority for validation. Then you might have something other than lies.

A great point. Imagine the sheer arrogance it takes to come here and shill an unpopular shitcoin in the middle of a market crash. That's fucking astounding.

Another shitcoin shill thread debunked.

Move on, nothing to see here.

>You are a bagholder. You do not use IOTA for its stated purpose. You hold it as a speculative asset, and create these very dumb shill threads to try and sell your bags to other people.
says the guy who doesn't know the difference between a blockchain, a DAG, and a ledger, LMAO!
>We aren't talking about Volkswagen and Bosch, we are talking about IOTA. Which does nothing.
We are talking about IOTA which is partnered with Volkswagen and Bosch, who also happen to disagree with you because the IOTA Volkswagen is coming out early 2019 confirmed by Volkswagen.
>ore semantics. It doesn't make you look smart. It makes you look petty. The "tangle" is a distributed ledger and it accomplishes the same thing as a blockchain, but in a different way. Get over it.
No, not semantics, it's you thinking you understand how anything crypto related works and you clearly don't because you just displayed that for everyone to see, which waters down your argument quite a bit.
>A line literally from a youtube video about quantum resistance, not very clever, but certainly more clever than something you would ever come up with on the spot. You are fooling nobody.
source? oh wait you don't have one cause you are just making shit up
>Maybe you should come back when your 'distributed ledger' doesn't require a central authority for validation.
see my previous argument, which you clearly didn't read, maybe cause you don't know how?
>A great point. Imagine the sheer arrogance it takes to come here and shill an unpopular shitcoin in the middle of a market crash. That's fucking astounding.
imagine the sheer arrogance to respond to a thread and a coin you don't care about, seems like IOTA is a threat your little shitcoins eh?

another troll failing to debunk anything

bump

But he is actually right
You shouldnt get that upset
We all make minor mistakes sometimes

huh? i think you read it wrong, try again buddy

Cardano is better

>says the guy..
What you think about me is irrelevant. Thank you for conceding the point.
>IOTA Volkswagen is coming out early 2019
You mean the pilot program where they might be testing the viability of IOTA if it is ready in time? This is not a consumer product. It also doesn't exist yet. Because IOTA doesn't do anything.
>No, not semantics,
Yes semantics, obviously. "muh tangle tho", is not an argument.
>see my previous..
I saw your previous dishonest speculation. We are only discussing what is actually known about IOTA. Not 'future plans', not imaginary features.
>seems like IOTA is a threat your little shitcoins eh?
Thought throwing in a little bit of paranoid schizophrenia would make you seem more credible? Spoiler....it never does.

Seems like this scamcoin is made for your type of dishonest shill. Enjoy vague promises and speculative features to keep goobers like you spewing bullshit for months, even when no substantial progress has been made, and in fact many steps backwards (jury rigging) have occurred.

Doesn't it seem a little bit weird to you that so many people have abandoned IOTA recently? Doesn't it kind of sorta seem like they see something that you don't? Maybe it's time for a closer look. Try to shake off the cult indoctrination for a few minutes and take a good hard look at the shitcoin you married.

It's not nearly as pretty as you think it is.

Cardano is also a scam. I will slap you retards down next time you make a shill thread, too.

>What you think about me is irrelevant. Thank you for conceding the point.
very relevant to know i'm dealing with your sub 100 IQ intelligence
>You mean the pilot program where they might be testing the viability of IOTA if it is ready in time? This is not a consumer product. It also doesn't exist yet. Because IOTA doesn't do anything.
read the actual article, it's confirmed ready for the public early 2019, c'mon try to keep up buddy
>Yes semantics, obviously. "muh tangle tho", is not an argument.
not knowing =/= semantics
>I saw your previous dishonest speculation. We are only discussing what is actually known about IOTA. Not 'future plans', not imaginary features.
speculation? do you not know the difference between fact and speculation? googling the terms can help you further
>Thought throwing in a little bit of paranoid schizophrenia would make you seem more credible? Spoiler....it never does.
you really do choose the worst words to describe things.. "paranoid schizophrenia" lmao that's not the correct word for this case bud i know it's hard for you

Attached: cringe6.jpg (680x543, 39K)

>105iq
it's time to stop posting user
a fork can be done at any point of the history of a blockchain... that's the basis of the technology. immutable ledger. much like the DAO fork didn't keep the state after the hacker took off with 10% of all ETH, any quantum attack mitigation scenario would revert to a state preceding that attack
besides that, anyone with a working quantum computer would attack trillion dollar sectors (nuclear reactors, power grid, airports, banks, hospitals, private companies) before bothering with forkable internet meme coins
in the context of crypto, quantum computing is a solved problem

>everything is a scam!
so what coins do you buy ? let me guess, bitcoin.

Attached: wrong.jpg (480x540, 18K)

bump

>it's confirmed ready for the public early 2019
"Expected to" does not mean "confirmed ready", dishonest shill. Good luck to IOTA on fixing all of their numerous problems before showtime rolls around. Expect delays at best.
>not knowing =/= semantics
Correct, but you were arguing semantics. You're doing it again, actually. Really sad.
>muh google
Yeah I know when somebody is clearly talking about promised features, promised fixes, and actual features and actual implemented """"temporary"""" solutions. You're not doing yourself any favors here by suggesting IOTA is capable of solving the coordinator problem. If they were, they would have already done it.
>paranoid schizophrenia
Here is a handy little guide for your: webmd.com/schizophrenia/guide/schizophrenia-paranoia#1
Persecutory delusions stand out to me. You think somebody from another shitcoin project is stalking you in order to somehow...raise the value of their own coin by pointing out the flaws in yours.
No. IOTA is just garbage and I enjoy pointing out that it's garbage.
It's garbage that is being dumped by its bagholders, and rightfully so.

Further proof you are a shill. What type of scum bumps his own thread? You desperately seek attention from new potential bagholders.

Really sad.

you don't need a cryptocurrency to download software updates lol. It only confirms how shitty iota was. Even with the push from VW executives that were gifted millions to shill it they couldn't find one use that makes sense. "Transferring software updates" is a problem that's solved by internet itself.

just go away, you're fooling nobody. Iota is ripple for brainlets thinking themselves geniuses.

Attached: 1528854531303.png (657x539, 110K)

>Yess yesss please continue the IOTA FUD
You brainlets get me so fucking hard. Iota and BTC are the only worthwhile coins in this entire space.