I have seen FEAR starting to set in to this board recently. This is starting to make me anxious as well. 0_o

I have seen FEAR starting to set in to this board recently. This is starting to make me anxious as well. 0_o

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoo8e-dNzP71yeZQyGRq.jpg (2830x837, 295K)

we're somewhere in First sell off stages

Looks like we're exiting the stealth phase. I heard them mention 'crypto currencie' on the tv news. You guys should be happy that you're the smart money.

>Comparing a linear chart with a log chart

The absolute state

We've been seeing a lot of despair/anger of late.

yes its going back to 400 dollars

There's no way we're anywhere near the despair stage yet. There's way too much confidence every time the market stops dying for a day that we're out of the bear market and everything's going up from here. Once people have effectively given up even on the bounces, that will be the despair phase

Cool non-linear chart to match up with! Didn't see that anywhere on your meme chart but you must be a genius oracle!

t. bagholders in denial

You understand that this graph comparison is implying BTC to go -30k, right?

Thats the bias you get from this board. Compared to Jan there are 1/3 of the people here and 1/5on reddit which care about crypto. Many are despaired believe me

fear was in febuary, what we've seen recently is despair. when everyone sold their bags and goes margin short, it's time to buy

Yea, IDK but all the newcomers i know in real life have all stopped talking about cyrpto. There were a couple of months during the bull when just about everyone was big on btc. Then the talk got less and less and now its back to just me talking to myself again

Sub 1k if that chart is correct.

You realize people would be rushing to buy in at 1k knowing it was once worth 19k, right? I don't even like bitcoin, but even I know it's unlikely for it to drop that low ever again. I'm guessing it'll find stability anywhere between 4-8k in the following years.

Were going to 0 this time, for real unlike last test (when u werent in)......... go back to work at ur office and while u get older you get balled, its nature.................... "john'........... lol go b ack to work, john...............

Is this fear as well ? :DD

Attached: fear..png (1713x882, 148K)

compare the SP500 to the Nikkei in the 90's -- 98% correlation until the past few years.
we are long overdue for a global catastrophe.

Crypto is going back to pre-2016 levels, people.

That's what happens when you have a corrupted system that just prints money out of nowhere. The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 not only fucked America, but it fucked the world. USA is the main host or main central banking reserve that constantly has its government take out loans and the people are in charge of paying back the interest and debt. It's slavery and you can;t say otherwise just because it isn't Civil War style of slavery. The media has a field day with minority vs majority. Everyday it's amazing this shit still goes on and on. Stocks continue to rise. President acts like the country is in a state of amazing, amazing opportunity. But in reality, it's darkness being covered with fake promises.

Either way you see it, blockchain is also a good way of locking down everyone's information permanently. It's the prototype for the currency of the new world order. Reason the NSA published a paper in the early 90s "How to make a Mint". The CIA runs Google. They own it all and we still think we can turn it around like what Neo did in the Matrix trilogy?

GTFO. You're on your own in this society. When shit hit the fan, your neighbors aren't gonna help you. When grocery stores and credit cards automatically go out, what will you do for food? I know for a fact that if you surveyed 1000 households in one area, only 1-5% have emergency plans and resources. Nobody prepares for the worst because the worst has been put off by the government through bank bailouts and more loans. Wake the fuck up!

Attached: 1529863864868.png (133x115, 11K)

Attached: image.jpg (234x215, 21K)

Attached: 1523995819664.jpg (645x729, 88K)