JUST. What went wrong, NVDA chads?

JUST. What went wrong, NVDA chads?

Attached: Screenshot_20180625-142537.png (1080x1920, 189K)

I bought NVDA at $120, so nothing went wrong.

Stock market is going to crash.

With all the ASIC's and FPGA miners coming , GPU mining is over, so there is that...

Kek, maybe in 10-15 years , but it won't be anywhere near a huge crash. There's no reason for a crash right now.

Lmao

Haven't heard that since 2014

Attached: 1407119379594.png (724x611, 129K)

The state of these absolute brainlets.

the 30yo boomer strikes again

This

lel

fucking retard. every sign points to an insanely painful crash in the next 2 years. companies have bought back TRILLIONS of their OWN stock just to prop up that overinflated fucking shitshow.

you think tether is a problem? wait until it's revealed how much of the forex market is worth absolutely nothing.

I'm bullish on equities but this is just not true at all.

the absolute state

supply and demand
>mining mania is down

This. If only nvda would buy millions in btc.

Found the guy that doesn't know anything about mining, but talks about it like he does.

Sure, i don't know anything...
ROI of the GPU's was 60 days when i started last year, now is 400 days(depends on the model) and is dropping more and more.
Everyday new and more powerful ASIC's are announced for algos that are "ASIC resistant" - LOL!
And that Xilinx FPGA stuff that is coming...
My 60 cards does not feel very well. Yes, sure i'm still profitable, but that is because of the low power costs.
I wonder something, what will happen with all those ethereum mining cards when Casper comes?

I need to rectify myself. GPU mining will not be over, just the demand for new GPUs for mining is over for the reason above.

>ROI of the GPU's was 60 days when i started last year, now is 400 days
what is a bear market
>Everyday new and more powerful ASIC's are announced for algos that are "ASIC resistant" - LOL!
then a new algo is created and gpu miners move to it. Checkmate asic owners. Also the coin asics are mining dumps.
>And that Xilinx FPGA stuff that is coming...
yeah, coming soon...... you probably know how to configure one eh
>My 60 cards does not feel very well. Yes, sure i'm still profitable, but that is because of the low power costs.
gpu mining is over according to you, and you havent sold months ago? lmao
>I wonder something, what will happen with all those ethereum mining cards when Casper comes?
either they move to ETC or are bought ultra cheap by people with brains who know another golden season of gpu mining is coming

if you were half as smart as you think you are, you would be mining low diff coins and accumulating for the next bullrun, not selling for pitiful profits. Pay the electricity bill from other income source