2 trades per hour

>2 trades per hour
Lmao. Does anyone even remember this meme and the ridiculous shilling during its ICO?

Attached: Kyber+Logo+Adjusted+2.png (900x605, 74K)

I remember this was my first x4 ico, the hype was pretty insane.

>based money skelly
Those were the great days. I remember one faggot criticising me because I sold at 0.005 ETH. That morning selling in etherdelta was a pleasure normies will never understand

Isnt it a dex

>Isnt it a dex
Yes, and it's really fucking handy. After another user mentioned it, I tried it and it works great.

It is integrated into MEW -- just go to "Swap" tab and you can exchange pretty much any EC20 token for any other. Used it to bypass Binance and just swap Eth directly for Link.

I don't know what OP is talking about, because I think Kyber is handy af.

>Vitalik as an advisor
As far as ICOs go, I was kinda disappointed in the gains considering the team behind it.

I mean it was still a x4 right out of the gate, pretty good ROI for what, 2 weeks of waiting?

I'm not complaining but I've gotten way higher gains out of much worse coins.

Why does no one use exchanges like Kyber and radar relay but they’re more than happy to use forkdelta (formerly ether Delta)

Exactly this

Yeah if money Skelly backed it I'm sure it's UI is great I personally have never used a dex as for I'm a brainlet who would probably end up losing my crypto

Imagine sending eth to binance and waiting for 30 confirmations, then exchange eth for link, withdraw link while paying 30 link in fees and waiting for 30 confirmations again. Now imagine exchanging eth for link in one fucking transaction. That's kyber.

>Now imagine exchanging eth for link in one fucking transaction. That's kyber.
I don't have to imagine it user. I'm already living the dream.

The rest of you, I hope you are listening to this user because he is dropping some truth bombs.

Get on our level.

Attached: livinthedream.gif (396x294, 2.39M)

kyber is great but the trading limits are too low for what i need (no LARP seriously)

i trade $20k-30k worth daily. but i tell all my friends asking how to get into crypto (ppl working with a few thousand dollars) to just use kyber

Kyber literally just has coins on a server then trades them. Its probably not even their own server but linked to an exchange. Its shady af.

what are the exchange rates, liquidity, and fees?

PictureOfGuyGetsSplashedByBusAndCaptionReads"IHateMondays".jpb
mfw I just told everyone to get on my level and believe user is not larping and now I want to get on his level.
FeelsBadManButEveryoneHasToStartSomewhere.jpb

StillLikeKyber.jpg.

>what are the exchange rates, liquidity, and fees?
Exchange rate and fee -- I usually just check price on coinmarketcap -- if you check "markets" they will list kyber price along with the other exchanges, e.g. binance, and kyber is usually about in the middle, and that is INCLUDING the fees.

Liquidity I don't really know about because mfw linklet so I am only buying about ~2,500 link in any one transaction.

According to this user
liquidity is not enough for big players, but again, tfw small guppy not trying to swim with the whales.

yeah me too, hell, investing in kyber (well KNC more specifically) helped me get to the point i'm at rn ($100k portfolio ATH, $30k currently)

soon they will be adding charts and arbitrary token trading pairs (think REQ/LINK or ENG/KNC) which is nice.

>Kyber literally just has coins on a server then trades them.
Right. It's a dex. That's kind of what a dex is.

>Its probably not even their own server but linked to an exchange.
Who cares?

>Its shady af.
uwotm8? why is that shady?

That's a ridiculous limit. So you can't even sell 50k of some erc20 shitcoin in one order, wtf?
I liked the idea of btc/eth on the wan+kyber dex, but with such a low limit, who the fuck would use it?

If you sell 50k of any given shitcoin on binance at once it’ll crash the price 10%, even if temporarily.

KNC dex and KMD atomic swap barterdex are going to be the future

no more Binance fundsu are safu and kuckcoin

>$100k portfolio ATH, $30k currently
are you me?
feelsgoodbutalsobadman.jpg

>That's a ridiculous limit.
>but with such a low limit, who the fuck would use it?
the 99% of biz that is not buying or selling 50k in one order

kyber is pretty based but youll ending up paying/losing a 1-3% float vs just using binance
other than easily dumping tokens w/o kyc there's no real use for it until it moves closer to 1:1 swaps

1-3% spread... not float

we just need to wait for more volume and adoption. DEXs are unknown and still weird and creepy. these things will take time to catch on, it wont be untill some insane exchange catastrophe that people will start switching over

sounds cool. walk me through how to use it. what tokens do they have? all of them?

do you have MEW? if so, just go to the "swap" tab and follow the instructions.