>Muslim countries don't take refugees

Attached: Untitled.png (777x484, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v-jRQizp9yc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We're at 3 million now ok

Most of them are woman or man?

>said no one ever

Both, I think we actually have the most amount of families while the single men go to europe. I've seen plenty of suri families in the street

Where do you house so many people?

It is interesting that almost all the refugees who arrive (70%) in Europe are men.

Erdogan build plenty of commie blocks for them, actually a few streets down there is a apartment which only houses syrian families

Is there an ethnic conflict with the Syrians? How do locals feel about this?

Well yeah most of them go to europe to seek a better life, most syrian families here are rich and waiting for the heat to go down in syria to return to their homes.

Where can I see them on gsv?

ive literally never heard anyone say this. In fact I would say they take the vast majority of the actual refugees seeing as how they are the first safe (relatively) country they reach (which is what an actual refugee would stop in). The ones that keep going into the west are not looking for safety, they are looking for gibs

Attached: 1539320280816.jpg (863x1200, 83K)

Not much of a conflict, syrians here are cheap labour and they know to behave because we would lynch them if they wouldn't, there was this syrian dude who was bullying children so all of the streets men walked up to his house ready to fuck him up, he cried like a bitch and was begging for mercy, the dude in the front gave him a few slaps and told him never to harass the children again

Gsv?

>>Muslim
I'll tip my fedora and say that we're a constitutionally secular country.

google street view

Nobody cares, muhammad.

>constitutionally secular country.
I hope Sharia will be introduced in Turkey

Attached: 1388538870535.jpg (184x184, 6K)

You could try Gaziantep, Tugay, I know that there are quite a few syrian houses in that area

I hope that Turkey will become the same as Iran. I hope Internet will be banned in Turkey

>a r*ssian is talking about internet ban

Attached: tlr_1impbizkit.gif (400x400, 1.6M)

I hope Turkey will introduce Sharia law and ban all films and music, and your country will be isolated from the world.

because they are right next door. They dom't take refugees that walked through 9 safe countries to get there

Then who'll fuck your women every summer, Ivan?

Attached: 1458664578118.jpg (904x1212, 130K)

Not you, hehehe.

fucking based

Not you either :3

Attached: 1501629127192.jpg (376x302, 29K)

youtube.com/watch?v=v-jRQizp9yc

I wanna live in Gaziantep!

-turkey : hosts 3 million refugees, no terrorist attacks happened, syrians families seeking refuge living hapilly among turks, turks are indifferent about it, economy of turkey was 7%last year.

europe: (every country) host hardly 200 000 refugee, whitoids scapegoating them for every single of their problem, everyone complaining, politicians making it the main topic of the moment.

why are whitoids such hypocrites and unhuman

>syrians families seeking refuge living hapilly among turks

>turks are indifferent about it

Attached: 1390767327879.jpg (433x380, 81K)

Its a good city and one of the oldest in Turkey, though summers are like fucking hell because the weather is too fucking hot

Based Algerian BVLL.

You know Lebanon used to be Christian right?
Keyword is used

Almost fell for that one. Nice bait.

The refugees stopping at Turkey are actual refugees who wish to escape war and live a good life
The one coming all the way to Europe are there for gibs and would be perfectly fit to fight for their country

>Chad
Only women flee there

Chad getting all the qties

Attached: 1521795899964.png (329x330, 133K)

>syrians families seeking refuge living hapilly among turks

>turks are indifferent about it
????

>the dude in the front gave him a few slaps and told him never to harass the children again
Based

Some food for thought

Attached: refugeepopulation.jpg (812x474, 48K)

At per capita basis

Attached: refugeepopulationpercapita.jpg (960x684, 155K)

>Sweden
They should be ashamed for doing this to their own nation.

german statistics say its 54:46

Attached: 1506257863754.png (750x523, 347K)

57:43 actually. By the way we have almost the same distribution among the population in the least balanced regions of eastern Germany because money hungry bitches kept migrating to the west after the reunification.

Kys nigger.

Yeah it's because they are Muslim and totally not that they are adjacent to major conflict zones...