You are in this r...right user?

>tfw when CONI fucked up their dividend calculation and now you have to multiply it by a factor of 120/70 so you get even more dividends

>mfw when you sit on a shitload amount of them

get in or stay poor forever

Attached: coni.jpg (480x360, 31K)

absolutely insane. This has 1billion USD 24hr daily volume already

kek, these chinks sure know how to pump shit

I'm not buying your bags faggot.

>multiply it by a factor of 120/70
Wait it's more than 100% now?

You get 50% more dividend now.
Basically this just mean even when all the remaining 25M CONI from trading mining reward is released, the dividend will still be very great. And even then if the volume is dropped back to their usual $90M daily volume, it'll still offer much better dividend compared to KCS and COSS, looking at the token current price. Still very undervalued.

wtf no

'we should have had 70m as the circulating supply, but we accidently added the mining pool (50m) to the supply, which would have increased the denominator while calculating and decreased your overall dividend.'

so yeah we get like double the dividend now, see you on the moon, fcoin can lick my balls

>usual $90M daily volume
What is the volume now in comparison?

1b

shit if the volume drops, the dividend will slash to 1/10 of what is currently given. SHIT

Yes and even then the dividend will still be very good compared to KCS and COSS, at this current price.

Top 3 exchange in terms of volume, we might pass binance not even joking, the dividends payout is insane, this is so undervalued

Chinese whale here. I will buy back soon

Pic very related

Attached: IMG_20180625_151516_793.jpg (719x1280, 96K)

How much coni are you holding? 100 mil?

Holy shit this gook made it

CONI is the next 0xbitcoin

fucking hell I hate you user

now is too late to buy in isn't it

Nah, this is more like the next KCS and BIX. The exchange has good volume even before this whole promo thing is started, so not like COSS.

You have a better buy in price than every one except day one buyers..

Eh. I bought close to the top like a retard but it will still 2x from there short term minimum. Now is the best entry point ever, picked up another 30k this morning.

Look at 1H chart, we're still massively down. I just doubled my stack at these prices. Getting shitloads of dividends too, like 0.02 an hour for 8k CONI.

This is with ~130k CONI

Attached: Screenshot_20180625-160209_01.png (1080x520, 70K)

right, did my graphs, do not buy in now, you cunts just want to dump some bags

but I will buy some later, not gonna reveal my entry tho

tfw only 6k coni

520 gwei.

this is the chinkiest of scams I've ever witnessed.

>You are in this
nope i'm not and i'm glad because i would have already lost 50% of my investment since the last time you asked me. don't have time to literally burn money right now sry

CONI 2012