Why are people trashing BAT?

I'm in advertising and with the Google/Facebook stranglehold, something like BAT seems genius.

Outside of initial confusion as to how it works I can't see a big downside here. I mean, they have a WORKING PRODUCT, people.

Puts them light years ahead of most garbage coins.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-05-31-at-10.01.42-AM-1024x554.jpg (1024x554, 44K)

Its The only coin that didnt tank with btc
Also only alt with a real working use of case
Im very confy with my bags

nobody cares about quality or a working product. just look at the world man!

Attached: aXm6282xjU.jpg (650x650, 92K)

dude don't tell me you are still bagholding this utter garbage tier shutcoin? I dumped mine years ago once I realized it had no chance actually becoming adopted on a large scale.

Brave is a shitbrowser

Swachhcoin has a working product too. They're creating a tangible product that can be integrated into current waste management facilities. I don't deal with ICO's that are solely involved in the virtual realm anymore. I want an ICO that is tackling a REAL problem & presenting a REAL solution. One that can actually be quantified! Most of these ICO's just promise random nonsense baka...

>I dumped mine years ago once I realized it had no chance actually becoming adopted on a large scale.
>I dumped BAT years ago
>years ago
Proof that FUD bots exist.

>I don't deal with ICO's that are solely involved in the virtual realm anymore. I want an ICO that is tackling a REAL problem & presenting a REAL solution. One that can actually be quantified!
Are you a baby boomer?

Advertising rates and effectiveness is a serious problem for businesses. I don't really see how BAT addresses it though. You'll just get 3rd worlders watching videos for things they have no intention of buying while on VPN for pennies a day.

So?
Its something real not just a fucking whitepaper made of air
you can at least have an opinion aboyt wich are your prefered shitcoins to compare?

Except they require kyc for compliance you fucking idiot.

You don't need KYC to send BAT, only to cashout. Secondary markets will obviously spring up from this.

kyc measures prevent this

>talks about 3rd worlders
>is 3rd worlder

see

>working product
They have a browser that doesn’t incorporate BAT. Congrats on this, seriously.

They have a browser that does incorporate BAT.

What's this i hear about FUN being integrated with Brave?

I love the prospect of FUN teaming with BAT.

Absolutely nothing that BAT does requires a blockchain. On top of that, shoehorning in a blockchain where it is not needed creates a bunch of unnecessary costs. The only reason it was done was to make a money grab because the fomo idiots are buying anything with ICO and blockchain in the same sentence.

I couldnt imagine being this fucking stupid. Just lol.

>Absolutely nothing that BAT does requires a blockchain
That makes me think you don't know what you're talking about. Virtually no app ever requires a certain data structure, it can always be done in some other way. That doesn't necessarily mean it would be better without a blockchain.

Yeah they could have also used a centralized database, but then I wouldn't be as inclined to trust the idea. The other option would be fiat, however fiat has too much regulation and extra costs and similar stuff like that which makes it cumbersome to use in the case of BAT.

once webm is supported, i honestly dont see a need to go back to whatever native iphone/android browsers are. brave honestly works great for phones, it handles captcha better than the android browser

Still holding some BAT hoping for some manipulation. It's a glorified shitcoin wrapped in false hope of public acception for pennies.

I was going to say that you will make it, but read the last part. You will sell early like a stupid faggot.

What a fucking brainlet....

YEARS AGO.

MAN. THAT'S FUCKING DEEP.

Trips of truth. Civic is being considered being used for KYC verification, if that does happen thats another token that will see mass adoption.