Opinions, histories

Have u ever been in Colombia?
if not, Would u likte to visit?
What is your honest opinion on Colombia?

Attached: 3CD.jpg (896x480, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vAqWMA9cf20
expo2015.org/magazine/en/culture/colombia--a-five-level-paradise-of-biodiversity-.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biodiversity_of_Colombia
youtube.com/watch?v=hWXIR4Wy7n4&t=324s
youtube.com/watch?v=z4ioHCWs0Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=vI-5v6_Y7ng
dailysabah.com/americas/2018/12/27/turkish-canadian-professor-found-killed-in-colombias-medellin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>plz breed our women because that's the only thing my country it's good for.
Pathetic.

Attached: 1543809462605.png (1032x1170, 1.84M)

Attached: 1547072294968.jpg (661x845, 122K)

>Have u ever been in Colombia?
no
>if not, Would u likte to visit?
no lol hahaha
>What is your honest opinion on Colombia?

1. no
2. yes, but i'm scared i'll get robbed/drugged/killed
3. no idea. it's probably really nice

rolling

guess i'm a permavirgin for life then

>Have u ever been in Colombia?
no
>Would u likte to visit?
idk, would i get mugged immediately?
cocaine and qts

also roll

coke desu , ALOT OF COKE

just don't go to Medellin. All bad stereotypes from Colombia come from there.

No
If it's pretty safe, yes.
Beautiful girls and drug cartels, don't know how much that's true.

Attached: Blank+_b3d0f8ebbfbf3ec4a775e9ecb2dd650b.jpg (1000x650, 212K)

oh okay. What about the cocaine and qts, is that also just stereotypes?

No
No
Brown cocaine shithole

Attached: 1547573982389.jpg (1080x1349, 133K)

Now we're a peacful country with beautiful places so u r welcome here

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (619x768, 70K)

kek

I want to breed her.
Damn, she would be a perfect Princess.

Attached: thor receives a giant twizzler.gif (257x199, 1024K)

Gosh, I want to live inside that ass

Thank god people inherited my shitposting

thanks
more pics pls 8-)

Attached: 8-).jpg (125x107, 2K)

this, I'd rather visit uruguay

Very pretty women, paisas specifically. Also likely to cheat on you like all latinas. Still dangerous in the big cities, especially Cali and Bogotá. Great food, affordable living, great weather. Genuinely nice people ( most of the time ).

If my relationship with my Polish gf ever falls through I’d like to move there and see how it goes for me.

These hoes are pretty ugly.
Don't listen to this virgin. Medellin is the best city in Colombia.

literally zero reason to visit such an irrelevant country with no outstanding or unique features.

btw the average colombian girl looks nothing like the ones in the pic

No but I've have friends from there and friends who have traveled there
Yea sure

Feels like it's a two faced country. One part is economically competitive and nice place and the other is africa warlord tier. I hear there are a lot of good things but at the same time I keep hearing news about unbelievable shit things.
So, tropical Mexico

1. Yes I’ve been to Colombia. Bogota, Cartagena, & Villa de Leyva specifically.

2. My honest opinion is that Colombia is a way better country than their reputation. It was a pretty comfy experience. Felt safe, Good food, nice people, amazing weather etc.

The only time I felt unsafe was downtown Bogota at the middle of the night, I didn’t listen to my GF and said we should go out and get some panela from the street vendors (this was during Christmas) almost got mugged by a homeless Venezuelan on the way but some other based Colombians saved us.

The women are top tier beautiful and the landscape / environment was breath taking everywhere I went. Alcohol was cheap too.

I spent three months there, it was amazing. Colombia is based.

Pic is flag and sash I got from Andres DC in Bogota

Attached: 6352F66C-8C1C-4EC0-87E0-9E92EA38E40A.jpg (3088x2320, 1.17M)

I'd like to go. I'd stick to the touristy areas because I'd be scared of the danger elsewhere, but I imagine it would be good fun and I imagine the locals are friendly. I watched the England vs Colombia WC game in a bar full of Colombians in Barcelona, and even though we nearly started a fight by celebrating too raucously when England scored, we ended up pretty friendly with the Colombians.

you should take better care of your flags senpai

if u want to come, u r welcome bro

Medellìn is the best city bro u know

Attached: Dpq3XevXUAASIqC.jpg (749x924, 123K)

In your honest opinion how loyal are paisa girls generally?

that was a heavy match. good though

Not too much, but some can be pretty loyal

all these bitches have mediocre faces. literally nothing special about your third world shithole country. if i wanted to go somewhere tropical i'd go to fucking puerto rico or the bahamas

1. No
2. Some places, but probably I'll end up getting killed
3. Cocaine-sniffing commies

Nice people (not the criminals)
Way too hot for me to visit though.

imagine settling for third world brown trash instead of a nordic blonde qt
can't relate

Pls stop it m8

you would be so disappointed, it might ruin you.
so i won't say anything

Top lad

We are probably the least commie country in the western hemisphere bro. Trump and Bolsonaro are probably qt liberals next to some people here

>Bogota literally never gets above 20C
>Santiago is consistently 40C in the summer
Retard.

