Bitcoin bull's back, boyos!

Most OBVIOUS bottom in the history of bottoms kek

FUCK the kikes
(this post is satire)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-25 at 11.57.02 AM.png (610x540, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mtgox.com/img/pdf/20180307_report.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

3k is the final bottom tho, whether you like it or not. It will happen in the next 12~18 months.
Feel free to screencap.

why 3k? why not 2 for example

Include me in the screencap. I went all in today. This is the bottom, we bull now.

or 1k or 500 people calling for lower and lower lows

Based on 2014 where ATH to bottom was a 85% drop. 85% is 3k.

Get this in your head you stupid cunt, BTC is not going up - it can't scale it can't grow. The fucking price is going to keep falling end of story.

This is the best advice you're ever going to get, the only reason BTC is still this high is because of trading pairs and the shitcoin market isn't going to hold forever.

If you're looking for Bitcoin's price to actually appreciate in both price and usage, invest in Bitcoin Cash aka the real Bitcoin.

there is no Gox-tier catalyst this time (yet)

reeeeeeeeally stupid assumption

People need to stop comparing MtGox disaster to a regular market correction following huge speculation (bitcoin futures).

> The markets always follow previous patterns

calm down, december buyer, it's all good. instead of shitposting here, do some research on what gives btc value other than scalability, maybe you can also be rich in 3 years

No? Not only is there a gox-tier catalyst, but it's actually Gox... AGAIN. The nip lawyer dumping on the market that is. Doesn't matter anymore of course, but it did tip the scale.

believe what you want, retard

not the same

What about the TEZOS? basically the free bitcoin and what started the aggressive ascenion from 3k to 5k+

Going to 5.7k again before 7k

It's not "the same", but it's similar enough. Why do you think it's so vastly different it ought to be dismissed?

>world's largest and practically singular exchange tanks
>vs some guy selling less than the 24h volume worth of coins
>HURR WHAT IS DIFFERENT DURR
fucking retard, your posts are a complete waste of time for everyone involved
literally kys

Have you seen the effect it had on the chart? Guess you didn't.

yeah nobody sane is investing in a coin that failed to scale. I mean they literally proved to millions of people that bitcoin cant scale and you think it will moon again? on no new technical?
stupid

>massive peak followed by textbook correction and consolidation pattern
>hurr it da guy selling m-muh gox
god damn, the retard memes were made for people like you

you're looking at this week's TOP

There were HUGE dumps when they sold.
Stop being an underage retard.
It would've crashed one way or another because nothing will ever go up forever, especially at an exponential rate, but the nip lawyer selling vast amounts of BTC did have a very clear effect, visible on the chart.

Pic for the brainlets who can't understand that rock goes down when you sell a lot

Data is based on official japanese court docs: mtgox.com/img/pdf/20180307_report.pdf

Attached: DXwq99IU0AAxGM6.jpg (500x262, 15K)

Why the fuck would I buy BTC, ever? I bought BCH right after the fork upgrade and have been in BCH 100% ever since, December buyer.

this is why I can’t enter this board without cringing

believe what you want, retard

>no arguments
>namecalling

Yep, looks like I won.

I copy-pasted your post you stupid fucking nigger
lmao

Exactly. And you made no argument. Thanks for confirming my claim kek

>oy vey name calling
>you said it
>LOL SEE THIS ONLY CONFIRMS THAT I AM INDEED CORRECT
k done replying to you
btw you are genuinely unintelligent and no amount of shitposting to cope will change that
filtered
:)

this entire board is fucking satire you numb nigger

what a fucking retard.

>ur unintelligunt
>more namecalling
>still no argument

damn im gonna need some popcorn

Attached: 1529086577928.jpg (399x385, 44K)

wheres the volume retard

lmao you whipped out your phone just to express how butthurt you are

Attached: 1529848420702.jpg (475x462, 260K)

were the volume at

>mfw that guy i filtered recursively accounted for literally over half of the posts ITT
top kek

>i'm so butthurt i had to filter someone in my own thread
>he probably checks the "hidden" posts anyway

I'm genuinely laughing my ass off right now.

Attached: 1516211029287.jpg (1600x1150, 200K)

You're all fucking retards.

tell us more
what is your assezsment of the siduatoin fren
\
?

The size of the spark doesn't matter, if it can set off capitulation.

The situation is that OP is an underage idiot who's still reading my posts.

the higher the market cap, the smaller is the drop. a drop to 4k is the minimum bottom i give, no way it will again falll 85% with a much higher market cap.

>Get this in your head you stupid cunt, BTC is not going up - it can't scale it can't grow
90% of the things that skyrocketed in this space are worthless trash, your logic is broken

Imagine being this retarded.
You know what I'll even take the bait, why would increasing block size fix Bitcoin. More people use Doge for transferring money instead of your shitty Bcash.

Attached: 1529434246322.jpg (292x315, 21K)

just don't bother replying to them, it's a waste of your time

As you've no doubt heard previously, if you went all in on Bitcoin (BCH) as I did post fork you'd be much better off financially. But continue to delude yourselves corecucks, literally no skin off my balls.

When exactly do you think bcore will actually grow and how will it be possible? And dont fucking say the 'lightning network' because that garbage will never work, go ask any computer science graduate.

>technical arguments for fiat value
I don't care and neither does anyone else

0.0000001 Bcash has been deposited in your account.

One rupee has been deposited in your account.

See how I flippered that back on you and your bcore shitcoin, corecuck?

Roflmao I'm laughing at your life

Attached: 1529769974520.png (1019x640, 55K)

It would make sense to send rupees instead of Bcash. Since even doge coin has higher transaction volume than Bcash.

Attached: 1526684167634.png (720x525, 523K)

why don't somebody just kill mtgox lawyers and ends everybody suffering?

#rekt