No larp, no edge. I really enjoy killing people. I got to kill several people while I was in the army...

No larp, no edge. I really enjoy killing people. I got to kill several people while I was in the army, and it was thrilling. I was reprimanded because I finished one with my knife. We weren't supposed to do that. I did it anyways, and it changed my life.

So that's what I am. I'm a killer. I like it, I want to do more of it. I want to do it for a living, but I can't because the army is pretty gay these days and I decided to get out. I wasn't high speed enough for special forces, and 99% of PMC stuff is guarding locations, not killing people.

So what kind of job can I get where I can make money through extreme, directed violence? I can't really just put that down on a resume. I don't want to turn to crime. I want to legally waste people and then live a normal life when I'm not in the mood.

Does such a profession exist? Do I need to go to college? I know this reads kind of like a 12yo fantasy, but I'm serious. I'm not about to become a serial killer (even though I know I would enjoy it quite a lot), but I really want to monetize these murderous urges instead of having to suppress them.

Attached: durkadurkathis.jpg (2272x1704, 660K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neall_Ellis
youtube.com/watch?v=SnOTkGAgRos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PMC sounds like your best bet to be quite frank

Start by killing yourself, then we will see what you can kill next

with your military experience you could certainly get a job on a farm in south africa as a "helper" but when you show them your resume they will know that you want to be a "nigger killer" on their farm.

please user, go and help white farmers in south africa by killing nigger thieves. please buddy.

US cop.
One of those Africa PMCs.
Alternatively one of those Russian PMCs in Syria, they are probably as deregulated as the Africa ones.
FFL.
Shitty club bouncer.

what about a McDonalds?

fifth post best post

plenty of action in yemen, afghanistan, Africa, etc

>wanting to kill for jews

nah kill for white farmers, OP

Attached: tips.png (1335x634, 346K)

Find Jesus before your soul is damned to hell forever

Yeah...but how do I hook up with the real scumbags? My experience with PMC has been pretty tame so far. I don't know any psychos.
I was thinking about this exact thing. I don't have very much capital, but I was thinking about a fast reaction private police force for south african farmers, since they can't trust their own police. Maybe its worth checking out. Definitely a hot spot for a civil war kicking off, though I don't know how I feel about being outnumbered 50:1.
FFL. French foreign legion? French government directs them, not sure how much killing they do these days. I wouldn't want to work for french govt anyways.
I'm not that sadistic, sorry.

Yes there is always stuff going on, but I'm working with limited resources on what groups are where and how to join up with them. I've already had recruiters for PMC talk to me but its all gay ass triple canopy guard duty shit.
Nah the FBI isn't any good, they don't kill people very often.

I don't kill white people, I think I'm fine.

>US cop

This if you want to kill some niggers lolol.

>Nah the FBI isn't any good, they don't kill people very often.
Damn maybe you really are only good for killing. Going back to high school might be too difficult for you

>though I don't know how I feel about being outnumbered 50:1.
Buy a Mi-24 and hire a cheap ex-USSR crew, enjoy holding off the hordes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neall_Ellis

youtube.com/watch?v=SnOTkGAgRos

I was in the army as well. Sent to the 82nd after getting non selected in SFAS. Went back and was a non-select candidate again. Got cancer before I could go through that shit for the 3rd time. Spent a lot of time at the special warfare battalion at Bragg. You can go fuck yourself if you want to be a killer but won't put in the work. What the hell do you want, a merc contract? Well guess what buddy, you're not getting it without some nationalities special forces on your resume.

Basically you can shoot people in the street and hope their chainlink private key falls out of their wallet

Attached: [email protected] (1273x1273, 1.06M)

get a room already

>kill one nigger by accident
>career over
no thanks my dude, I want to sit on top of a mountain of sloped skulls, not ponder one forever
that is glorious, maybe I need to look into more PMC outfits and start getting some experience on that front

go work in a cattle slaughterhouse, that's the only thing you seem to be good at, brainlet

Attached: twisted.jpg (959x482, 49K)

hey dude I'm just being honest, I'm not making any claim to be some hardcore motherfucker
I just like killing people and want to do it for a living
that's why I came here to ask about it and see if it might be a viable career path

how the fuck did you get cancer so young? did you chug hydrazine? jesus

Why not become a killer for a Mexican or Salvadorian Cartel?

Like I said I don't want to resort to crime and I want to return to a normal life when I'm not on the job. There isn't really any coming back from being an enforcer for a drug cartel, not that they would even have me.

I think the scummy PMC path is really the only thing open to me if I am going to fulfill my urges. I don't want to be the trigger happy retard, but I need to be in enough shit to where close contact is going to happen fairly often.

You could've joined the YPG and killed shitskins for a few years, though it was mostly volunteer. They are getting their shit pushed in by Turkey now though. I also enjoyed killing. The 2007 surge into 2008 was hell but also fun. 10th Mountain here.

Step 1: all in on Link
Step 2: wait for singularity
Step 3: set up nolinker shooting pens down range from your mansions balcony

Become an African mercenary.
Kill anyone you want and eventually become king.

I guess look for work in a PMC, or alternatively as a gym teacher.

French Foreign Legion? Or are they pussified nowadays too?

You sound like a rabid dog who needs to be put down, but my recommendation is to find work where you are killing "bad" people for a living. I don't believe in good and evil but I think the majority of the world can subjectively place a good number of people in the "bad" box. Find a job killing those people and you'll be less likely to be hunted down by government agencies. Killing "good" people will get you too much attention, in the wrong way.

I think there are a number of ex-military outfits who do for-profit work together in shit tier countries taking out the "bad" guys, seek one of them out.

based

They saw some action in Mali. Did a combat jump just for the sake of having a combat jump on record iirc.

learn how to perform abortions

Attached: OP.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Lol at all the sheltered soibois calling OP a psycho. War and killing is deeply ingrained into the male psyche because of millennia of constant warfare. Most of your ancestors where psychos like this otherwise you wouldn’t be here.

DO NOT join Legion if youre into killing people. Wasted 5 years of my life basically doing nothing. Never shot a single human, did a fuckton of guarding tho.

That's all true, but OP is probably still larping from his recliner.

Werent they the ones that mostly died on the battlefield?