How are wh*teoids treated in your cunt?

How are wh*teoids treated in your cunt?

Attached: how_to_treat_wh_toids_0.webm (720x1280, 1.7M)

Incel rage

Based and redpilled

What would Trump do in that situation?

Grab him by the boipussi

Jow Forums proves that they're bunch of incels trying to catch women ass here

young orcling

why nobody do anything?

we blacks aint no incels we fuckin em wy wimin

It might get you in trouble with the state. Besides, women are on their own and don't need to be protected by men.

why is this outdated agricultural equipment even allowed to walk around the developed world? line em all up and shoot all the niggers, i say
bulldoze em all in the same mass grave for all i care

oy vey not very progressive of yuo, no surprise yuo ar such incivilised

>do something about it
>get arrested as a hate criminal
>name published in every news paper
>cant get a job anymore

How do you know he's not italian?

He works hard to pay her pension she should at least let him rest by having a seat.

man, you have tons of useless witnesses

Still, elections result clearly show that Swedes have no issue with their current state. If the state oppressed them so much, why do they keep voting for the same parties?

Pretty much no western people have a problem with thirdies replacing them in their own country

i collect webms of non-whites but this one was just insulted by this racist woman

Look at this beta manlet thinking he's tough pushing women around, fucking state of nogs

By female: very good as long as they're not David san like person
By male: just meh

Attached: 7936759.jpg (1000x541, 85K)

Canada in a nutshell

i had a similar experience in germany but i wasnt as brave as him. i just let the old roastie occupy the two seats.

the brown GODDESS should've let that wh*Te turkey neck to be devoured by the BLACK BVLL

women here are too manly for effeminate Turks
if that nigger in the OP tried that in Germany he would've probably got his ass kicked by that roastie

>the wh*Te guy behind him posts on Jow Forums later that night

BASED BVLL.

w*men should not occupy 2 seats, this BVLL just put the ugly wh*Te in their place. Fuck outta here cracka, don't think because you are a female cracKKKa that you are exempt from getting a hit for being a racist.

I would never defend a Swedish woman, but look how much of a pussy that wh*toid in the back is. He even moves away in fear and looks terrified when the black guy punches the glass. No wonder that country is such as mess now, with "men" like that.

old bitch was taking up 2 seats, he should've smashed her entitled skull

In Portugal that guy would get wrecked

What I really don't get why NOBODY is doing something. Like what the fuck. There are various german videos like that as well. They all watch and mind their own business.

yeah because in portugal everybody would think him for a native, it wouldn't occur to them they'd be committing a hate crime against an immigrant

Jow Forumstards like you are unemployable to begin with.

western men have too low testosterone level and are basically women with penises at this point

>h-hey uhm you can't do that. t-treat women with respect
>gets punched to next week

Tried to do the same with a girl in Sweden and she simply gave me this look.

Attached: 1542922355384.jpg (1263x1920, 816K)

based. White women have no use in society

This was funnier in your head

Based KARA BOGA, old women on public transit are the worst

You ain't black enough for Swedish pussy.

Why? Women are capable of protecting themselves

No one is stupid enough to do something anymore, you'd actually end up in a worse situation than the attacker

we don't have the beggining of the video maybe it's that old "racist" woman that was wrong and injured him ( i'm just speculating but oftenly old people are racist)

wh*Teys get laughed at in public

All these other answers are total memes. He looks like he's on something, so why even bother. Just go somewhere else and let him vent off his erratic junkie rage, is it worth it getting into a dumb fight with someone who doesn't even know what is going on

Attached: 1546362062345.jpg (960x720, 84K)