Be right wing

>be right wing
>promised to allow people to own firearms
>gets elected
>changes the law
>changed shit, it's the same impossible requirements from before but moderately different
>the left and the media are crying and saying people will suddenly kill each other in a country with 60000 murders every year
>the right is sucking his dick like something amazing just happened
>in the end, you can't get a gun without spending 20.000 reais with permissions, tests, ammunition, classes and the gun itself
>the minimum wage here is 12.000 reais/year
>72% of the population earns the minimum or less

Attached: fingerguns are the only guns you'll have, fagget.jpg (503x330, 17K)

Anything that gives the plebs an ounce of agency is Annuda Shoah

Attached: Heh+heh+heh+alright+_ceb4e45340769e2c87d21dd7a80c33bd.jpg (1200x1188, 244K)

but anything he does is good for jews retard

I just wanted to buy a few guns on the grocery store without all the paperwork.

We can't even do that! We still have to fill out paperwork.

typical failure of democracy

people who earn minimum all vote communist and are niggers you dense mf
its weapons for south brazilians only

lmfao where are you going to get your firearms?

>>the minimum wage here is 12.000 reais/year
% of the population earns the minimum or less
por que

Attached: 1503348573735.png (600x600, 155K)

The local Guns-R-Us. Have you not heard of Form 4473? If you're a gungrabbing queer, it wouldn't surprise me.

But free countries like Pakistan can.

how much do illegal guns cost?

>electing someone on the sole purpose of being able to own a firearm

A rifle goes for 40.000 reais. A pistol or a revolver from 700 to 10.000 reais.

>OMG I just NEED to have more guns flood my country where every mulatto could buy an illegal one for pocket change
>this will surely keep all the illegal monkeys at bay

>12.000 reais

2829 euros.

jesus. I hope everything is dirt cheap in your cunt.

>politicians
They're famous for lying.

Woah, a cuckservatives populist didn't deliver on his crazy promises? I'm so very shocked right now. Really, I can hardly stand on my wall I'm so shook.

Bolsonaro is an arguably bigger slave to Israel than your idiot.

It's called koshservative.

If you live on minimun wage that means you are not white and it is a good thing you fuckers dont get a gun

Can you dispense more details on how little has changed?

>be right wing
>doesn't know the difference between a temporary decree and a bill
>measures purchasing power in minimum wages
Yep, sure is """"right wing"""" in here.

The decree was actually more than people expected, the plan is to move 3722 bill forward which will completely revamp the current gun control law but it will take longer since it's in the congress's hand.

You all deserve this for thinking with your epic Jow Forums brains and not seeing this coming.

In the past, the Federal Police could just deny any person to buy a firearm with no reason at all. He changed that. In the past you had to renew the license to own a firearm every 5 years, now it's every 10 years.
That's it. But some people are talking like he actually allowed the baker to sell firearms with his bread. It's so retard.

You have been fooled by OP, the decree was as lax as he could make it but it's temporary and not the actual bill.
Technically anyone age 25 and with a job can buy a gun now without getting barred by police since one of the requirements is to live in a state with a murder rate higher than 10/100k, before that the police only gave you a license if you had a really good reason to own a gun and even then they were very picky.
Guns are still expensive but the plan is to drastically lower taxes on guns now, he's doing everything he promised.

You forgot that living in a rural area or living in an urban area in a state with a murder rate over 10/100k now count as valid reasons to own guns, it's a huge change and basically goes from "no guns" to "anyone can own guns since all states have over 10+ murder rate".

You never went to Parana's interior, haven't you? It's basically Ukraine but poorer.

>that delicious taste in your mouth when you say "I told you"

yummy

Attached: CgAYyu4.jpg (807x719, 76K)

Go to a favela, it is cheap there.

It is one of the most expensive places to live in the world.

More like international media made up some fear-mongering bullshit shitstorm like always, for their own roundabout aims.

Are these commies payed for spread lies in Jow Forums?

Do they really think if they spread lies it will change anything? My sides

Yeah, ignorance is pretty much a pre-requisite for being right wing. That's why the most batshit insane conspiracy theories are peddled by right-wingers.
You can drop the quotation marks.

If commies are so smart why no commies go to Venezuela?

>whaaaaaaaaaaaat? people think differnt than me? they must be being paid

Brazil. He will fix nothing. You will still be as big of a shithole when he gets out. You will always be a shithole. You will always be Brazilian.

>spouting misleading lies is "thinking differently"

what's up with girl's face censored out.

There is literally nothing poorer than Ukraine that is not Africa tier.

Are you afraid a fascist do something great, disgusting SJW?

stupid shit thread probably architected by a russian or mexican poster

he can't change the constitution, he did the absolute best he could do in his current position and yes it will make a great difference and i really doubt you've even read what all the changes are about

as a russian i know the feel. once a shithole always a shithole. all false promises. check the world stats. not a single 3rd world cunt has ever become 2nd world let alone 1st world. don't get me wrong, i wish my fellow bric 3rd worlders well but i am also a realist.

Do you even Singapore or South Korea? Both are economically free as fuck

Cope
He will never change your country from being Brazilian

>minimum or less

Attached: brainlet.jpg (564x462, 57K)

A lot of black people in Brazil earn less than the minimum

Maybe. but they are smallish. We are too big.

He doesn't understand that the legal minimum wage is not necessarily enforced.

how you are too big