Why do you consider yourself a real man if you don't have beard or body hair?

Why do you consider yourself a real man if you don't have beard or body hair?

All hairyless men should become trannies.

Attached: 20190116_175456.jpg (1080x1065, 430K)

I am hairless

What did you say to me you hairy sandperson?

Attached: b39dad405aef41309a75eb84fb862d5c.png (606x341, 296K)

You born to be a cute tranny, not a man.

>F**K PLASTIC BOTTLES

Based Icelander is redpilled about xenoestrogens in plastics.

Based

He clearly shaved

Most guys have some body hair at least.

Why a faggot like you decides what i should be? Fuck off you abomination of nature you deserve to be hanged

Mad hairyless shemale

I shave
Women like it shaved and that is what matters

If you are a man and have no hair on your body, you may consider yourself a trannie.

>have beard and body hair
>need to shaved

>I shave
>women like it shaved

Attached: 37282.jpg (450x338, 23K)

I shave my face sometimes but my parakeet likes biting the face pubes

Hairy camel fucker
Why are Scandinavian people not hairy?

Thanks to the work of private laboratories, we are beginning to be able to answer questions like this.

This is partially due to the genetic marker rs4849721. Those who have a “T” at this position have less back hair than the average human. The Scandinavian people have a higher percentage of “T’s” than most people. It is important to remember that this is just one marker. Each of us have millions of genetic markers, and there may be scores of markers that determine the amount of hair we have. Some have suggested that there are over 1,000 markers that determine height.

My dog goes fucking nuts at the smell of some shaving creams

Hard agree haha

Attached: D7B33AA2-1F21-41D5-BB71-7E847307E70C.jpg (487x545, 52K)

>tattoos

Attached: jo.png (541x720, 589K)

are you a chink or gook?

What? Nordic people are hairy.

ITT: Asians, mongoloids and half mutts butthurt

I have a lot of hair. I'm gorilla hairy. Scottish genes I suppose.

The GF likes it though so it's all good.

B A S E D

No wonder we Brazilians and Americans are the Chad of this cucked left-wing website.

A lot of Native American people don't have body hair too

are you native american?

>Why are Scandinavian people not hairy?
They are

No I'm a different poster who was just pointing it out

Nordic people have almost no body hair

Probably 90-95% of guys I've seen shirtless have some chest/belly hair.

Apparently a lot of girls actually like body hair. Being shaven as a bloke is weird to them. Dunno if it's true but that's what I hear.

Just because most nordics have dark blonde hair it doesn't mean they aren't hairy

Its not just blondes, Scandies are generally less hairy than most other whites. Viking already basicaly said it. People with light brown hair, or blonde hair tend to have really light body hair. In the dark it can barely be seen and in the light it just looks like a soft fine coating, i have this body hair as well.

Churka durka.

I think you are confusing nordics with Finns and Baltids. Swedes and Norwegians are hairy.

Nordics have little amounts of body hair, can grow beard but chest hair and body hair is not extensive.

Muscle bitches were made for fucking

I think a lot of them at the very least don't mind it. I'm a semi faggot and personally think it's weird to see hair shaved off where all guys have it (e.g. bush area)

Attached: arnaud dehaynin.jpg (675x960, 54K)

It's the same with girls 2bh. A bit of hair down there is good, not a jungle but enough that it's mostly natural.

They literally have more body hair than Brits and central Europeans what are you saying?

You obviously havn't watched Scandi boys on cam.

My theory is because men are attracted to women (who are naturally mostly hairless) they think that hair is unattractive. On men it's natural though, so women don't mind it, or even like it.

The major difference is that central/west europeans are faggits who manscape everything off. Look at your typical Brit dude and they're pre-pubescent. Norwegians or Spanish? still have ze pubes and leg hair usually.

Attached: n4rf.jpg (1357x628, 171K)

Not that good to be honest. I have ingrown hair all the time.

This map is bullshit. Chileans and Costaricans are amerindian mutts. They aren't hairy.

That map refers to hair on the fingers, not on the body

is the beard in the inside that counts

That guy looks like the leader of the LGTB shit

Wrong.

Attached: eriksen1.jpg (1080x1349, 219K)

My beard is orange, because I'm a patriot.

having lighter colored hair doesnt mean you have less of it
scandis are hairy as fuck
>Viking already basicaly said it
the tv show?

>hat because you KNOW he's bald
>finasteride pube beard

Am i faggot for shaving my back and shoulders ?

I dont like having hair there , also trim my chest and stomach once in a while

I also shave shoulders, that shit looks gross dude.

WHY ARE MY LEGS A FUCKING JUNGLE BUT I STILL HAVE NO HAIR ON MY CHEEKS

I do shave my stomach and chest every tiem it gets too hairy, and I'm not a fag. Thankfully I don't have a very hairy back or shoulders, so I can't comment on that

>this
also, central amerca blue. Good Joke, they are literally pachamamas

What's a pachamama

It don't matter? Mexicans are amerindian mutts too and they vary on account on being just that MUTTS. Some Mexicans are hairless. Others as hairy as a Caucasian. That's what it means to be a mutt. Not all latinos take after the native side in all aspects.

>huemonkey telling anyone what manhood is

This, i've known blacks who had as little as 20% European ancestry and they still developed heavy body hair because of it.

A pejorative term for amerindians

brazilian men are literally the epitome of what a man is, chimplike creatures who only fuck women and kill people

>tfw covered in white body hair so it's almost indistinguishable from my skin

Attached: 1547487031738.jpg (1242x808, 120K)

Hairyless ""men""" detected. I bet the "Australian" poster is an Indian.

pretty cute.
post boipucci

Attached: mcmahon excited.jpg (480x360, 11K)

tumblr roastie or numale faggot?

For some reason I've seen a bunch of guys who shave their bush completely

Can we all just agree that having asshole hair sucks?
>tfw had to start shaving my asshole when I was 14

You can see hair glinting on his chest where the sun hits. also, the dude has a serious full beard

Native Americans are literal mongoloids

how do you do it? I've heard there are places here where a qt waxes your your ass but I don't think I want to do that. I always trim them with scissors but never to optimal length

Beard is fancy fashion for emos who look girly without face hair. True disciplined men don't care about the looks and shave that dirt every two days.

Attached: Imperator Caesar Nerva Traianus Divi Nervae filius Augustus.jpg (1648x2261, 2.53M)

Never got to that point for me

That's a problem because usually when you're going to shit the shit goes through our hair