Looking to put 100 BTC in an altcoin (all the CC I have) and forget about it for 3-5years. What coin should I buy...

Looking to put 100 BTC in an altcoin (all the CC I have) and forget about it for 3-5years. What coin should I buy? You think anything will 1000x in that timeframe?

Attached: cec.png (1102x640, 1.55M)

LARP

if you're gonna LARP, use more believable numbers. nobody on Jow Forums has half a million dollars to throw into something and "forget about".

>have my ticket to become disgustingly rich
>how can i lose it all with shitcoins?

You gonna actually answer the question?

>What coin should I buy?
Bitcoin back in 2011, kek

1000x? You're gonna lose your money, mate. Probably something like dero tho on the very off chance it isn't a scam

HOT
DODGE
DGB
BNB
XRP

Good luck

Jow Forums in a nutshell

Attached: biz in a nutshell.png (885x271, 163K)

AABTC does and he lurks here occasionally lol

chainlink/omg

Soon mister pajeet is gonna respond in the thread he created to shill a shitcoin.

and he wouldn't make this post

If you were on reddit I would recommend req for a number of reasons, but on here they hate req and reddit both so idk

NOT chainlink thats for sure

Aion. Seriously too.

HAV

why not? LINK was one of my potential choices

ICX
ADA
ETH
All safe bets for the longterm

Tether

vennnnnnnn

peepcoin.

Put 1-5 BTC into LINK, not all of it.

Link is actually a real underdog despite all the shit you see here. Its a gamble with good chances.
Buy a bit atleast

NCASH

Safe bets VEN (you can wait till after mainnet if you are still convinced it's a scam) or ELA who are very well connected with the Chinese Gov and have revolutionary tech

I didn’t know tech they outsource from other companies is considered revolutionary wow why doesn’t everyone just do that instead of make their own hardware

Ethereum, Request Network, or VeChain.

Something platform based.

Cardano

Staking goes live hopefully Q3-Q4. you can live off the staking rewards.

My recommendation would be IOTA. They have a number of corporate and government partnerships and they are building a protocol for a budding m2m industry. You can at least be sure they aren't going to exit scam.

I'd advise you look into rlx, however the sell book is way to thin for such an amount. But it's a legit 100x especially if you use to invest in real estate development

If I had 600k I'd probably just go 33/33/33 BTC/BCC/ETH. If I was going to add in some alts I'd go 30/30/30/5/5 BTC/BCC/ETH/LINK/REQ

XRP
XLM
ADA

Don't listen to these dumbfucks. Go for block collider.

blackcoin. one of the first POS coins.

it is now around 0.12-0.13$

if you hold enough you can stake them and earn more over 3-5 years