Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?

Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?

Attached: FB_IMG_1524924473562.jpg (418x640, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mwilcox/status/1009160832398262273
ted.com/talks/garrett_lisi_on_his_theory_of_everything
gavinandresen.ninja/satoshi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

adolf hitler

shes a feminist

>CIA/NSA
>Hacker group
>Asian mafia

take your pick

Attached: satoshi-scholar.jpg (977x1221, 241K)

Nick Szabo. Everyone already knows. Welcome to 2012.

Okay guys... I gotta come clean. It was me.

unironically, runaway AI or aliens.

Isn't he the guy who made Dark Souls?

Attached: satoshinakamoto.png (640x360, 328K)

lol you corecucks are funny

Attached: iang.png (623x417, 49K)

Satoshi nakagoldenstein

Doesn't matter who it is, just know that its not here to save you, it's here to control every single lives on this planet.

Thomas Greco.

This. bitcoin is exactly what the banks and government want. Fake money. They have the gold, The real money... You kids will learn that you can never escape the govt. Bitcoin will be hacked... 'Oops' When it happens. Booze and smokes are The real money.... You"ll learn.

nah that's Satoshi Oshita

Hi guys

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 13K)

We all are Satoshi Nakamoto

You are a little retard if you don't think it's Szabo.

Attached: aliens.jpg (480x360, 16K)

twitter.com/mwilcox/status/1009160832398262273
#00000000000000000021e800c1e8df51b22c1588e5a624bea17e9faa34b2dc4a

time traveling A.I.

21e800

those two zeros indicate exponentially higher difficulty
running at 1 exahash a second, it might have taken over 2,000 years to mine

and then e8 = The Theory of Everything
>ted.com/talks/garrett_lisi_on_his_theory_of_everything

or it was a coincidence, which is just as beautiful because for a moment, which is cryptographically time stamped into history, that is public and available for anyone to see, the entire world was connected and confused but in awe about the same thing

You're either incredibly ignorant or a troll

he's not wrong he just doesn't understand crypto and that it was designed to be anti-fiat for this purpose.

It's unironically Craig Wright but it doesn't matter, the importance was the team and the code behind it. BCH doesn't occupy the same cypherpunk zeitgeist that Bitcoin did, and it never will. No cryptocurrency ever will, and that's why Bitcoin's importance is insurmountable.

Attached: 1517200011040.png (512x512, 197K)

> bitcoin will be hacked

W

O

W

then why can't he sign a transaction to prove it?

I mean I don't believe Craig Wright but I believe Gavin Andresen, and Gavin truly believes Craig's Satoshi. That's enough for me.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNZyRMG2CjA

How’s that monster?

Attached: 6216F0FF-0867-47A7-9C35-F07F8AAEA90D.png (305x313, 24K)

then why can't he sign a transaction to prove it?

It's me lads but idgaf what you do with it lmao

Don't fucking breed.Seriously

>It's unironically Craig Wright

It's known that Satoshi collectively has over 1 million in unspent BTC spread out over thousands of wallets that you can see starting from the first blocks in 2009.

It's also known that Craig started a company in 2011 to mine BTC with a partner. That was his first known involvement with anything related to BTC. Does that make any sense to you? Why would you mine your own coin years after creating it while leaving a million untouched?

Why would you got through the trouble of creating an anonymous identity, only to start shouting to everyone that you are Satoshi (with zero proof) simply to push another coin?

Nick Szabo is Satoshi and BitGold was a direct precursor to BTC. He denies he is Satoshi for the same reason he created the Satoshi identity in the first place, he doesn't want money or fame.

because he don't want to prove it.

then why doesn't he stop claiming to be Satoshi?

geez

>It's also known that Craig started a company in 2011 to mine BTC with a partner. That was his first known involvement with anything related to BTC. Does that make any sense to you?
yep, he want to mine it official as CW and not Satoshi to make some money

>Why would you mine your own coin years after creating it while leaving a million untouched?
To hide your identity

>Why would you got through the trouble of creating an anonymous identity, only to start shouting to everyone that you are Satoshi (with zero proof) simply to push another coin?
Jounralist found it out, he said yey he is satoshi, false proof it, to look like a froud (exactly what he wanted)

>push another coin
kek BCH and the current BTC are both hard forks of the old Bitcoin chain.

>Nick Szabo is Satoshi
kek the introvert freak who is good at coding must be satoshi

When was the last time, he said he's Satoshi?

gavinandresen.ninja/satoshi

>Nick Szabo is Satoshi and BitGold was a direct precursor to BTC.

Nick Szabo WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT was involved with bitcoins creation. But the person we refer to as "Satoshi Nakamoto" is not Nick Szabo, but a pseudo name that Hal Finney used. Satoshis wallet is not controlled by Nick Szabo but controlled by Hal finney aswell.

Hal Finney:
>involved with the creation of PGP encryption
>lived next door to a "Satoshi Nakamoto" who lost his house during the housing crisis
>both Hal and Satoshi have very identical writing styles
>Satoshis posting time coincides with Hals location
>was the first recipient of a bitcoin transaction from Satoshi
>the reason the wallet is left untouched is because Hal died in 2012 due to complications of ALS.

>(exactly what he wanted)

What must have hal Finney thought when he died, cause in 2012 the only thing btc was doing was powering dnms.

Attached: Black-Market-Reloaded-Home.jpg (1229x896, 337K)

the god