We’re looking for a team player

>we’re looking for a team player

Attached: 64AF3F74-21DC-40C0-93D6-9E46DCC96065.png (201x178, 54K)

>The STEM shortage is so bad right now that we can't find any PhD's willing to work at $15 an hour! We need more H1b's!!

This is so rampant in the finance/accounting field too

>sorry user you need at least 500 fb friends to apply

Attached: 1382327426208.gif (500x278, 115K)

>look mom I made the same thread again

>must provide 3 professional references
>must pass credit history check
>must pass criminal background check
>must provide semen sample
>must provide 10 year employment history

Attached: 13.png (448x166, 126K)

What gets me is that they drop millions of dollars on capital expenditures like real estate and equipment without blinking an eye, but then freak the fuck out over employees making a few thousand dollars a year extra.

Attached: 1525554748974.gif (480x360, 580K)

>>must pass credit history check
45 year old boomer here. is this real?

"Don't fix that problem, call in the contractors to do it!"
One week later: Me, piling up overtime fixing the contractors mistakes.

>must pass criminal background check

Nothing wrong with this. Too risky hire a ex-convict to handle sensitive information.

Yea basic requirements for a entry lvl bs job. Insane

>were looking for a hard working individual

Fr tho

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: triggered_by_mrlorgin-d9aahmc.png (320x371, 116K)

If you bothered to participate in 'team' activity as regularly as you repost this thread you'd probably be the right amount of autistic to just be employable

just kys already

>skills: encouraging clients on an anime image board to participate in social team building activities

>clients

Attached: rockwell.gif (450x253, 1.64M)

occupation: freelance blockchain asset researcher, investor, and trader. Other responsibilities include interacting with early adopters of niche crypto assets and creating psychologic profiles and predictive indicators based on group behavior over hyper text protocol. Specialities include deciphering the meaning of the 'wojack' and '30 year old boomer' indicators in diverse market conditions.

This drives me insane. 5 years of experience and a meme degree for only $15/hr makes me think the neets were right all along.

Unironically adding this to my linkedin

>Oh, I see you are a frequent lurker of the Jow Forums board.
>Indeed
>Welcome aboard!

baby boomers need to be exterminated

the jews and baby boomers did this through globalization and open borders. These qualifications exist to exclude Americans from the workforce

Eh. Real wages tend to add up. Basically their thought process is that 2-3 ppl getting paid a shitty wage will be at least as productive as one person getting paid a reasonable wage. As we're seeing that's not the case but boy does it still look better on paper when they try to sell. Especially if those employees are women/minorities. I.e. the ones who aren't productive and have no formal training but are in demand because affirmative action.

maybe americans need to stop being so uptight and get to work at a competitive level

If your job is in any way connected to banking, most likely yes

>boomer/woman complaining about the air conditioner being too hot/too cold

WHO THE FUCK CARES IF IT'S A FEW DEGREES TOO HOT OR TOO COLD THE AIR CONDITIONER DOESN'T EVEN NEED TO BE ON FOR FUCKS SAKE I DON'T EVEN USE HEATING AT HOME TO SAVE ENERGY WHY ARE YOU FUCKERS SO AUTISTIC ABOUT THE PERFECT AIR CONDITIONING TEMPERATURE

Attached: DfqFBRhVQAY9MXb.jpg (935x670, 90K)

Flooding our labor markets isnt that answer you piece of euro trash shit.

I am pretty sure he was boomer posting.

Here in Australia we unironically have boomers who think flooding the country with 300k+ people a year and selling 99 yr leases on national infrastructure/assets is sound fiscal policy and generates economic output. Some people really are that far gone and deluded.

For real though. If you post a job opening and you can't fulfill it as a company such as Microsoft for example, your quota for H1bs goes up because you've "demonstrated" that you can't fill your positions with US citizens. So it's in those companies' interests to make ridiculous demands. They don't want you.

oy vey