We are about to bart down, aren’t we?

We are about to bart down, aren’t we?

Attached: A58AB47A-DBBA-4E8B-B882-E17DFC45805B.jpg (750x794, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YZCUMtV8rBU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no, today is a green day

Doubt it. Looks like a bounce. Not the 20k kind of bounce, but it's likely to go up to 7.5k before going under 6k.

This is where there's another bart upwards, and all the normies FOMO so hard until the next bart down. It's so easy to make money on normies.

reversed bart up, I suppose
Volume is tricky

bart down to 5600

I think the most like scenario is that we stay in the 60000-6400 range for the next week.

This rally will fail like the others

no sir, golden bull now

hope so
i have an open short position on bitmex

No, buy pressure is higher than sell pressure and resistance is siting down below. We'll stay up for now.

Attached: file.png (1521x555, 193K)

Look again in 30 min. It will fall.

hmmm this has potential
Demonic bull has been released.... we safe now

Attached: Demonic Bull.jpg (1920x1080, 464K)

funny chart

Attached: space-invaders.jpg (620x388, 38K)

Normies have gone back to wage slaving and telling their colleagues how crypto fucked them.

Stop being delusional. Normal people don't trade and follow crypto markets every day.

pretty cool actually, some user shilled it to me yesterday. A whole lot easier than getting information out of a regular chart.

youtu.be/YZCUMtV8rBU

Attached: file.png (1918x1079, 457K)

I expect some upside and then I'll add to shorts on ema retests.

WTF?

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

it's fake bart... it will go straight up soon, look in 30 minutes.

I hope so. If bitcoin proves anything LTC will have a very good day. LTC pumped yesterday but BTC couldn't break 6250, where a lot of shorts would have to cover. Someone is making sure BTC doesn't break that level.

Like C L O C K W O R K

If it keeps getting rejected at this 6250~ resistance it will eventually dump hard as buyers lose confidence. If it breaks up it could be a nice rally as a lot of shorts will be forced to cover. I think we need to see more consolidation from the the initial pump first, then 1 more solid attempt at the resistance. If it fails and buy pressure loses steam then I think we'll head back towards the bottom of channel.

just shut up, this is normal in sucker's rally... a lot of perma bears... we ll go higher, we already bottomed out, just wait...

I agree. It's not convincing at all. It keeps getting knocked down at 6250. Of course could always be a fake out, but considering the trend, which is more likely?

>if it doesn't go up
>it'll go down
thanks for the insight

Its called the holy line of adding shorts. Always short at 6250.

yah this is a suckers rally

And to think I don't even get paid for this

Paamp eet

One of these days it going going to Bart anymore. And just straight up moon.

hope btc falls to 1k

no

That's what we would call a Marge, much more scary.

It’s going to go up because I sold yesterday.

FML

Attached: 33857901756883.png (587x675, 278K)

Same here user, don't fomo in. Wait for first drop.