Welcome! I hope you're prepared for an unforgettable luncheon!

>Welcome! I hope you're prepared for an unforgettable luncheon!
How do you respond?

Attached: d73e6b3a375625db3254e27f4ec27aaf89a8ae00401b793a8976fcfc8d89cf56.jpg (1757x1178, 437K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wRSKf9OfVu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*goes to sborro*

Attached: sborro.jpg (1000x562, 68K)

いただきます

They have these in Italy?

thanks
(although this is so american, im eating shit burgers in the fucking white house, why dont americans have any dignity)

I don't understand the upheaval. I'm sure that that college kids who were invited to this event would rather eat fast food than lobsters or something else that's better suited for diplomats. This is probably just another case of
>UHH GUYS AMERICANS DID THING X LMAO RIGHT

shake his hand for being an alpha gent

tfw no terrona gf

Americans are the ones making fun of it the most. He still could've ordered better burgers but I don't think its a big deal outside of ordering fish fillet from McDonalds and leaving it out for 1-2 hours.

Turn off the proxy Cletus Jr. McBurger

Wanna it that all

I don't think so, the name would be very unfortunate

of course we don't

oh wow, $2 burgers you really shouldn't have splurged, donald... we aren't splitting the bill are we? cause i didn't bring any cash with me.

b-but he paid

>be low-class trash
>can't speak a single sentence without repeating himself a half-dozen times
>has autistic Twitter-spasms

No wonder so many Americans like him.

Ah yes so its either lobster or processed garbage
Couldnt have hired a catering company to make some chicken, steaks and salads, no sir. Not even homemade burgers

Why do they use hungarian flags in their branding?

I love McDonalds shit desu.

Herm..

I feel kinda pity to watch that those silver trays made for gorgeous european food.

I thought we were having steamed clams?

grab as much as I can and then run away

Attached: 1546006170173.jpg (565x586, 58K)

How can Americans be so uncouth and grotesque?
I thought these were memes.

Any fries and McFlurrys to dip them in?

Really a quintessential Trump moment. It's a football team not a foreign dignitary. No I wouldn't mind at all, in fact this is quite a clever stunt because it sets a decent example due to the millions of government employees who can't get their pay check right now. The option would be to order high quality food from an expensive catering firm. In the end the with taxpayers are footing the bill. They were invited to the White House to meet the president, not to be served high quality food.
It's all over the news, it reminds the voters about the shutdown and makes the President look like he is handling the situation well by taking charge, and it makes him relatable to the average Joe at the same time.

>In the end the with taxpayers are footing the bill.
He paid for the food

It's not the food that matters, it's the people you eat it with.

Attached: image.jpg (500x590, 110K)

are you fucking retarded, read again what he wrote coglione

>"ÄÄH"

Taxpayers are not footing the bill

Kom deg tilbake til din kontamineringstråd, homsetransejævel.

hi where is burdger:DDDDD

Attached: 1545655636562.jpg (1121x630, 144K)

I wasn't in the mood to proofread my post so it came out really badly. But that was my point. I meant that any President who isn't Trump would've ordered expensive food and put it on the Presidential expenses account.

how so?

regards,
doesn't know anything about italian words

"Sborro/a" means cum in Italian

Kek

It was a beautiful morning, I looked out of the window and I saw the wonderful american sunrise. I blinked in the gleam of the McDonalds across the road. Such beauty. Such civilisation. I went online to check Jow Forums as I always do. It was the same as always. fucking eurofags fighting when we should all be united, no more brother wars guys... and then it happened, I came across something to change my life forever. I come from a pure line of Irish, German Italian, Swiss, Austrian, English, Welsh, Swedish, Russian, Moroccan and Antartican ancestry, I have a pure bavarian phenotype I'M WHITE YOU GUYS! and then i saw this fucking Anglo... and he said. he called Americans AMERIMUTTS!
I was so upset. I vowed that it would be my dying act to destroy the Anglo race, if it's the last thing I do, I will take vengeance. HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A MUTT ENGLAND IS LIKE SO KEKED MAN, I'VE BEEN TO PARIS, THERE'S LIKE NO ENGLISH PEOPLE THERE.

Attached: image.jpg (700x432, 142K)

Welcome Moon and Star to this place where obesity is made

it's gonna be great, it'll be the best luncheon you've ever had. the greates luncheon in the history of luncheons. mark my words. this is gonna be yuuuuuge.

Attached: king of the burgers.png (236x337, 114K)

based and steamed ham pilled

Attached: Chad skinner.png (2518x1024, 278K)

Ha ha, ta han brodder. Kjor på

Did you prefer Burger King?

I prefer McDonald's tbqh

Attached: All Glory to Imperial McDonald's.jpg (900x626, 172K)

hope the fries are crisp fagot

You guys have a lot of muslims. Chill out, little bro

it's funnier in video
youtube.com/watch?v=wRSKf9OfVu4

Attached: comfy karen.png (352x454, 227K)

Yag

Attached: 1506231896191.jpg (1042x718, 186K)

burgers macht fries

Our King left next to Obama.

People coming to visit the Netherlands.

Attached: 13400598324_e5e0eb4807_k.jpg (2048x1365, 1.14M)

I like the blue light from the roof.

Attached: 6-ANP-ORANJEZAAL-BEZOEK.jpg (1024x576, 234K)

what's the shelf life on that wood everything's painted on?

When well treated pretty much forever