What a turd

This pos has been doing nothing but going into the toilet. Any moves it makes is worst then just about every coin out there. It is under performing so badly. Did i get gooked? It looks like nothing but dumping going on lately with this garbage. I heard they are about 16 months away from decentralizing it as well. What a joke!

Attached: neo.png (1200x1200, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/neo-project/proposals/pull/44#
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This shitcoin got flipped by tether. What a joke.

>tfw up like 2% in this fuck shit while everything else moons 15%+, even fucking bytecoin
FUCK NEO.

>Did i get gooked?
>bought green end table coin

kek

NEO was overvalued ever since it reached 30$. Now it came back to earth.

Why didnt you sell when it was proven that the devs sold their portion for ONT?

sauce on this theory? first time ive heard this

How do you think ONT got financed. They are doing the same shit EOS did with ETH, only with NEO

Or when the ico papers were plagiarized? Or when you realized the coin was named after a tranny sci fi flick about how nothing digital is real?

And now trying to do it again with NKN. Don’t give these guys any more money.

>daily reminder
>absolute state of NEO development

Attached: 2132951781289712.jpg (781x877, 122K)

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!

Its fucking bullshit. ONT and NEO are designed to work together. ONT will fail if NEO fails.

GOOKED? No my friend, you got CHINK'D

I remember NEO "partnering" with Microsoft. The original China hustle crypto style

wew lad, that real? link?
lmao weren't they just using their offices or something

Finally all westerners have sold just like the chinese govt wanted. Now NEO will be chinese controlled when they release everything at once. It feels good knowing biz will continue to buy into EOS.lol

Attached: 1529252494877.png (3840x2160, 2.28M)

China is a paper tiger. Go get 'em.

America is the paper tiger.lol muh aircraft carriers...1 hypersonic missile could destroy that multi billion piece of junk.

imagine looking chinese forever
sorry bruh, no amount of neo is gonna help you there

America pulls the puppet strings of China. Prepare to lose bigly on the trade tariffs.

>t. didn't even have electricity until the white man showed it to him

Neo 3.0 in December. Buy in before it's too late

github.com/neo-project/proposals/pull/44#