How many of you have been here since before 2017?

Before all the normies (i.e. 90% of you) flocked to crypto. It was a lot comfier back then. There was a wider variety of topics discussed.

Attached: 1529233385501.png (485x443, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/2584200
warosu.org/biz/thread/9699658
medium.com/@mccannatron/12-graphs-that-show-just-how-early-the-cryptocurrency-market-is-653a4b8b2720
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ive been here since feb 2017. fuck u nigger, biz was slow as hell back then.
>dropshipping
>stockmarket generals
thats it

before crypto, there was kneepads

>Stock market

Fucking new fag detected they were Robinhood general's kys

>Penny stocks
>Dropshipping

Yeah so much better

same shit its what i meant u fucking faggot

Ive been here but most posts were about stocks and such. Mostly US. Didnt intrest me. I think there were some crypto threads but I never bother to read into it.

/killme

Considered doing robinhood, there also used to be discussions on businesses from home and different jobs and degrees. Although I didn't make any money from biz back then, I've done better with crypto.

>he still thinks normies actually give a fuck up about crypto

Attached: brainlet.png (645x729, 75K)

Nope. Back to rebbit fucking newfag cancer scum

Knew of bitcoin in 2009, bought drugs in 2014 & 2017, invested in crypto late 2017, I am a failure.

The crypto threads started picking up in 2016. I remember buying my first shitcoin, Trumpcoin, after seeig it here.

You're delusional kiddo. I hear crypto discussions everywhere in public. Even fucking billboards advertising crypto consulting. It's mainstream. Well at least it was earlier in the year.

>biz was slow as hell back then.
true.
discussions were about whether college is worth it or not, then there were some frugal treads and treads where people would compare how much they saved etc. etc.

Attached: Battle of Doge.png (737x1445, 229K)

Things only changed in early 2017 when suddenly we became the richest board on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1529783778604.jpg (600x763, 45K)

It was more fun back then ):, You december faggots should just fuck off, your all just normal faggots.
warosu.org/biz/thread/2584200
warosu.org/biz/thread/9699658

>You're delusional kiddo. I hear crypto discussions everywhere in public. Even fucking billboards advertising crypto consulting. It's mainstream. Well at least it was earlier in the year.

>thinks below 1 trillion mcap at the peak is "mainstream"

Imagine being this fucking retarded lol. If you got out of your NEET bubble and actually interacted with some normies you'd know they don't give a single solitary fuck about any of this shit and propably never will.

medium.com/@mccannatron/12-graphs-that-show-just-how-early-the-cryptocurrency-market-is-653a4b8b2720

Attached: brainlet1.png (842x792, 82K)

the moment people started leveraging their houses to buy crypto, it became mainstream

desu Jow Forums was shit. it was so fucking slow back then, worse than /lit/. at least now we have volume, and memes.

2014. A thread could have 0 replies and be up a week later. Comfy af. The nocoiners were the vast majority back then. I'm sure they've all been bullied off this board by now

>that 30 year old Hisoka

Attached: SmartSelect_20180610-175637_Brave.jpg (1418x652, 208K)

Been here since Jow Forums was created and before that I used to post crypto threads in Jow Forums and Jow Forums . Every day. Literally every day. Ask me anything

how many bitcorns you got?

This actually happened, saw a swarm of board migrants coming in all at once during the middle bull run

>on Jow Forums

KeK

Kek!!

Attached: 20180624_221515.png (484x442, 31K)

nice.

I was here in 2014..../biz hated crypto I was told to fuck off 100 times a day.... This was my first btc buy...

Attached: coinbase.png (452x429, 19K)

came here in late 2015. this place was great for information, even if it was for meme shit like credit cards. i wish this board went back to that with genuine discussion (including crypto of course)

>2017

lmao

remember the resume threads that were up for almost a month?

Been here ever since the board started.
I don't remember seeing any crypto threads before last summer.
I had some money to invest in 2015-2016 and asked for advice. Was redirected to some boomer website about good investing practices blablabla
Probably made like 5% gains following that advice.
Oh well...

I actually liked the resume threads though

I've been here since the day this board was made. I miss the Frugal threads and all the dropshipping ebayfags getting btfo. I also miss talking about our entrepreneur endeavors.

Old Jow Forums was shit.

t. been here since moot made this board

it's like i can feel your low iq seeping through my screen

I joined this place in December, bought Bitcoin at about $20,000 and sold at $6,000

>his first btc purchases were in the hundreds per coin

never gonna make it

It had audio enabled webm's and it was cool.

>Business_executed.webm

Was here in 2014 when dogecoin started and I mined a whole bunch of stuff and stopped when the bear market started so I swapped a lot to Bitcoin then when the market started going crazy last year I sold my BTC at 12k and I've been FUDing ever since so I can buy back in again as low as possible.