/flag/ Extra flags

California Edition

previous: Welcome to /extraflags/, a lovely spin-off of /flag/ except its a general for users with extra flags to discuss flags, extra flags, and autistic activities while funposting. don't have extra flags? get extra flags :^)

>What are extra flags?
Extra Flags is an open-source and non-malicious plugin that adds regional flags, like states and provinces, to the already existing national flags on Jow Forums, Jow Forums, /sp/, and Jow Forums, by storing users' post number along with the selected regional flags, and retrieving it from a database when a thread is loaded. You can add your region's flag by requesting it on the GitHub page.

How to install: gitlab.com/flagtism/Extra-Flags-for-Jow Forums

>Webm install guide (Desktop and Mobile):
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: oplk.imgur.com/
About Jow Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

>Making Flags?
pastebin.com/bvk8KRNS
i.imgur.com/jrIBBqv.png

>Looking for flags?
The 4 boards that have integrated default flags are Jow Forums, Jow Forums, Jow Forums and /sp/. Happy hunting :^)

Attached: California.png (800x500, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cincyflags.com/neighborhoods
youtube.com/watch?v=Gs_2-bbVx8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why the fuck none of y'all other retards made a thread is beyond me

Attached: Neo Madagascar.png (525x350, 49K)

god trying to stay positive is so hard, especially right now

Whats up sonoma?

Or just don't answer me, whatever is ailing you I hope it improves, I'll pray for you

Attached: coat.jpg (708x480, 29K)

oh just having to switch my major for the second time because my grandparents decided to tell me at the last minute if i pursue it then they won't pay; they also refuse to let me go to uni outside of California. So now I have to spend 1-2 more years at community college; guessing i might go into computer science since ive met all the calculus requirements unless i want to go to a UC, which i doubt id get into anyway

What was the major they wouldn't let you in?
Also nothing wrong with getting your AS from a CC

history. I was originally gonna do some sort of engineering, but i'm just not really great at designing things. I figure computer stuff is high demand, and im always on the damn things anyway

I'm gonna get the AA for History next semester because i took all the reqd classes this semester thinking they were cool with it but today he decides to wanna fight with me and says that i aint going anywhere except SSU (which is the college in my town). It's nothing new, as long as ive been here they've always been overprotective. Unfortunately, i tried moving out on my own before and you simply cannot afford housing here working retail full time, let alone balancing school and work, so i gotta do what i gotta do. Dad is homeless so he can't do shit, who the hell knows where my mother is, probably off shooting up in the storm somewhere

>they've always been overprotective
You've been through a lot Sonoma, I'd want to protect you too

Always liked the colors on Mozambique's flag

Attached: Current Mozambique.png (2000x1333, 71K)

that sounds kinda gay. I'm 19, gonna be 20 in May. Most kids my age already have jobs, their own places, and girlfriends. Next thing I'll know, college will be over, I'll be 27, and my life will pretty much be over as well. I will miss all of life's experiences; love, sex, independence, everything.

That being said, I love my grandparents and thank them every day for lifting me out of Hell. However, if you ever met them, especially my grandfather, you would understand where I get the asshole genes. Grandson of a German SF longshoreman. My father is the same way.

>I will miss all of life's experiences
With that attitude you will, You'll finish college, get a better job, move out on your own and maybe meet a woman that you don't immediately hate
One day you'll look back and wondered why you ever worried

but ill be old and that woman will likely be old as well. I want to have a family someday

And you will, you just have to work for it

Bump

Have a nice day /flag/

good night /flag/

like this design and colOrs

fucking bird won't let me sleep

wait are you the brazilian terry davis? Can you help me build the third temple?

tell me about the deep lore involving your regions flag

Attached: 1536045496925.png (452x600, 36K)

how is that flag not banned?
>my region flag
its the coat of arms on white bedsheet
>green white and red on top from the national flag
>mountain represents mining
>wheat ears represent agriculture
>native represents native tribes
>bull head represents ranching
>coast and shark represent fishing
nothing deep actually

Attached: 800px-Coat_of_arms_of_Sonora.svg.png (800x888, 146K)

fuck birds

it's based on the original from the 1817 civil war when pernambuco, paraíba and rio grande made a confederation to secede from the kingdom of brazil and portugal

>used to be three stars to represent the three confederate allies, but only one now to represent the state of pernambuco
>rainbow simbolizes a new era and the sun is illuminating it
>cross represents christianity

no, i'm not schizophrenic

Attached: 1529536589738.jpg (285x420, 19K)

Goodnight Sonoma. If I can offer a word of advice, it'd be to pursue computer engineering over computer science. The entry-bar is higher and unless you pursue a graduate program in CS you will be easily replaced in the next decade or two, especially with self-replicating AI on the rise (automated programming). Engineering, if pursuing STEM, is what I'd follow. The good news is that the only additional math course you have to take is differential equations, as it usually isn't required for CS (although it's usually easier than the calcs as well).

Flag of Florida pays homage to the Spanish Cross of Burgundy with the state CoA superimposed upon it.

The flag of Tampa on the other hand, is a lot more complicated. It has the Stars and Stripes, the flag of Spain, the British flag, the flag of Italy, and the French tricolor, because each of those nations/groups help

Red and gold is for Spain, who were the first to explore Tampa Bay and eventually immigrated from Spain and Cuba. The green comes from the Italian flag, to represent the Italian wave of immigrants to the Mediterranean culture we recreated here in the Bay. The "H" stands for Hillsborough County, and the seal of Tampa is superimposed on a "T" to represent the foundation of the city.

Also as a follow-up for Sonoma, if you aren't good at programming Electrical Engineering could be another route. They typically do a minimal amount of programming and interface with devices more than actually relying on a purely software skillset.

