Really makes me think

Nordic boys are more beautiful than 99% of non-Nordic women. They truly are a master race.

Attached: 1547737731272.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
i.4cdn.org/int/1547664116451.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i want to kiss her

Attached: 1539565831918.png (770x775, 304K)

Are those lips real? They look very unnatural.

that´s a man

what a fag

your goblins can't compete with hir

Attached: peruvian women.jpg (450x300, 28K)

litteral soy etnicity
also take your shitty opinion with you

Attached: sardinians.jpg (4236x2424, 2.65M)

those women are bland by Italian standards

They are also more beautiful then 99 percent of Nordic women

Attached: 938E93C2-F00B-48FC-B07E-AF1AFB8A0965.jpg (750x639, 112K)

This. Lmao

Lol

Attached: 66A5000F-B77D-4080-AD8D-A739FF82AADE.jpg (632x750, 86K)

She is 179cm

Attached: 1524499944113.jpg (645x773, 73K)

Seriously? That's pretty impressive for someone who was on female hormones during puberty

what a fucking faggot

Sardinia has the least light eyed people in EuPoo after Greeks, so what are you trying to prove here with those cherrypicked light eyed girls

Wtf are you talking about.
She is Nordic.
Even girls are 180cm.
Taller than me.
I am 179cm like her.
She likes milk so she grows tall.

Estrogen tends to fuse the growth plates, so someone taking it artifically would usually not grow too tall. Are you a girl too since you are 179cm?

Im 185

she wasnt even taking hormones she was taking something else

no iam not a girl but i wish i was

manlets like you and me should just kill ourselves. i wish i was 200cm or even 190cm so girls wouldnt be taller than me.

>manlets like you and me should just kill ourselves. i wish i was 200cm or even 190cm so girls wouldnt be taller than me.
You do realize that avg Finn is 181cm and most females are around 170cm?
Stop pretending that you live in some giant country

Lol, im pretty happy with my height

that includes old people who are all like 150cm as well as the absolute midgets who are below 160cm as well.
the average normie is over 190cm and the average girl normie is easily over 175cm

every time i go out i see girls who are literally a head taller than me and i just have to live with it. im supposed to exist in this world as a """male""" who is only 179cm . Why are girls taller than me? Almost all my male friends are taller than me. Almost all girls are taller or as tall.

Move to a chink country

You should have exercised when you where younger. Like hanging with your hands from a tree for few mins everyday. If tou are 18 you could still do it as your body grows till around 22.

No it doesn't dumb fuck. The most recent study about our height is from 2011 and they only included men and women in the age range of 18-34 If i remember correctly
I hate lying faggots like you who make our posters look bad

i live in one

i did that and i drank plenty of milk. but my dad is only 165cm and my mom is like 150cm.

proofs?
in any case it doesnt matter because there are so many girls who are easily over 180cm here and even you cant deny that

>mfw I often lie to make sw*Des look worse

Attached: djävul.jpg (201x251, 12K)

Shit, you are fucking lucky to be 179.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

Scroll down for Finnish height.
Sources are also there

And for every 180cm female there's one female who is below 160cm

The study in which Finns measured the tallest had you at 180,7 cm. The study which Swedes measured the highest in had them at 181,5cm. Too bad they didn't measure us Goths only. The average Goth penis is actually 181,5 cm.

id rather not have been born at all.
Men below 185cm and women below 175cm shouldnt be allowed to have kids

>And for every 180cm female there's one female who is below 160cm
doesn't matter. It is humiliating to have to look up to any girl.

Buy a pair of stilts bro

True, but Finnish women seem to be slightly taller than swedish women

Why is this board obsessed over some instagram basic bitch? I bet she has lame shit like "live, love, laugh" framed on her wall and i bet she likes wine and traveling too.

If Finland was ruled by a dictator like you, our population would drop down to 3m in just few generations

Hehe i guess that Emma posting i did was worth it kek

Attached: 1547413211361.jpg (1920x1080, 607K)

not funny

she has something special about her

and those 3 m would be happy!

That's because sw*Dish women are always on their knees for the GOTH man

Because it's a he

Sadly Emma will remove her penis later this year....

It's because "she" is a Norwegian """""""""man"""""""""""

What even happens once you do that? Is there like a gash or wound or what will it look like? I mean you can't just grow a pussy lmfao

That's about as tall as my sister. It's on the taller side but not really extraordinary.

Penis can be surgically turned into vagina, but it will never be like a real deal

I know it's not impressive for a normal girl, but for one that has been taking the same medicine you use to stunt a person's growth it is rather impressive ain't it

And that makes her Interesting? Get better taste at least.

Because it's a freak that needs a good beating

I'm not the member who has posted that collage...
Medium brown eyes are the most common in Sardinia, as large part of europeans have.... But
light eyes are common despite the bullshits you can find in the internet (obviously speaking about southern europe standards) and it doesn't exist any univocal scientific study realized for all european ethnicities using the same parameters and standards, like the Martin-Shultz scale. So you haven't any prove to state what you are saying. 1/4 of population has light eyes in Sardinia, according to a study realised in 1984 with scientific methods (Martin Schultz scale), slighty over 30% if you consider light also light brown and 20% if you consider only blue, green and grey eyes.
This pic shows about 2000 radom students from Sardinia (with name and surnames) from schools from all part of the island, it's easy to see like light eyes are not uncommon. i.4cdn.org/int/1547664116451.jpg

I actually have no idea.

>Because it's a freak that needs a good beating off
fixed

You show her Sven, go dominate her, she's asking for this, Don't miss the hole though kek

Attached: 1546430005687.jpg (1866x1077, 480K)

Because she's hot

N-n-no surely there's been a mistake

th-that w-would mean that i'm shorter.. no check again...

Attached: 1508255499862.jpg (480x640, 167K)

S-She measured it herself......
179cm...
There's nothing we can do...

Attached: 1547326243159.jpg (432x525, 79K)

didnt this woman get BEANED?

he should be gassed

you should go back

Who cares she’s ugly af

it was fun while it lasted...

Attached: 1546826991840.png (500x485, 192K)

Wait wtf she's THAT tall?

ohnononono AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Wasted dubs

It will look exactly like a wound. Trannies have to dilate for hours every day to prevent their body from healing the wound and sealing it up.

Makes sense. I'd also give up and become a woman