Can they get any more BASED??

Can they get any more BASED??

Attached: Capture.png (1321x704, 525K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Taiwan_Strait_Crisis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

free Taiwan from chink menace. Return Taiwan to the rightfully Austronesians land.

When is the U.S going to nuke China? What's taking so long.

russia would annex you instantly

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Taiwan_Strait_Crisis

You already tried this, guys. All it took was a friendly visit from the 7th Fleet to talk you out of it.

Don't need to. Usually they break apart into a civil war every 90 or so years. Should be due up again before too long.

No, thank you. There is literally no use in those swarthy homosexuals

That was when the Chinese navy was wood fishing boats, and everything else was old soviet junk
Its not like that anymore.

We could sink their Third World navy in a week.

>
>

>Americans: latin america belongs to us, and every action that we don't like will be an attack against us
>Also americans: we are going to steal one of the province that have always belonged to your country by supporting a puppet state, militarise it and support independentist parties, so that we can legally discolate your country

American truly is the viliest, most despicable country on Earth.

>having a preference between the jewish financial oligarchy and yellow communists
i hope they mutually annihilate each other

>That was when the Chinese navy was wood fishing boats, and everything else was old soviet junk
>Its not like that anymore.

It's almost exactly like that now, China has a green water navy. There's a big, BIG firepower and logistical difference between green water, and the carrier based blue water navy the US has and China wants.

>blah blah blah i'm french and my opinion is blah blah blah
yeah whatever mahmoud

>hat have always belonged to your country
>Taiwan

go back home Alexandre Ping Pong

Well china has rail guns. US navy is useless.

>In 1683, following the defeat of Koxinga's grandson by an armada led by Admiral Shi Lang of southern Fujian, the Qing dynasty formally annexed Taiwan

Provoking conflict now would be pretty stupid, they should wait until their economy is bigger than the US in 20 years, then they can spend more than the US on military and have a bigger fleet and you can do it no problem

Target practice?

>Well china has rail guns
China is TESTING railguns. Again, there's a huge disparity between developed and tested in the R&D stages, and it actually being actively deployed.

That being said, the US was testing and developing railguns as early as 2005 and currently have ships designed to be fitted with railgun technology by no coincidence. Why do you think that would be?

I will travel to Beijing and help my Chinese brother defend their rightful clay. Fuck amerikkka, fuck drumpf and fuck white people.

that's barely 300 years, that's nothing

Given the typical quality control of Chinese products, I don't think there's any need to worry.

lol little china think that they can defend anything lol pfff taiwan has the best army in the world they can do anything