Gun ownership is now legal in Brazil

Gun ownership is now legal in Brazil.

Farmers are allowed to bear rifles, shotguns and whatnot.

Why didn't you come to Brazil yet?

Attached: Bolsonaro.jpg (623x681, 98K)

To clarify:
farmers are allowed all that but cityfolk can only have pistols (at least until now) as far as I understood.

>gun violence is going to increase in Brazil
I have 0 issues with this desu

>You can have pistols in the city but not shotguns or rifles
God , gun control is such cringe. Sure no, let everyone own the only type of weapon that comprises 90% of gun violence in all urban areas like lol

Actually I'm not entirely sure if that's the case. Maybe you can grab a rifle in the city, I just read another text that says so.

Hell yeah pump those numbers up, more dead Brazilians means one less favela dweller to deal with.

Attached: 0A9F3446-DA05-4304-AFFB-9E4F753894A2.jpg (1242x582, 326K)

It will make the numbers go down, not up.

As an American I can guarantee those numbers will go up my friend, to be honest I’m surprised I haven’t gotten shot yet.

Attached: 96D06C98-269D-485F-BF66-DD61B698A7A7.jpg (900x1600, 97K)

i read somewhere that a brazilian has less chance of survival than a soldier in an active war zone
maybe things will get worse

Attached: 1539970647528.png (788x699, 21K)

>Why didn't you come to Brazil yet?
I'd love to, but I don't want to die

Attached: 1480445441129.jpg (400x388, 21K)

>Those numbers
Christ, tha-that's a lot. Yet, I do believe numbers will go up in the short term, that is to say, there will be an increase in deaths by firearms, but due to self-defense or people taking arms to fight their local criminals. It will probably go down in the long run.

Since gun ownership had never been approved before, it is quite naive to say that a lot of people will buy guns immediately, or that they will use their guns appropriately. So, an increase in deaths by self-defense, an increase in accidental deaths (negligence in the use of firearms); but an overall decrease in petty crimes, at least.

Hey your PM and our president seem to love each other lol

Thems rookie numbers

Attached: citizen_armament.jpg (600x600, 174K)

my country has laws of control of very hard weapons, and the crime is very high, I am surprised that they do not help me shot. All the criminals in Brazil had weapons even with the prohibition. now the only thing that will change is that good citizens will also have them so they will defend themselves from criminals

Oh no, Brazil's trying something new! Because it's going so well for them now.

Attached: homicides-by-country.jpg (768x438, 60K)

>good brazilians
only whites. all the others pardos aren't criminals because lack of opportunities to make a crime

Stop posting this fake map.

can't wait for this country to be 20% brazillian by 2025

>letting the law-abiding populace arm themselves
>"REE FUCKING NAZI FASCIST DRUMPF BOOTLICKER"
Partido Dos Trabalhadores on suicide watch

Attached: maxresdefault (26).jpg (1280x720, 90K)

>third world countries trying to compare their crime infestation to the US
“le rightous vigilante” groups have never accomplished anything and more often than not become criminals themselves
no amount of bullets will make your countries first world

Now criminals will shoot on sight instead of risk getting shot. The real issues are income inequality and the segregation of the poor.

you have to go back to brazil, Thiago Beckenbauer Garibaldi da Silva

>leaf flag

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Lots of euro cimts have super strict gun control and sub 1 murder rates, with some countries having gun control and having morbid homicides. Then you have cunts with simple and accessible guns with low and also high rates. Gun availability doesn't create or stop crime, it just adds some force multiplayer to your society. If that society is used to crime, throwing guns at it won't change much, while a responsible society with an effective justice system that punishes crime and encourages an honest life can have all the gums in the world and murders won't increase.
Allowing guns is more of a personal rights than a safety policy.

It's factually true though. In fact, you could add a few more blue countries in that map because brazil's homicide rate increased by a few thousands since 2015.

>cimts
cunts
>with simple and
with simple requirements and

It's not desirable to live in a society where arming yourself is even necessary for personal safety. Around the world violent crime greatly correlates with inequality and deciding to spend millions on weapons instead of properly addressing the favela issue (among others) will only hinder Brazil's development.

good post

We need a wall

>people buying guns legally are the ones causing all the gun violence

leftards are so fucking stupid

I agree 100%
give me asylum, i'm tired of living among lunatics

Yes, please move to Canada.

Even better, kys.

>Since gun ownership had never been approved before
We had very lax gun control until 2004 when the government stole our guns and destroyed them all, and contact crime was drastically lower then.
Anyone who thinks this will increase crime is ridiculously dumb and ignorant.

>If you kill your enemies, they win
It just had to be the insidious leafposter

Don't expect the average brazilian to be rational and intellectually honest.
Brazilians are some of the most fanatical and delusional people you'll ever know.

I would glad move anywhere away from retards like you, keep rolling on your own shit and shouting brasil acima de tudo

Yes exactly. Stupid leftards dummies

Attached: zlcnpw0jef921[1].jpg (480x601, 42K)

seething third world monkeys
you should be placed under colonial rule by a more civilized country until you can learn to act normally

There's little to no correlation between gun ownership rates and gun violence rates and the government is addressing the favela nigger problem by focusing on quality primary education (it's ridiculously bad right now).
Stop being ignorant.

Had to be a leaf, there are countries with much more inequality and segregation than Brazil and yet you don't see what you see in Brazil, look at India, Bangladesh or most east asian countries..

>(it's ridiculously bad right now).
how many and which books have you read in 2018?

You are just honestly dumb, stop being an idiot for once.

