My two daughters are operating a retail business with black men

I KNOW I raised them better than that.They don't seem to care that their decision is affecting me

our their mother.She has experienced heart palpitations since and I've developed hemorrhoids as a

result.I'm harboring suicidal thoughts on a daily basis.What do I do?

Attached: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (640x480, 29K)

go to blacked.com for better insight

Post pics of daughters for advice

Ask if you can watch

Can you imagine both of them getting dicked for 5 hours every night by huge, black cocks? They must be going crazy over them, begging them to go all the way in until they faint.

The business is just a front. They are really just fucking niggers.

Mental health and neuro-psychological assessment of the typical politically incorrect poster.

Pepe Frog, MD, MPH, PhD, Wojack Feel Guy,MD, PhD
University of Meme,Kek State

Behind all the hate.Behind all the monkey and KANGZ memes,Tyrone sheeit comics,gifs,demotivational
pictures, and webms - pol/ users secretly admire the Negro.Every three or four threads created on
the board you will find one discussing them.The raw brass confident masculinity that they possess
which they are quick to compare to a feral animal,and yet at the same time acknowledge is what women
truly desire at their core and what is lacking in many white heterosexual unions.Their intrinsic
ruggedness that enables them to stamp their mark on any field of physical activity that they
enter.The amazing sense of rhythm that they naturally seem to possess that they liken to ape
gesticulations and yet are oh so majestic to witness.Then there is the stereotype of the black man's
sexuality,particularly his phallus.It has become a bodily protuberance of myth and legend.There is a
reason that r/AsianMasculinity trolls are laughed off while BBC and Blacked generates anger and
solemn disdain.For where the asian man's masculinity is considered a joke the black man's is a
threat to be taken with utmost seriousness,for there may be a kernel of truth to it. Based on our
assessment,doctor Wojack and I have thus concluded that pol/ is a board populated with manic
depressive autistic shizoid individuals afflicted with a sort of Freudian-Jungian-Pavlovian
psychopathological negroid-complex.

Attached: Cogitating-pepe.jpg (250x206, 7K)

>suk muh dik girl
>Mmm yeah, Dayquan, you know how much I licking on your brown python
>i sed suk it bitch! do i need to choke u out again
>Maybe you dooo~~ ;)

unfortunately, their lives are their own. you shouldn't be condescending, but rather supportive as a father. it hurts, much as it would hurt me knowing I instilled existentialist view on the worldview, later only to have them regress back to faith and religion. but, in the end, it is their choice and whatever it is, we should be supportive, imo

>For where the asian man's masculinity is considered a joke the black man's is a
>threat to be taken with utmost seriousness,for there may be a kernel of truth to it.

top kek

Imagine being able to read

Kek

Fpbp

I am a South African, I hate them because I literally had family members and friends tortured to death for no other apparent reason than us being white or to steal a $200 laptop. Fuck off with your BS. I interact with them daily out of the hundreds I have met one or two have been alright people.

I just want to live in some sort of peace or safety this is IMPOSSIBLE with a large black population. The threads and webms are posted mostly to show sheltered lefties what acts of violence they are capable of for very little provocation, they come in the dead of night, they never fight fair. One black man is never a threat, they wont even look you in the eyes.

My advice to you is to go through with it and actually kill yourself you fucking pussy.

Maybe you should leave Africa stupid

Remove the niggers from your daughters lives before they destroy themselves

Well there is nothing you can do now. They’ve most likely fucked the niggers for a raise or higher job positions sooo the best thing you can do is accept the black race as your own since there is a high likelihood your daughter have been defilled and BLACKED

Then you aren't a typical politically incorrect poster and the university study doesn't apply to you.

Is this Jow Forums?

I wish I could.

lol
you don't know me!

unironically this

Wow.

Best post biz June 2018