I thought neo was bluechip

Bought in FEB for more than 120$ each. Wtf is this shit.

Attached: CA9D9327-0AA2-4CDE-9930-A30AC4B1160D.jpg (1242x490, 49K)

>buying anything near ATH
hope you learned your lesson

everyone will be jumping to the latest onchain project (which is undoubtedly the largest one) - NKN - once it hits a regular exchange where everyone can buy.

Hahah no Chinese coin is ever a blue chip.

I bought amazon at 1250 each at ATH, I don’t see it doing the same though.

ok...so no, you didn't learn your lesson
good luck buddy

It's no longer a Chinese coin. NEO underwent a reverse take-over and soon the reference implementation will be the one remediated and maintained by the European group (neo-sharp). There's still a whole lot of bullshit around financing though and nasty Chinese short-sightedness in burning the master project to pump and support the vanity projects of the founders. If that doesn't end, NEO is sunk but I think they'll come around and stop haphazardly liquidating NEO once enough noise is made and they realize they're developing a reputation for it.

Just wait 9 months...NEO is shaping up to be stronger than ETH. Seriously.

I bought high on this shit too. No one wants to wait at least 9 months for them to get their shit together. I learned my lesson with this garbage unfortunately bought high sold low lol.

Nope

Neo was total garbage during its Antshares days not that long ago. I can't imagine thinking of it as a bluechip now

>the gweilo trusted our coins

ni hao motherfucker

Attached: 4e9.jpg (600x701, 53K)

Good sell out to me pleb, im buying more

neo is a ponzi brainlet
where do you think your passive income comes from?

>yet

It’s unironically THE original scam coin, it paved the way.

Yup

It's going sub $10 and there's NOTHING you can do about it.

Chink Scammed.

$100 eoy still on kek

tfw bought at $170

ooooooooooooooo snap

this guy fucks
BTFO

You were supposed to accumulate Antshares up to $5

Lol

no, it's fundamentally broken and will lose its dominance in a year or 2.

better go with eth or zilliqa if you want more risky option.

So what was it's selling point than being the "Chinese Ethereum"? It's a centralised mess.

Thanks for the buy signals, just bought some more.

If you're going to buy in to a pre-existing coin like this you have to buy into a dump. That's why I only invest in ICO's. You would have been better off putting your money in ZAN Coin. Even if the price falls, ZAN Coin will pay you dividends for each sale they make. The more you own, the more you make :)