About 30 or so, which is completely irrelevant to our basic education being factually really fucking bad, there's no question about this and the fact that you don't know this and tried to reply with an epik zinger shows how well that education went.

WHICH ARE

Keep believing in whatever helps you sleep at night.

Gonna love when your fake economy based entirely on printing colored papers and bombing shitholes to keep its value blows up and only politicians and bureaucrats with nothing to contribute to society and only their well being in mind own guns.

Yes lets use 1 case to generalize everything. Fucking retarded leftards really love being government cucks..

this doesn't change my life at all

You will have to post some data showing that gun ownership correlates with gun violence and show that Bolsonaro isn't doing anything to fix the crime problem other than giving gun rights, when in reality he's prepping to fight it in many ways like improving crime law to diminish impunity, improving the police force's equipment and intel and dealing with organized crime in an organized fashion.

>You will be unsafe with guns because criminals will get more violent.
Nice one. Even the dumb nigger know he's in risk now that not only the victim will be armed, but also the people close to them.

>Why didn't you come to Brazil yet?
Because I'm not going to shithole

Attached: Beherit_Apostle_1st.png (985x554, 106K)

France is quite literally the worst country on earth and the french should all die a miserable death.

It does even if you don't personally care about owning a gun, it deters would-be criminals and decreases contact crime, having a gun is not about reacting to robberies but preventing it to happen.

>You will have to post some data showing that gun ownership correlates with gun violence
plenty of safe countries where gun laws are tough.
>and show that Bolsonaro isn't doing anything to fix
yeah, I'm not seeing anything besides ''load all jails with criminals'' and ''kill criminals in order to decrease crime''.

The only solution to favela's problem is prohibiting rural exodus and napalm bombs. Anything less is bullshit. Those people love living like that, because they do not pay taxes.

Is a Brazishit saying that ?? France is a wonderful country. Brazil can not compete

Attached: 1547054338820.jpg (1181x1742, 203K)

>Gun ownership is now legal in Brazil.
It has always being legal.
>Farmers are allowed to bear rifles, shotguns and whatnot.
You dumb? we always had those guns allowed.

>plenty of safe countries where gun laws are tough.
And plenty of safe countries where gun laws are soft, see how that goes?
I bet you'll be surprised to know Uruguay has some of the highest gun ownership rates in the world.

>yeah, I'm not seeing anything
Then you're just willfully ignorant and there's no point in continuing this discussion if you aren't willing to not be an idiot.

>It has always being legal.
Not really, the police decides if you can have a gun and they will always say no except in very rare cases.

>You dumb? we always had those guns allowed.
Wrong.

Hope you're right, but since I live in a relatively safe area and on the 10th floor of a building with security I don't think I'm at risk of being robbed at home. So I don't think having a gun in my apartment would change anything for me

>Brazil will reach 80k murders a year in your lifetime

You are retard? Police only keep guns away from retard people who for sure will kill themselves or hurt someone.
I got my pistol license when i made 25.
And farm folk always had shotguns and rifles. I hunt Javaporcos since i was 12.

what is a bear rifle?

Ahmrd muhammad alahu akbar ishallah abdulah

>napalm bombs on your own countrymen
see? You fanatical retards have the nerve to say that God's on your side.
>And plenty of safe countries where gun laws are soft, see how that goes?
Probably none of those countries is a brown shithole with unbelievable levels of wealth inequality.
>Then you're just willfully ignorant and there's no point in continuing this discussion if you aren't willing to not be an idiot.
Your whole rhetoric is to ''pew pew pew'' on criminals. There're no good economical plans or anything at all about education.

>Uruguay has some of the highest gun ownership rates in the world
Is that meant to be impressive? There are 5 countries in South America alone with lower murder rates than urgay

You seem to be a retard and not know how hard it is to own a gun, this change is to exactly remove the discretionary power from the police so they can't just reject a license for whatever reason they want, Brazil currently has a very low gun ownership rate thanks to this gun control.

I am not saying that more weapons plow my country of the first world damn piece of shit delayed, I am saying that gun control does not work in a poor country like mine or Brazil since with that control only weapons are forbidden to Respectful people and not criminals. Do not you know what is an illegal weapon? also nothing to plow my country first world because it is full of blacks

>not know how hard it is to own a gun
HAVE YOU EVER TRIED?
You just need to show up, being 25, having a fixed address and a job.
They will ask you why do you need a gun, and you will reply to the psychologist.

Only people who should not have guns can't pass this simple test. Some people who live in apartments (cuck boxes, as i like to call) claim that they need a gun to protect themselves (??????), against what nigger? you shadow? your neighbor? boy bands on tv? the children playing too loud in the park?

>Your whole rhetoric is to ''pew pew pew'' on criminals.
Wrong, why do you selectively ignore what is being told to you?
Bolso's economic team has a very solid and orthodox plan and the market is very positive towards it, it's probably the best aspect of the ministry team, your ignorance knows no bounds.
Why do you keep on spouting completely wrong stuff despite being corrected?

Now you're moving the goalpost and admitting that apartment kids can't get guns because a cop said no aka the majority of the country, despite saying that everyone but lunatics could get guns when that's just not true.
Usually only people in risky jobs are allowed guns and even then they can be picky, the gun law changes in 2003 is what made it much harder to get a gun and you are trying to conjure up an alternate reality where the disarmament campaign didn't happen and that PL 3722 and Bolsonaro's temporary decree aren't actually doing anything because you somehow know more about gun control than the government.

I think it's unfair to claim that it's difficult to get a gun when you never tried.