Attached: images_1.jpg (550x543, 24K)

no
well, i have nothing against it.
i know nothing about Colombia except it's motherland of Escobar.

Costa Rica murder rate: 12.1/100k

That's actually slightly higher than Bogota's murder rate. Nothing will ever happen to you considering you already look like and talk like a local

If u r from different country, and u r hard working probably they will be in love with u, obviously they r latinas so don't play with them and tried to be happy with her

Attached: ff6604cd7cc1614a2c05d7400a757562.jpg (599x320, 33K)

from 1 to 10, I'd say 6.5. They are very jealous though. The most loyals in my book are Santandereanas/Boyacenses

I kown u like black girls, so go to bahamas bro XD

Attached: 5904ca89227a42375fc91d98321f855d.jpg (640x866, 75K)

How look like santandereanas girls? i have never meet one

had u ever have a santa... gf?

Medellin has almost twice the murder rate of bogota though. 12/100k vs. 21/100k to be more specific.

Regarding safety, Cali is the only large city I'd avoid in this country as a foreigner, at the cost that some the best bitches hail from there

My current crush is a Cucuteña (Norte de Santander can be considered Santandereana). She is easily Miss Universe material, but she friendzoned the shit out of me already. I guess I was too forward from the beginning

They look like the whores I picked up at the border for 80 reais

Which border? Paraguay?

PERU

As with the rest of Latin America: side-grade Mexico.

Do you live in Acre? Also hard to believe Peruvians look like that

I imagine Colombia to be a poorer, less interesting, less diverse version of Brazil

That's an American-tier opinion. Would've expected more from a Norwegian, as they have a reputation of being cultivated

>poorer
not for long
>less interesting
Depends on the person. Everyone has a diferent opinion that must be respected
>less diverse
Ethnically, yes we are less diverse than Brazil. Naturally, no. We are the most biodiverse country per square kilometer

Attached: fds454.jpg (845x321, 142K)

My father is colombian

>as they have a reputation of being cultivated
Wait really? This is the country where eating bastardized Tex Mex """tacos""" on fridays is considered one of the most defining cultural happenings.

>We are the most biodiverse country per square kilometer
BULLSHIT!
We are
Dont take away one of the few remarkable things about us

Yes I went to the caribean coast of Colombia
It's pretty much an african country but i liked it, people seem happy :3

>venezuelan and colombian women

Attached: 9c0.jpg (426x341, 31K)

what are the best museums to see in colombia? what are the "must see" places for tourists?
what are the "must fuck" twinks in town?

Traveling by car I do not know if she was Peruvian, but she looked a lot like the one on the left

Where did you go to? Maybe Cartagena like the vast majority of foreigner tourists who visit the Caribbean region? Cartagena was basically the main center of the Spanish slave trade, so it's natural that there are a lot of Afro-descendants in the region. The hinterland of the country, which is home to almost 3/4 of the population has very little to none African influence. Other cities in the caribbean also have African influence but it is not as strong as it is in Cartagena
> Best museums
Museo del Oro and Museo Nacional are very frequented by foreigners
>what are the "must see" places for tourists?
Bogota, Medellin, San Andres, Cartagena, Villa de Leyva are very popular
youtube.com/watch?v=vAqWMA9cf20

Costan Ricans think they are the White Masters of Central America.

He thinks he is white like a Southern Brazilian.