There's something about the colours of these Neo flags you post that makes them really soothing.

bump

Attached: 1024px-Flag_of_Jerusalem.svg.png (1024x744, 75K)

vote
cincyflags.com/neighborhoods

Eh. Not voting for other people's flags kek

bump

Attached: aaa.jpg (461x408, 24K)

Attached: 1530200452717.jpg (504x504, 37K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I SAW YOU REAPAER AFTER YOU DISAPEARED
SORRY HARZ I WAS WROOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

No shouting in the corridors.

EVERYTHING JUST TURNED OUT AS I WANTED

DEAD FLAG MAGIC

I decided to return and watch the final boss of EarthBound for nostalgia reasons. I didn't remember the boss battle being that spooky

Attached: eb8.gif (512x512, 2.72M)

Attached: 1506807091464.png (955x557, 832K)

weeeeeeee

eat sleep and flag

Bump

bump

Attached: 1542995439359.png (496x360, 23K)

IL-BANDIERA TAL-MALTIN!!!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=Gs_2-bbVx8U

Attached: 1538182987300.jpg (600x485, 25K)

i like malta song

Attached: images.png (406x363, 14K)

I want to sip

Attached: New-Monster-Energy-Zero-Ultra-Flavor.jpg (600x402, 42K)

SSU doesn't offer that; other CSUs do, but the UCs require 2-3 more years of community college classes just to transfer into those programs. I still need multivariable calculus, discrete mathematics, differential equations, and linear algebra classes, as well as 4 semesters of physics, 4 semesters of computer science.

I can do it, but my grandfather will never understand. He'll chew me out for being in cc more than 2 years regardless, guess hell have to understand

good morning /flag/

Goodmorning fren.

Why yes, this morning is good, how did you know?

Attached: eDQvTAB.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

The AK is based

The "neo" part of the file name just means its not the current one that nation has but could be used today

Attached: Irish Pendant.png (951x553, 103K)

Install extraflags friend

Detroit here (the real one):
>Speramus Meliora and Resurget Cineribus, meaning "We hope for better things" and "It will rise from the ashes", which was written by Gabriel Richard after the fire of 1805.
>13 Stars and Stripes represent the 13 colony’s flag
>3 lions represent when the English held Fort Detroit until 1796
>The Yellow things (I don’t know the name lol), represent when the French founded Detroit
It’s pretty based in my opinion

Attached: 400C8CBF-9DAC-49E9-9B1E-2C6070BD23AA.png (510x306, 56K)

I’m , I’m not at my house right now

needs black nationalist flag XD

When I go home from work, I actually see a very popular store (in the Downtown area) that has the Black Nationalist flag hanging in front of the door. The BN flag looks ugly to me though (the green is what makes me hate it)

I should make my own

I know, I just commented on the pretty colours.

Begome gadolig :DD

Attached: IMG_20190117_181645.jpg (3120x4160, 2.41M)

Holy shieet!! never seen those. Especially Vatican.

:-D

A nigga really just want some snow

The Vergina Sun was a symbol of the Ancient Macedonians, the flag itself was created in the 80's.

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Greek_Macedonia.svg.png (2000x1333, 40K)

No flag, so I have to judge from the CoA. I know of no official explanation for the CoA's symbolism but I'm going to interpret it in a way that makes sense. The compass/sun if safe to say that it's pointing south, since it's the Southern region. I'm not sure about the sun, but something tells me it
has to do with the fact that the word "nofsinhar" also means noon.

Attached: rnlogo.jpg (140x258, 22K)

Already gadolig :DDD

It was the emblem of the house of Barcelona, a noble family of Visigothic origin.

man bleach fumes really fuck you up
alcohol time

>bleach fumes
Did you clean the toilet?

Attached: 14783789437.png (225x225, 5K)

what's with macedonian macedonia using red, and greek one using blue? what does bulgarian one uses?

are we even aware what ancient macedonian banners looked like?

Reminds me of the time my mother fucking gassed the backyard with acid.

doing a fashion thing
might be a fail desu

Hair?

no, pants, hoodie and shoes

I don't know fashion.

i am fashion

Attached: 1546406745617.jpg (750x750, 90K)

Nice to meet you, fashion.

*walks through u*

Attached: 1540233911681.jpg (2000x3000, 1.65M)

>Well of course I bleach my clothes to feel special, how could you tell?

Attached: dn-otrd-down-syndrome-2.jpg (991x557, 26K)

i hope it doesnt look like that, i just wanted to brighten the color of the pants, the hoodie and shoes were garbage anyway i wont wear them unironically

Benos

buenos

Oh no, not again xD

Attached: crossflag.png (900x600, 4K)

RARE
A
R
E

Lebanon isn't rare, it's everywhere in /MENA/

BUT ITS NOT LEBANON

Yes it is
(?)

Attached: descarga.png (275x183, 2K)

nice proxy uruguaybro, I can see your regional ya dolt

Attached: file.png (258x70, 5K)

Attached: temp.png (562x74, 4K)

kek

Lol, ghost flag
Anyways, does anyone have the video of the dog shitting itself after a guy blows a vuvuzela in it's face?

Bump for Benis town, Iran

What is the rarest flag you have?

Attached: Old Lybia.gif (16x11, 362)

The old Lybia flag was only available before 2011, right? By the way, I have the Marshall Islands

It goes on the bottom of that flag frequency iceberg

Attached: 1542663630749.gif (16x11, 968)

Before Gaddafi fell yea

Weird how they updated Lybia's flag but not Tuvalu's & Mauritania

Wasn't the south african flag redesigned in the 90's?

Is that old South Africa?

Neither Lesotho's flag is updated apparently
Yeah I just saw it posted once like that. It's on par with the space and moon flags in that iceberg

Attached: ls.gif (16x11, 361)