What are some of best examples where an ethnicity replaces majority of its traditions and culture for ones of other...

What are some of best examples where an ethnicity replaces majority of its traditions and culture for ones of other ethnicity only to later claim it was originally their culture?

Attached: Dka7sA1XoAEO0aw.jpg large.jpg (1000x776, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thule_people
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorset_culture
youtu.be/-URQrU_j9lk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is happening in europe
What is happening in the US
What is happening in the west
What brown people will say in 100 years when all the white people are gone.

Attached: Dwa4_7UUcAA7USM.jpg (1156x870, 196K)

haha lol

>p-please give me your approval, white people

Inuits all descend from the Thule people that left Asia in 1000 AD and genocided the original natives, the Dorset people. Now Inuits larp as Natives when they are really chinks with arrows that killed all the real natives and leech off welfare for being "Native American." Vikings were exploring North America at the same time and encountered both the Thule and the Dorset, because the Dorsets did not look so Siberian-chink and did not have arrows.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thule_people
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorset_culture

kek look at this misinformation garbage
shitskin scum

>implying they won't say it was all chinese
youtu.be/-URQrU_j9lk

Imagine scrapping the bottom of the barrel for 20 inventions out of 20,000 just to claim whites didn't create everything around us.

Actually the oldest civilization in the world is the Danube river valley civilization located in the Balkans, they had civilization, writing, jewerly, while everyone else was cavemen still hunting wolly mammoths

thanks for redpill

also what's with the Eskimo being suddendly called "inuit", is this some PC term forcing?

Theyre interchangable

>shoot fireworks at each other because low iq and superstitious
>gunpowder makes it's way to Europe
>develop guns
>sino apes take credit to this day.
pathetic.

>Middle East/Near East
>Asia

Do people not realise IT IS part of Asia? Just call them Far East or something. What was your grade from geography?
I swear amerimutts making those

Maybe Egypt? But I think they're aware of it.

German neo nazis being proud of polish death camps

Christianity replaced paganism and now people assume it's the original culture

kind of, but Inuk/Innuit/Inuit is a better term because Eskimo refers to all the people inhabiting the Artic, people stopped using Eskimo because of the traditional etymology was thought to mean "eaters of raw meat" (but more recent research points to "snowshoe-netter")

Real answer.

Iran.

As a proud descendant of glorious PHOENICIANS, I demand you wh*Te monkey to stop using my alphabet.

They already used them in battle. That's where the Europeans got the idea from after losing during the 6th crusade.

*7th crusade

Mexicans we wuz as Spanish

Paraguayan mestizos?

Andalusians

Venezia and Cr*atia

Attached: Dp9227lU4AEYk2C.jpg (600x464, 81K)

every country lost to pisslam
indonesia

Sicily and Calabria?

Ah yes, kites and arches, the cornerstones of western civilization