Rate3

Hi Anons, I just discovered a gem (which I am bagholding now) and I'm shilling it.

Introducing Rate3 (RTE)

Ultimate protocol for online business payments
>Mid-market exchange rates powered by Stellar Protocol
>Easily converts fiat into crypto of your choice with no additional fees
>Average transaction fee of $0.000005 as compared to Visa’s 0.2% + 3% foreign tx fees

Credit scoring protocol
>Powered by Ethereum’s smart contract
>Lower rates for borrowers with good credit rating
>Lower default rate for lenders with full transparency on borrower’s credit scores

Investors and Advisors
>12 known VCs at the moment, which include Fenbushi Capital, Alpha JWC Ventures, Matrix Partners, etc.
>Known partnerships at the moment include Ziliqa, IOST, Kyber Network

Supported Merchants
>Amazon, Taobao, eBay, Lazada, Expedia, ASOS, Agoda, Uniqlo, etc.

Existing Products/Services
>RateX and RateS

Tokenomics for HODLers
More payment transactions + more successful loans + decreasing circulating supply = increase in token value

Token Price
>ICO price at 1 ETH : 16000 RTE.
>With Presale bonus, 1 RTE = 0.000052 ETH.
>Token unlocked and started trading on 23rd June
>Currently trading at 0.94x pre-ICO price in this super bearish market.

Future Potential of Token Growth
>LTC has a 56 TPS maximum capacity, while RTE can go up to 4000 TPS since it’s built on the Stellar Network.
>Given RTE’s superiority over LTC, there is no doubt that when mass adoption takes place, merchants will be more in favour of RTE than LTC.
>LTC is currently at $80 USD
>Let’s use 0.1% of LTC’s price as target price, 0.1% x $80 = $0.08
>Current RTE price in USD = $0.02
>We are looking at a potential 4x gains

Currently trading on Bibox. Please use 11362186 if you do not have an account on Bibox yet.

Enjoy your bags!

Attached: Rate3 comparison.png (1409x1488, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rate3.network/testnet
youtube.com/watch?v=inBPbuqg7r8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks shit

I dont think it looks shit. Probably a competitor speaking. Looks good thus far.

>team will control 55% of total supply
SCAM ALERT

you bought me with the zilliqa partnership, looks like a future minded dev

Is this the new NANO?

From the official Rate3 telegram chat itself (:

Attached: Regarding RTE 55% allocation.png (1366x978, 178K)

Thanks, user. this one looks really really undervalued . I can see they are also active with conferences. Wow

thanks

The team was saying that there will be more partnerships and announcements coming our way! Very forward-looking imo

Cant say for sure, as I think that their primary purpose is different. But if you're talking about price valuation, I think that it has no problem going parabolic like NANO when the bear markets come to and end, and when more and more people hear about RTE!

you forgot OP: node capital is investor. It is biggest shareholder of huobi

Also CEO will have presention at Blockchain Open Forum on 28–29 June and on Daibc in Tokyo and today they have interview on tokenclub live, where there are Tena thousands of users listening

Go all in faggots.. good to see shilling here.

This is scam Chinese shit don't buy

>protocol
lmao. this junk has zero infrastructure. lol@comparing it to omisego which has 40 thousand merchants using it.
>muh 4k tps
thats sweet. plasma will do about a million more.

not buying your bags op.

>confirming my statement
Thanks. I didn'tt had even too print from the "whitepaper".

Take note to marketcaps. OmiseGo has 800 millions marketcap, Rate3 has 8 millions

>RTE
Bad name, that's an infamous gay pride TV station in Ireland

*18 million

wow this seems so legit. at least there's a working product already available, unlike most other products getting mindlessly shilled without anything concrete

Yes, if we calculate a total supply.

I did speak of circulation supply. However, if Rate3 is 18 millions, then omisego is 1.1bln$

check out their testnet here rate3.network/testnet

also see this video
youtube.com/watch?v=inBPbuqg7r8

i dont get what the chrome plugin does.

didn't it open for you or whats the problem?

tl;dr its testnet, and shows a demo about stellar confirmation and payment confirmations how it goes etc.

this is really cool stuff imo and can see mainstream adoption

Attached: 5ac73ba5af4ae88e5d2eaf1f_LAPTOP_EXTENSION-43.png (836x504, 179K)

opens some amazon page - is this supposed to happen? thought it might be a click bait lol maybe they should make this more clear

kk thx

might get short therm hype if some bigger exchange will list it - mainnet q2 2019

Oh yes it opens a amazon site, your need to click "place your order" and then you see how plugin works

alright done. thanks for the quality shill. might look into it a bit more.

Oh yes, if you have the chrome-browser add in, RateX can help you find any ongoing promo codes if the merchant website has!

yes, rate ( X ) does find them based on AI, cool isn't it?

but Rate3 is thing what they are building.

Pumpeet

Pump it

Agree that this is super undervalued at this moment. Definitely not a sca in my opinion. Check out their telegram... the admins are responsive and the community looks good.

Too undervalued. Lack of exposure. All in for me.

yeah $8mil mcap . easy 5x

Bearing in mind that we are still pretty obscure and are only on small exchanges for now. We are gonna make it when it hits something bigger like binance!

Any staking with this pajeet project?

>proof-of-transactions
>identity & attestations
What did they mean by this?

yes there is staking in later future

bumb the thread

china hustle

thnx bought 50k

good

pumpet fags

moon soon