I went to Cartagena, Isla Grande (this one was more african than Cartagena), Barranquilla, and San Andres Island
Pretty comfy beaches

>Everyone lives on Santiago or north of it
Stupid inbred Chang

"A country whose coasts are bathed by two oceans, which contains practically every possible category of climate. Colombia is the 17th country in the world for environmental diversity, but the 1st in the world for variety of species per square meter, with 311 ecosystems and roughly 55,000 species of fauna and flora"
expo2015.org/magazine/en/culture/colombia--a-five-level-paradise-of-biodiversity-.html

"Colombia is the country with the second-highest biodiversity in the world, behind Brazil.[1] As of 2016, 56,343 species are registered in Colombia, of which 9,153 are endemic. The country occupies the first position worldwide in number of orchids and birds, second position in plants, amphibians, butterflies and fresh water fish, third place in species of palm trees and reptiles and globally holds the fourth position in biodiversity of mammals."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biodiversity_of_Colombia

TL;DR
17th in variety of ecosystems
2nd most Biodiverse behind Brazil
1st in most Biodiverse per square meter

>No
>Yeah
>Most based country in South America

Costa Ricans are colombians in denial. Their accent except for the "R" is almost indistinguishable from ours. Even then, the way Costa Ricans pronounce the R was widespread here until as late as the mid XX century in the upper middle classes across the central region, but nowadays it's almost extinct and everyone just rolls the R like most Spanish speakers

Wow

Commies BTFO

I really want to go to Colombia. I work for the airlines and have an option to fly for free to Medein, Cartegna, or Bogota. What would you recommend? I'm pretty normalfag and like latinas but I can't speak Mexican at all.

Everything that has Island in its name is African af. San Andres was settled by Jamaican and Antillean colonists, that's why they speak a creole version of English. Barranquilla is also very african but they are more mixed.

As you said, some of the beaches and nature are the only redeemable things about the Caribbean/Pacific

Go to Cartagena first. It’s the most touristy of the cities you listed, has lots of hot foreigners and lots of hot Colombians traveling there to see the beach and get out of the mountains.

I ran out of stuff to do in Bogota in a matter of days. It’s just a big ass city. Great weather though.

I don't, I'm not white

Yeah I prefer the coast but I heard Medein and Bogota gives you a more realistic experience of Colombia. I've been to bad parts of Honduras so I don't need to be in touristy areas but my spanish is really bad and always have trouble communicating in latin america.

Honduras is already another level even by Colombian standards. If you survived Honduras, you'd probably survive Cali just fine. I, as a local, wouldn't go there as it's a violent city compared to the country's average

Medellìn would be the place bro

Attached: a586f802ca28c799ffc15099c3669ac9.jpg (479x720, 82K)

god DAMN I want one

yeah I heard Medellin is better if you want to party?

FOWF

Most cities have good nightlife. Even small ass towns have decent nightlife

The best parties r in Medellìn, If u want, u can go to lleras park so good luck bro XD

youtube.com/watch?v=hWXIR4Wy7n4&t=324s

youtube.com/watch?v=z4ioHCWs0Qk

youtube.com/watch?v=vI-5v6_Y7ng

i want to go to colombia and find a gf but i cant speak spanish :(

And least their country is good for SOMETHING, Paco

where in colombia should i visit next year? medellin seems cool
also, how do i buy coke and make sure it doesn't have glass or asbestos mixed in?

Dude pls stop it. You are no better than those Israelis who promote parties with prostitutes in Cartagena

that looks cool, I actually really like reggaeton

>how do i buy coke
Ask bartenders. sometimes they can hook you up. Do not buy off the street
>make sure it doesn't have glass or asbestos mixed in
Not a thing. If it was mixed with asbestos it'd be a national scandal

are there any codewords i should use so they know what im asking for or will they just assume the obvious tourist is looking for coke when he cant tell them what he wants?

>Have you ever been in Colombia?
Yes
>if not, Would u like to visit?
check above
i'd love to go more often as that is my "ancestral homeland" i guess.

>that looks cool, I actually really like reggaeton

Attached: 1547585462832.jpg (570x587, 43K)

I'm jews so they r like my brothers lmao
I know the situacion in cartagena, I hope they r fine

>ancestral land
CHI

see the quotes bud? i was being sarcastic trying to make fun of the CHI'S

>yes
>P cool
I was dating a chick long distance and against better judgement I went to visit during the National Riots. Had fun, pounded some ass, went up Monserrate (saw a guy with no legs crawl up). Pretty country with some QTs running around.

Holy fuck these videos are creepy

I guess they assume it's obvious what you are looking for. Also maybe politely ask other people who are partying or if you see someone at the bathroom. I've never gone out partying with a foreigner or seen a bartender selling it, but it's the only thing that occurred to me

sure thing, Jhon Jairo Castaño, Oficina de Envigado's emmisary in Canada.

were you the guy who tracked this dude down?
dailysabah.com/americas/2018/12/27/turkish-canadian-professor-found-killed-in-colombias-medellin